1 Skandagiri Trek
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 1 Days 1 Nights
- For 10+ years
Activity Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Activity Time: 11 PM - 12 Noon
Activity Duration: 13 Hours
Trek Difficulty: Moderate
Total Trekking Distance: 8 km
Maximum Altitude: 1450 m
About Skandagiri Night Trek:
One of the most popular trekking destinations, Skandagiri hills (Kalwarbetta or Kalavara Durga) is located at a distance of about 70 km from Bangalore. It is a great way to enjoy the natural beauty around the region and adore the charm of the night. With a million stars twinkling above the sky, the Skandagiri night trek calls you for a memorable trip. From viewing the sky lit by stars to viewing an amazing sunrise, the trip has it all.
- Relish every moment in the natural beauty of the misty mountain tops of Skandagiri at an altitude of 1,450 m above sea level.
- Witness the delightful sunrise above clouds at the top and get a chance to see the ruins of Tipu Sultan’s fort along the way.
- Go on this exciting overnight trek of 8 km from the base in Bangalore assisted by a professional guide
- Enjoy the entire tour with hassle free transfers from various locations in Bangalore
Non A/C Pushback Seats
Stay Not Applicable
Meals Not Applicable
Day 1 - Bangalore to Skandagiri and back
- Get picked up from your preferred pickup locations between 11:00 PM to 01:00pm
- You will start the Skandagiri hills trek of about 5 Km starts late at night around 3:30 or 4am.
- By 6:00am, reach the peak and relax while enjoying serene views.
- Grasp the wonderful view of the rising sun in between the mountains from the peak of the hills around 6:15am.
- After relaxing, embark on the journey back to the base of the trek at 7:30am.
- Recharge your energy with a delicious breakfast at 10:30am.
- Head back to respective drop-off locations in Bangalore by 1pm.
- Anyone above 10 years of age can go for the trek, price same as adults.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Backpackers United is the leading and fastest-growing Travel Community, founded in 2017, that offers exceptional travel experiences in India. Our team of young, dynamic, and passionate travelers is committed to exploring the great outdoors through sustainable nature trails. We believe in providing a unique travel experience that takes our fellow travelers off the beaten path to discover the hidden gems of nature. We offer a diverse range of travel services, including treks to unexplored places in both North and South India, Cycling Tours, Holiday Packages, Sightseeing, Backpacking Trips, Corporate treks, Team Outings, Personality Development through adventure activities, experiential learning trips specially curated for school and college students, a variety of Adventure activity packages, and much more. Our experienced travel planning team curates each itinerary to ensure every penny is worth the experience. At Backpackers United, we have executed over 2K trips for more than 20,000 enthusiastic travelers, and our weekend treks and trips from Bengaluru are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. We offer customizable travel packages that cater to specific needs and requirements, ensuring a personalized and memorable experience. Our commitment to sustainable tourism and responsible travel ensures that we leave a positive impact on the communities we visit. We encourage travelers to explore the great outdoors in a way that respects and preserves nature, and we promote eco-friendly practices in all our trips and treks. Join our community of adventure seekers, and experience the thrill of exploring nature in a unique and sustainable way. Book your next adventure with Backpackers United and make unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
Need Help? Directly Contact Host
- Transfers from Bangalore to Bangalore (non A/C)
- Forest Permits.
- Breakfast (80rs coupon will be given)
- Trek leads form Backpackers United
- Local Guides
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Xerox ID proof (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
- Good trekking shoes
- Strong backpack for trekking
- Reusable water bottles
- Cloths for two days
- Sunscreen,Sunglasses Cap/hat
- Juice packs,Glucon-D,Energy bars
- A Polybag to carry wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Personal medication if any.
- Torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Power Bank.
Banashankari TTMC - Bus Stop
BTM - Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Near A2B
Silk Board - Near Krishna Bhavan Restaurant
Marathahalli - Opposite Kalamandir
Hebball - Opposite to Esteem Mall
Policy and Terms
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Terms and Conditions
- Any photos or videos taken during the trip by Backpackers United's content creators or clients are owned by Backpackers United and can only be used by the company for advertising purposes. No one else can use the content for commercial use without obtaining proper permission from Backpackers United.
- Full payment for the trip must be completed before the trip begins. Failure to complete payment may result in the cancellation of the trip.
- All travellers must have a valid government-issued ID that will be verified before boarding. No boarding will be allowed without a valid ID.
- The transfer of bookings is not allowed. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation will be allowed to travel.
- For international travel, clients must ensure that their passport is valid for at least six months from the date of intended travel and not damaged in any way. Backpackers United is not responsible for clients who book travel with passports that do not meet this requirement. Any denial of entry at immigration or any additional cost arising from alternate arrangements for deportation must be borne by the travellers.
- No refunds will be given for any inclusions that are not utilized by the client.
- Travelers are responsible for their luggage and belongings. Backpackers United is not responsible for any damage or missing items.
- The time of departure is fixed and all travellers must report at the pickup point 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure. The air conditioning will be switched off in the hills and the driver will have the discretion to turn off the AC during the trip for safety reasons.
- Drinking and smoking are strictly prohibited during the tour. Backpackers United's tours involve physically demanding activities such as trekking and camping at high altitudes, so clients are advised to be in good physical shape.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any accidents, bodily injury, illness, death, loss or damage to baggage or property, or any damages or claims arising from negligence or delay by any person not employed by Backpackers United.
- Any misconduct or indiscipline will not be tolerated during the tour.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any delays or alterations to the itinerary due to natural hazards, accidents, weather conditions, landslides, political closures, or any untoward incidents.
- Backpackers United does not provide any insurance policies to cover sickness or accidents, or losses due to theft or other reasons.
- Alterations to the itinerary may be necessary due to various factors, such as weather and road conditions, and the physical ability of participants, in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being.
More From Backpackers United
[[ event.name ]]
From [[price.price | number:0]]/ per person
From [[event.price | number:0]]/ per person
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']]