- Explore Andaman like never before, as you hop from Port Blair to Havelock
- Enjoy an evening at Carbyn’s Cove, a crescent-shaped coconut & palm-fringed beach
- Attend the Lights & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail, peeping in the Pre-Independence history of India
- Enjoy a ferry ride to Havelock from Port Blair and relax at Radhanagar Beach, one of the most famous beaches in Asia!
- Take a boat ride to Elephant Beach and spend a day soaking in the beach vibes
- Explore the beauty of Neil Islands “the Vegetable Bowl of Andaman Islands”
- Binge on delicious cuisine and make some amazing friends while exploring with Plan The Unplanned
- All sightseeing by personal AC Vehicle including airport pick up and drop.
- Premium Accommodation and Breakfast for all days ( Stay on double sharing basis )
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets, and permit charges.
- All side cruise tickets based upon the availability and ferry sailing schedule.
- All dedicated vehicle charges (Scorpio, Xylo, Ertiga, Tavera, Swift Desire ) as per itinerary in AC and not at disposal.
- Travel assistance by field executive at all the major entry exit points(Airport/Jetty/Jail/Water sports complex, Havelock/Neil, etc).
- Complimentary snorkeling for trips to Elephant beach in Havelock Island if you are visiting Elephant Beach.
- Flight tickets
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Professional Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Any meals not included above
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of insurance (health, medical, life accidental, etc )
- Anything not included above
Arrival at Port Blair, Visit to Carbyn's Cove and Cellular Jail
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest.
After lunch, we’ll proceed to the nearest Beach, Carbyn’s Cove. The crescent-shaped coconut & palm-fringed Carbyn’s Cove is absolutely ideal for swimming & bathing. Coastal drive to this beach is awesome, as it is a stretch of around 4 Km with an open sea on your left and is a stunning sight to experience. Take pit stops during this ride to click pictures and gaze at the beauty.
Later proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Enactment of freedom fighters and their struggle for India’s Independence is performed during this trip.
Post completion of this trip, we drop you back to your hotel.
Depart to Havelock Islands and Visits Radhanagar Beach
Today we depart to the Andaman Islands’ most amazing destination, Havelock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Port Blair to Havelock Island in a ferry.
Upon reaching Havelock, our representative attends you and will drop you at your hotel. Rest and Relax in a beachside resort. Later we begin our journey to one among Asia’s best beaches, Radhanagar Beach.
Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back to your resort where you can relax and unwind.
Scuba Diving Day, Snorkelling at Elephant's Beach and Visit Neil Islands
Well, how about exploring something underwater? Today, we begin our journey to the most visited snorkeling destination in Havelock Island, Elephant Beach. Around 30 Minutes by boat, Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Havelock Island. The great thing is that the reef here starts at a depth of less than a meter.
Upon reaching Elephant beach, we rest and relax. Post this our guide will take us to Snorkel underwater where we can explore the amazing reefs in Elephant beach. Later we return back from Elephant beach to the Havelock dock in a boat.
Here, our representative shall help you board a ferry, back to Neil Island. Upon arrival in Neil Island, we also shall drop you to your hotel in Neil Island.
Note: Do note that you will have to check out of the hotels before the trip begins. Your luggage will be kept in a kiosk safely. Our representative will get the luggage before you board the ferry back to the other island.
Inclusive of snorkeling equipment, car picks up, boat ride and drop to the harbor. (The trip is subject to weather conditions and visibility). Please note that NO Swimming Skills are required for this activity.
Ferry Timing from Havelock to Neil Island is around 4:00 PM.
Explore Neil Islands
Today our journey to explore the beauty of Neil islands’, the Vegetable bowl of Andaman islands’. Enroute we will cover Bharatpur beach, the closest white sand beach to Neil dock. The reef here is still unexplored and travelers can take part in water activities such as snorkeling, glass boat rides, Jetski, and the most exciting and thrilling activity of scuba diving.
Then we shall visit Sitapur beach which is a perfect picturesque beach for travelers. Later we will visit Laxmanpuri beach popular for its sunset.
Post completion we will drop you to Neil dock and we will travel from Neil to Port Blair where we halt for an overnight stay.
Things To Carry
We request you to kindly carry the following. It’s better to be prepared rather than not prepared. - Sunscreen, sunglasses, caps or hats - Insect Repellent - Flip Flops/ Beach Sandals - Water Bottle - Day bag ( 1 litre ) - Towel - Clothes - Swimwear - Beach Mat - Torchlight - Medical Kit as per your necessity - Rain Coat, Umbrella - Sufficient cash as there are very few ATM on the island
About Your Hosts
Plan The Unplanned
What’s life without adventure? Isn’t the real purpose of life to travel, to experience new places, and witness the sunrise from new mountaintops?
This thought is what united Jatin and Tarun over a cup of chai, in spite of being from two unrelated backgrounds (CA and IT). They knew each other since the time Jatin was helping Tarun learn the ways of the wilderness through weekend treks and outings with another traveling group. Their love for traveling and trekking together motivated them to start something of their own. Thus was born “Plan The Unplanned”, where travel goals come true. Under the Companies Act, Plan The Unplanned is incorporated as Unplanned Journeys Private Limited
They started their journey on unsteady ground, much like any other company, but they shared an infatuation for travel and adventure with their customers, which amplified their determination, and thus, Plan the Unplanned family keeps getting bigger every day!
Just about any travel idea can come alive with Plan The Unplanned…treks, adventure activities like rock climbing, kayaking, rafting, backpacking trips across the country, cultural outings, photo walks; everything that fellow travelers need, to explore the great outdoors together.
Well now that the wanderlust has kicked in and you can already see a vacation in your nearest future, here’s what we have to offer!
Book an upcoming batch
[[selectedBatch.startdate|date]] to [[selectedBatch.enddate|date]][[selectedBatch.starttime|date:'shortTime']] to [[selectedBatch.endtime|date:'shortTime']]
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[selectedBatch.price | number:0]]/- per person
[[instance.price | number:0]]/- per person
Got Questions ?
Been Here, Post A Review:
More From Plan The Unplanned
[[ event.name ]] (Soldout)
[[price.price | number:0]]/- [[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
[[event.price | number:0]]/- [[event.price_striked]][[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
Free [[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']] , Available Seats: [[ batch.batch_size-batch.numberofbookings-batch.numberofbookings_from_host ]] No Upcoming Batches Show All