Dudhsagar Falls & Karwar Beach ExplorationAdventure And Sports Hobby Trips Travel & Work Local Treks Events In Hyderabad Events In Bangalore Wildlife Leisure And Travel Weekend Getaways Wellness Scuba Diving
What's This About?
Strategically located on the Goa-Karnataka border (but mainly in Goa), this gorgeous waterfall attracts thousands of tourists to its bounty. The gushing water from the streams creates an illusion of milk flowing through the hill slopes. Well, to put it straight, ‘Dudhsagar’ literally translates to Sea of Milk describing the milky white water trickling down a height of 1,050m. The 5th highest waterfall in India is one of those picturesque falls that gives you goosebumps just by looking at the tremendous force of the gushing water.
If you’ve always thought that Goa is just about beer and beaches, then it’s time that you put on your adventurous boots and join us, as we head off to explore this breathtaking falls. Also included in this trip is a mystery beach, that is bound to leave you awestruck with its raw beauty and picturesque landscapes. We were impressed by these beauties, so we put this itinerary together to let you enjoy these hidden gems on a laid back holiday to Goa.
TREK DIFFICULTY : Moderate ( Difficulty Level is subjective )
TRAIL TYPE: Muddy Forest, Water Streams, Waterfalls
TREK DISTANCE: 22 km ( to & fro )
To and fro Transport from Bangalore ( A/c )
2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
Accommodation in Cottage / Dorms on multiple sharing basis ( separate for men & women )
Local Guide & Outdoor Leader from Plan The Unplanned
Experience that you gain
Any meals not included above
Any kind of personal expenses
Any kind of insurance (health, medical, life accidental,etc )
Anything not included above
Trek To Dudhsagar Falls
Reach base camp (Kulem Village) by 8:30 AM (Approx)
Freshen up and have breakfast
Unwanted luggage can be dumped at the stay [You will have to carry the life jacket to & fro, so it is recommended to take what’s absolutely necessary]
Take packed lunch, snacks
Start the trek along with the guide by 9 AM
Reach Falls after walking through a trail of tracks & forest trail
Refresh yourself by jumping into the pool formed by the falls
Freshen up at the campsite
Have dinner and gather around for some fun
New Udupi GrandGoto Google Maps
Hotel New Shanthi SagarGoto Google Maps
KTM ShowroomGoto Google Maps
Yeshwanthpur Metro StationGoto Google Maps
Things To Carry
- Xerox Copy of Aadhar ID/ License/Voter ID for obtaining forest permits)
- Face Mask & Hand Sanitizer
- Lunch box ( Mandatory )
- 2 water bottles – 1 liter each (Hydration is a necessity)
- Raincoat (To protect yourself from the rains)
- A comfortable pair of sports/trekking shoes with a good grip.
- Flip-flops (To laze around the homestay)
- Small Rucksack (to stuff your essentials for the trek)
- Sufficient Cash for meals not included in the itinerary
- Sunscreen and a hat/cap.
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey and the trek. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
- Do not expect any luxuries on the trip. The locations that we host are in remote places and we do our best to arrange the basic facilities. The goal is to be outdoors.
- The Food that shall be provided will be Basic Veg Food. We do not serve Non-Veg Food.
- Put Litter in its place, do not trash your travel.
- Plan The Unplanned shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. Kindly do take care.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
- I have booked the trek when will I get further updates regarding the trek?
Well, most of our treks are usually confirmed by Thursday and you would receive a BON VOYAGE mail that would contain details regarding Pickup Points ( Location and Timings ), Outdoor Leader ( Point of Contact ) ’s, and Don’ts.
- Would I be added to a WhatsApp Group once the trek is confirmed?
Yes, the Bon Voyage mail would contain a link for Whatsapp Group through which one can join and interact with fellow travelers and outdoor leaders.
- Do I have any other boarding points apart from the ones mentioned?
Yes, we do have options for picking a traveler on board with a few locations provided they are on the route to our destination. The following are the same:
- Croma Store, Sony World Signal
- Trinity Circle Metro Station
- Yeshwanthpur Metro Station
- Goraguntepalya Metro Station
- Do I have to carry luggage all the way during trekking?
Not at all. You could keep all the extra luggage back at the campsite/homestay and carry only the necessary stuff for the trek ( Raincoats, Torchlight, Waterbottle, lunchbox, and your valuable )
- Do you have Washrooms during the trek?
Well, you are in the mountains and none of our trails have a washroom facility during the trek.
- Is the trek safe for Women/Girls?
Yes, it’s much safe and sound. We have been organizing these treks over the years now and we always have had an equal ratio or sometimes we have women in the majority. We also have female outdoor leaders who are on board and lead the other trekking enthusiast. We have made sure our homestay/tent accommodation is separate for men and women.
- Would I be able to postpone to a future in case I do not attend the trek on the day of departure?
We are extremely sorry, you cannot postpone to any future date in case you fail to attend the trek on the mentioned date for any reasons whatsoever ( family/health/work emergencies ). You can write to us at [email protected] as regards and our team will get in touch with you on the same
About Your Hosts
Plan The Unplanned
What’s life without adventure? Isn’t the real purpose of life to travel, to experience new places, and witness the sunrise from new mountaintops?
This thought is what united Jatin and Tarun over a cup of chai, in spite of being from two unrelated backgrounds (CA and IT). They knew each other since the time Jatin was helping Tarun learn the ways of the wilderness through weekend treks and outings with another traveling group. Their love for traveling and trekking together motivated them to start something of their own. Thus was born “Plan The Unplanned”, where travel goals come true. Under the Companies Act, Plan The Unplanned is incorporated as Unplanned Journeys Private Limited
They started their journey on unsteady ground, much like any other company, but they shared an infatuation for travel and adventure with their customers, which amplified their determination, and thus, Plan the Unplanned family keeps getting bigger every day!
Just about any travel idea can come alive with Plan The Unplanned…treks, adventure activities like rock climbing, kayaking, rafting, backpacking trips across the country, cultural outings, photo walks; everything that fellow travelers need, to explore the great outdoors together.
Well now that the wanderlust has kicked in and you can already see a vacation in your nearest future, here’s what we have to offer!
Book an upcoming batch
[[selectedBatch.startdate|date]] to [[selectedBatch.enddate|date]][[selectedBatch.starttime|date:'shortTime']] to [[selectedBatch.endtime|date:'shortTime']]
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[selectedBatch.price | number:0]]/- per person
[[instance.price | number:0]]/- per person
Got Questions ?
Been Here, Post A Review:
More From Plan The Unplanned
[[ event.name ]] (Soldout)
[[price.price | number:0]]/- [[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
[[event.price | number:0]]/- [[event.price_striked]][[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
Free [[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']] , Available Seats: [[ batch.batch_size-batch.numberofbookings-batch.numberofbookings_from_host ]] No Upcoming Batches Show All