The Depths of Kanha - Customized for Mr. Susheel Bhandari & GroupPhotography Jungle Camping Wildlife
What's This About?
The jungle is a mystic place. It has its own persona, its own way of maintaining order, and its own set of rules. The law of the jungle is strict and, from bug to beast, it is common for all - survival of the fittest! Even so, it thrives and expands in ways beyond our imagination; so is the case with Kanha! Lush green sal forests, dense bamboo population, vast expanses of meadows, and the frequent presence of water bodies create a scenic landscape. Together, they make up for a whopping 2000 sq. km. of wildlife haven!
- Home to a good & healthy population of tigers.
- Highly acclaimed for conservation of Hardground Barahsingha - a species only found in Kanha
- Dominated by the enchanting Sal trees and a variety of spectacular landscapes.
- Home to Baigas, one of the primitive tribes of India, who have lived in these jungles for hundreds of years.
- Manglu Baiga, a senior member of the Baiga tribe, helped the forest officials in conservation of tigers in more than one ways, and was honoured with Wildlife Service Award in 2004.
- One of the best managed national parks in India.
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗧𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗥
We at Footloose Journeys believe in creating value for our campers by taking them on meaningful travel experiences. Along with conducting wildlife safaris and wildlife photography sessions on the camps, we also make sure that our campers learn about the ecosystem as a whole. Through various discussion sessions, documentary screenings, quizzes, interactions with the members of tribal communities, and even interactions with forest department personnel, we make sure that our campers take with them a bagful of beautiful memories and also deep knowledge about the place.
- Nagpur-Kanha-Nagpur travel in AC vehicles (6-in-1 car)
- Accommodation at a jungle resort for 3 nights on triple sharing basis
- 6 safaris, Park entry fees, gypsy charges, guide and driver charges (6-in-1 gypsy)
- Activities with locals.
- All meals as mentioned in itinerary.
- Assistance of naturalist(s) from Footloose Journeys.
- Travel Insurance.
- COVID-19 Cover Insurance.
- Goods & Service Tax (GST) @ 5%.
- Travel from your home city to Nagpur, and back.
- Laundry, tipping, and any other personal expenses.
- Mineral water, alcohol, and soft drinks.
- Camera charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the list of inclusions.
Exploring Kanha & Baiga tribal village visit
Jungle Safaris Discussion about the eco-system Activities with Baiga Tribal
Start the day early in the morning. Two safaris for the day.
Visit a Baiga tribal village after the morning safari, interact with the tribals and participate in various activities with them.
Discussion about the jungle throughout the day.
Overnight at Kanha.
Things To Carry
* IMPORTANT - 1. Original Identity Proof (PAN, Driving License, Passport etc.) submitted by you. 2. A health certificate from doctor. * Clothing - 1. Please carry naturally colored clothes (gray, ruddy, green). Avoid flashy colors such as red, orange, blue. 2. Five-six pairs of clothes for safaris 3. Two pairs of clothes for the night 4. Scraf / Balaclava / Hat 5. Sunglasses 6. Four-five pairs of socks 7. Sports shoes or any strong footwear for safaris 8. Chappals/ floaters 9. Hankies/ Napkin 10. FOR WINTER SEASON CAMPS, please carry more than adequate winter wear including sweaters / sweatshirts, top and bottom thermals, monkey caps, scarfs, gloves, socks etc. * Toilet Kit - 1. Toothbrush, Toothpaste 2. Hairbrush 3. Odomos 4. Odorless Sunscreen lotion 5. Small towel 6. Please carry medicines as per your personal requirements along with prescription from your doctor, if any. * Accessories - 1. Camera, lenses, memory cards, charger 2. Bean Bags, Monopod etc. 3. Binoculars 4. Torch 5. Mobile, mobile charger
1. Campers are requested to reach Nagpur on Day 1 by 9:30 AM sharp. 2. Only a limited number of vehicles are allowed to enter the jungle every day. Please confirm your seat in advance to get hassle free safari bookings. 3. Get in touch with our team to know most suitable travel options from your home town. We are happy to help you in planning your travel. 𝟰. 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗟𝘂𝘅𝘂𝗿𝘆 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗶𝘀 - Flame of the Forest, Khatia Gate, Kanha 𝟱. 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 - (a) Mowgli Resort, Khatia, Kanha (b) Celebrations Van Villas, Mocha, Kanha
About Your Hosts
We, Footloose Journeys, are a novel travel venture in the area of Responsible & Sustainable Ecotourism. Since 2015, we have been working on a variety of wildlife experiences that focus on wildlife exploration, interaction with tribal communities to understand the life around the jungles, knowledge sharing about conservation of our natural heritage, wildlife photography, and also, interaction with Forest Officers to understand the details of wildlife protection and management.
Started with a mission to deliver authentic travel experiences in natural landscapes, we closely work with native communities to bring out the best of the experiences for our guests. We are honoured & proud to have been nominated for the 5th TOFTigers Wildlife Tourism Awards 2018.
Co-founder and instructor at Footloose Journey, Paresh is a Naturalist! He believes that travelling or experiencing new places is not complete unless and until the local communities are understood, even lived. He strives to introduce everyone around him to the way of living of the inhabitants of the places. With his dare-devil attitude and jocularity, he is the life of the team! Having him around on expeditions is a time spent in mirth and wonder. Wildlife Photographer | Developing community oriented tourism models at various destinations in India. | People & conservation.
Book an upcoming batch
[[selectedBatch.startdate|date]] to [[selectedBatch.enddate|date]][[selectedBatch.starttime|date:'shortTime']] to [[selectedBatch.endtime|date:'shortTime']]
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[selectedBatch.price | number:0]]/- per person
[[instance.price | number:0]]/- per person
Got Questions ?
WhatsApp Footloose Journeys
Been Here, Post A Review:
More From Footloose Journeys
[[ event.name ]] (Soldout)
[[price.price | number:0]]/- [[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
[[event.price | number:0]]/- [[event.price_striked]][[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
Free [[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']] , Available Seats: [[ batch.batch_size-batch.numberofbookings-batch.numberofbookings_from_host ]] No Upcoming Batches Show All