New Year Gokarna Beach Trek & Camping
What's This About?
This long-weekend let the waves hit your feet and the sand be your seat! On the list we have, at the coast of the colossal Arabian Sea, a small beach town, Gokarna. Dressed in palm-lined beaches blessed with the abundance of the vast presence of the sea along with rich religious history, Gokarna is a must-visit destination for those who love adventure, travel, and nature. Explore and wander, with the sky above, the sand below and immense peace within.
Our travel doesn’t end just there, we have a gorgeous beach morning planned at Kumta, for all the passionate outdoor enthusiasts in the team. Live the weekend and love the weekend, for memories will be made and you shall smile always!
10 km (approx ) on Day 1
Accommodation in Tens & Homestays on multiple sharing bases ( separate for men & women )
Breakfast on Day 1, 2 and 3, Packed Lunch on Day 1 and Day 3, Dinner on Day 2
To and fro transport from Bangalore (Non-A/c )
Local Guide & Outdoor Leader from Plan The Unplanned
The experience that you gain
A boat ride and life jackets for Deep Sea Swimming
Any meals not included above
Any kind of personal expenses
Any kind of insurance (health, medical, life accidental, etc )
Anything not included above
The Gokarna Beach Trek
Reach Gokarna campsite [ Gokarna Main Beach ]
Freshen up and have breakfast. The rest of the luggage can be dropped at the campsite.
Take packed lunch, a small rucksack to stuff water, and snacks for the trek.
Leave to Balkan Beach
Half Moon Beach
Dinner at Kudle Beach ( Self – sponsored )
Bonfire and Sleep for the Night
* You could either take a night walk via the Gokarna Town to reach back to the campsite or take an auto (self-sponsored) to reach back to the campsite.
( Time: 11 a.m – 10:30 PM )
New UDUPI GRAND | 7-30PMGoto Google Maps
KTM Mekhri Circle | 9-00PMGoto Google Maps
New Shanthi Sagar | 8-15PMGoto Google Maps
Things To Carry
- Soft Copy of Aadhar ID/ License/Voter ID for obtaining forest permits)
- Face Mask & Hand Sanitizer
- Lunch box ( Mandatory )
- 2 water bottles – 1 liter each (Hydration is a necessity)
- Raincoat (To protect yourself from the rains)
- A comfortable pair of sports/trekking shoes with a good grip.
- Flip-flops (To laze around the homestay)
- Dry Bags ( to stuff your wet clothes )
- Small Rucksack (to stuff your essentials for the trek)
- Sunscreen and a hat/cap.
- Power Bank
- Sufficient Cash for meals not included in the itinerary
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey and the trek. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
- Do not expect any luxuries on the trip. The locations that we host are in remote places and we do our best to arrange the basic facilities. The goal is to be outdoors.
- The Food that shall be provided will be Basic Veg Food. We do not serve Non-Veg Food.
- Put Litter in its place, do not trash your travel.
- Plan The Unplanned shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. Kindly do take care.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
- I have booked the trek when will I get further updates regarding the trek?
Well, most of our treks are usually confirmed by Thursday and you would receive a BON VOYAGE mail that would contain details regarding Pickup Points ( Location and Timings ), Outdoor Leader ( Point of Contact ) ’s, and Don’ts.
- Would I be added to a WhatsApp Group once the trek is confirmed?
Yes, the Bon Voyage mail would contain a link for Whatsapp Group through which one can join and interact with fellow travelers and outdoor leaders.
- Do I have any other boarding points apart from the ones mentioned?
Yes, we do have options for picking a traveler on board with a few locations provided they are on the route to our destination. The following are the same:
- Croma Store, Sony World Signal
- Trinity Circle Metro Station
- Yeshwanthpur Metro Station
- Goraguntepalya Metro Station
- Nayanadahalli Metro Station
- Do I have to carry luggage all the way during trekking?
Not at all. You could keep all the extra luggage back at the campsite/homestay and carry only the necessary stuff for the trek ( Raincoats, Torchlight, Waterbottle, lunchbox, and your valuable )
- Do you have Washrooms during the trek?
Well, you are in the mountains and none of our trails have a washroom facility during the trek.
- Is the trek safe for Women/Girls?
Yes, it’s much safe and sound. We have been organizing these treks over the years now and we always have had an equal ratio or sometimes we have women in the majority. We also have female outdoor leaders who are on board and lead the other trekking enthusiast. We have made sure our homestay/tent accommodation is separate for men and women.
- Would I be able to postpone to a future in case I do not attend the trek on the day of departure?
We are extremely sorry, you cannot postpone to any future date in case you fail to attend the trek on the mentioned date for any reasons whatsoever ( family/health/work emergencies ). You can write to us at [email protected] as regards and our team will get in touch with you on the same
- What is the Cancellation Policy?
In the event that YOU cancel your trek, this is the cancellation policy we follow:
Intimation Period* Cancellation Fee** 10 days or more 15% of the total invoice value Between 5-10 days 50% of the total invoice value Between 0- 10 days 100 % of the total invoice value
- *Intimation Period means the number of days before the tour is scheduled to start
- **Cancellation Fee is the amount of money that will be deducted from the total billing amount before offering the refund.
NOTE:We shall not accept any reasons whatsoever for the cancellation, we request everyone to abide by the policy.There shall be no transfer of dates possible for any reason if you cannot make it to the event once the booking is confirmed.The tickets are transferrable to any person, in case you cannot attend the event.
If Plan The Unplanned cancels the trek due to limited/no bookings for the trek, we shall offer a full refund and the same shall be credited to the original mode of payment within 7 days from the date of initiation of refund.
In the rare event that we cancel your trek, this is the cancellation policy we follow:During/After the Trek: In case of extreme weather conditions, considering trekkers’ safety, a day can be cut or the trek can be called off altogether. There will be no refund in any case whatsoever.
Before the trek: In case we cancel a trek because of natural calamities (thunderstorms, floods, landslides, earthquakes) or unexpected political unrest, curfews, local riots, government orders, forest department orders, the announcement of a lockdown Plan The Unplanned shall issue a 50% refund of the overall amount and remaining 50% shall be given as a VOUCHER to use it in the future.
About Your Hosts
Plan The Unplanned
What’s life without adventure? Isn’t the real purpose of life to travel, to experience new places, and witness the sunrise from new mountaintops?
This thought is what united Jatin and Tarun over a cup of chai, in spite of being from two unrelated backgrounds (CA and IT). They knew each other since the time Jatin was helping Tarun learn the ways of the wilderness through weekend treks and outings with another traveling group. Their love for traveling and trekking together motivated them to start something of their own. Thus was born “Plan The Unplanned”, where travel goals come true. Under the Companies Act, Plan The Unplanned is incorporated as Unplanned Journeys Private Limited
They started their journey on unsteady ground, much like any other company, but they shared an infatuation for travel and adventure with their customers, which amplified their determination, and thus, Plan the Unplanned family keeps getting bigger every day!
Just about any travel idea can come alive with Plan The Unplanned…treks, adventure activities like rock climbing, kayaking, rafting, backpacking trips across the country, cultural outings, photo walks; everything that fellow travelers need, to explore the great outdoors together.
Well now that the wanderlust has kicked in and you can already see a vacation in your nearest future, here’s what we have to offer!
Book an upcoming batch
[[selectedBatch.startdate|date]] to [[selectedBatch.enddate|date]][[selectedBatch.starttime|date:'shortTime']] to [[selectedBatch.endtime|date:'shortTime']]
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[selectedBatch.price | number:0]]/- per person
[[instance.price | number:0]]/- per person
Got Questions ?
WhatsApp Plan The Unplanned
Been Here, Post A Review:
More From Plan The Unplanned
[[ event.name ]] (Soldout)
[[price.price | number:0]]/- [[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
[[event.price | number:0]]/- [[event.price_striked]][[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
Free [[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']] , Available Seats: [[ batch.batch_size-batch.numberofbookings-batch.numberofbookings_from_host ]] No Upcoming Batches Show All