Trip to Ladakh
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 7 Days 8 Nights
- 0 Slots
- Difficulty - Hard
- For 18+ years
You’ve seen it in pictures and videos. You’ve lived it by hearing stories. Now, experience the Ladakh trip for real. Ladakh is the crowning jewel of India and we are on route to the Ladakh trip, friends; If you’ve ever thought that a biting cold desert cannot put your soul to fire, this Ladakh trip will make you realize that you’re wrong.
Ladakh makes even the most laid-back people feel adventurous. Muddy valleys, barren mountains, shining lakes, and blazing sun, makes you feel like you’ve reached a gold mine. The enchanting Tibetan chants, those ‘in the middle of nowhere kinda villages, and the best locals with the warmest hearts. If you are planning for a Ladakh tour, you are in for some real magic.
We will pick you up from Srinagar Airport around 1 pm and head to our hotel/houseboat. If time permits we will go local sightseeing in Srinagar and Enjoy Shikhara Ride. Overnight stay at a hotel or houseboat.
Post breakfast, leave for Kargil. Visit Sonamarg on the way & cross Zodjila pass to reach Drass Village, the second coldest inhabited place in the world. En route, have a magnificent view of the Kargil war memorial and view the famous Tiger and Tololing peaks from the Vijay war memorial hall site. Reach Kargil by evening. Overnight stay at Kargil.
The morning after breakfast leave for Leh, visit Mulbek, Giant Living Buddha Sculpture, and Head to Aryan valley, the most beautiful valley in Ladakh. Experience the mysterious and unique culture, traditions, lifestyle, and food fresh from the farms of the inhabitants of the Aryan valley. The rest of the day is free to soak in the beauty of the valley. Overnight stay at Aryan valley.
The morning after breakfast leave for Leh, visit Lamayuru Monastery and enjoy the view of the moon landscape. Reach Leh by afternoon and visit Zanskar & Indus confluence Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Shri Pathar Sahib, and the Hall of Fame museum. If time permits we will also visit Shanti Stupa & spend some time shopping in Leh Market. Overnight stay at Leh.
After Breakfast check out from the hotel and drive towards Nubra Valley via Khardungla.
Arrive at Hunder by afternoon. Have lunch at the camp and spend the rest of the day exploring Deskit village. Experience Camel safari amidst the dunes of Deskit and Hunder villages. Overnight stay at Nubra Valley.
After Breakfast, visit Deskit Monastery for a magnificent view of the Nubra Valley. Drive towards Pangong lake via Shayok. Overnight stay at Pangong Lake.
Enjoy the early sunrise, have breakfast, and start the drive to Leh. En route, visit Changla Pass and the famous monasteries of Ladakh: Hemis Monastery, Shey Monastery, and Thiksey Monastery. Check-in and overnight stay at the hotel.
We end our trip at 12 pm, transfer to the airport and board the flight back home with a pocket full of memories from the Ladakh trip
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Have you ever been through the headache of planning THAT perfect getaway where you can cover the absolute best of a destination, meet & vibe with like-minded people, hog on delicious local cuisines, get a fine mix of luxury as well as off-beat experiences and also be in a safe, mellow environment ALL AT THE SAME TIME? Well, thats what Junglee is all about! ;)
Need Help? Directly Contact Host
- Pick up and drop from both airports as per the timings mentioned in the itinerary
- Traditional welcome drink at one destination
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- Breakfast for 7 days
- Dinner for 7 nights
- All internal Transfers for 8 Days
- Wildlife fees & red cross fees
- Inner line permit for Nubra, Pangong
- Aryan Valley Village Walk
- Free Guidance
- Complete travel assistance from home town to Srinagar and back if required
- HikerWolf expertise
- 1 Hour shikara ride if time permits
- 1 Night stay in Houseboat
- Exploring Indus Valley on Road
- Enroute Zoji la , Khardung la & Chang la
- Any airfare
- 5% GST
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tour/extra meal ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “ Prices included”.
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument entrances / medical & travel insurance.
- Any changes that you may choose to make during your tour/ additional cost due to flight cancellations, roadblocks, etc.
THINGS TO CARRY
THINGS TO CARRY:
Here is a list of essentials that you will need for the trip:
- Dettol/ Savlon
- Headache Medicine
- Dizziness and body pain medicine
- Medicine to suffice for lack of oxygen
- Stomach ache medicine
- Sunscreen/ UV protection
- Sunglasses, Cap
- Mustard Oil (for applying in nostrils as it can become dry and painful due to the dry and cold winds of Ladakh)
- Lip Balm
- Water/Windproof jacket.
- Nuts etc.
- Woollen Socks
- Light trouser/T-shirt
- Dress in layers as there are a sudden fall and rise in temperatures over there.
- Face Wash
- Paper Soap
- Toothbrush and paste
- Wet tissue/Dry tissue
- Government-issued ID card along with photocopies of it.
- Medical Insurance (if any)
- List of important contacts on a paper in case of phone battery discharge
- The charger of your phone.
- Extra battery for cameras as batteries die quickly in a cold environment.
- Extra memory cards for the camera
- Enough cash as there are long queues at the ATMs in Leh.
- Only BSNL post-paid connection works there.
- Torch with extra cells
- Swiss Knife
More From Junglee Outdoors
[[ event.name ]]
From [[price.price | number:0]]/ per person
From [[event.price | number:0]]/ per person
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']]