UNEXLPORED TADOBA CUSTOMIZED FOR MR. ASHISH KARANDE & FAMILY
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
- Jungle Camping
All About It
If it is tiger that you are after, then Tadoba might just be your best bet! Located in the wildlife-rich region of central India, this teak-covered forest is a perfect hiding hole for world's largest big cat. Land of Taru, as it is famously known, the jungles of Tadoba were once ruled by the Gond Kings. Signs of their fallen wild empire can still be seen in this historic forest. Spread over more than 600 sq. km., Tadoba is home to some other iconic wildlife including leopards, crocodiles, sloth bears, and wild dogs. - One of the most critical tiger landscape in Maharashtra and supports the highest population of tigers in the state. - Due to frequent presence of large water bodies in Tadoba, efforts were taken to conserve the vulnerable population of Mugger Crocodiles and a Crocodile Breeding Centre was set-up next to the Tadoba Lake. - Great density of wildlife even in the buffer forest. - Bits & pieces of the Gond Empire tell the tales from the history. - Visit to the mystic shrines of the Jungle Devta and Waaghdev.
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗧𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗥
We at Footloose Journeys believe in creating value for our campers by taking them on meaningful travel experiences. Along with conducting wildlife safaris and wildlife photography sessions on the camps, we also make sure that our campers learn about the ecosystem as a whole. Through various discussion sessions, documentary screenings, quizzes, interactions with the members of tribal communities, and even interactions with forest department personnel, we make sure that our campers take with them a bagful of beautiful memories and also deep knowledge about the place.
Road Journey in AC Cars, Safaris in Open Jeeps
Jungle Resort on double sharing basis
Reach Nagpur in the morning and leave for Tadoba
Campers will be picked-up from their respective arrival point. Breakfast en-route
Reach Tadoba by lunch.
Head to Night safari. Overnight at Tadoba.
Road Journey in AC Cars, Open Jeeps
Jungle Resort on double sharing basis
Morning and Evening safari for the day.
Overnight at Tadoba.
Road Journey in AC Cars
Stay Not Applicable
Leave for Nagpur post breakfast
Reach Nagpur by 02:30 PM. Campers will be dropped off at their respective departure point.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
We, Footloose Journeys, are a novel travel venture in the area of Responsible & Sustainable Ecotourism. Since 2015, we have been working on a variety of wildlife experiences that focus on wildlife exploration, interaction with tribal communities to understand the life around the jungles, knowledge sharing about conservation of our natural heritage, wildlife photography, and also, interaction with Forest Officers to understand the details of wildlife protection and management. Started with a mission to deliver authentic travel experiences in natural landscapes, we closely work with native communities to bring out the best of the experiences for our guests. We are honoured & proud to have been nominated for the 5th TOFTigers Wildlife Tourism Awards 2018.
A pleasure to travel with Paresh and team. The whole experience was memorable!
Kuldeep & Meghana
Thank you very much Paresh & Ameya. We really enjoyed our first jungle safari. They really managed each and everything right from picking up from Nagpur
airport. We really enjoyed the hospitality and the experience they have. I wish Footloose Journeys all the very best and looking forward to many more jungle
safaris with them.
Thank you Footloose for arranging an excellent trip to Nagzira camp. Everything went very well and I had a great time.It was amazing to watch stars at night and hear Owl calls throught the camp. Great personalised tour , keep it up !
We had an amazing time with Paresh and his team! I was in a group of ten law students and two professors and the Footloose team tailored the trip to our interests (environmental law, policy, and endangered species protection and conservation).
We met with a top tiger conservationist and learned about efforts to protect tiger habitat in central India. We stayed in a stunning resort for two days just outside Kahna National Park and took several beautiful rides through the park and saw some incredible wildlife. Footloose also arranged for us to meet with some of the people who were displaced when the park was formed so we could learn about their way of life and how they work to protect the forest.
I definitely recommend planning a trip with Footloose Journeys. They are very responsive and easy to work with.
It was my very first experience into the raw jungle and my decision to explore Tadoba with Footloose Journeys was truly beautiful! The entire trip was very well organised and wasn't disappointed at any point of time. The crew (Paresh,our guides,drivers) were very interactive and kept enlightening us about the stories of
the jungle. Awaiting for the next journey :) 🐾
Best in class. Always a delight to travel with them as trips are very well planned and managed. The eco tourism experience offered is really unique and takes you closer to nature. Budget friendly with really good resorts, great food choices and amazing safaris. The team is very knowledgeable on various aspects of jungles and make sure that your experience is totally worth it.
- Nagpur-Tadoba-Nagpur travel in AC vehicles
- Accommodation at a jungle resort for 2 nights on double sharing basis.
- 3 safaris, Park entry fees, gypsy charges, guide and driver charges.
- All meals as mentioned in itinerary
- Assistance of naturalist(s) from Footloose Journeys (optional)
- Travel Insurance.
- Goods & Service Tax (GST) @ 5%
- Travel from your home city to Nagpur, and back.
- Laundry, tipping, and any other personal expenses.
- Mineral water, alcohol, and soft drinks
- Camera charges.
- Aything not mentioned in the list of inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
1. Original Identity Proof (PAN, Driving License, Passport etc.) submitted by you.
1. Please carry naturally colored clothes (gray, ruddy, green). Avoid flashy colors such as red, orange, blue.
2. Five-six pairs of clothes for safaris
3. Two pairs of clothes for the night
4. Scraf / Balaclava / Hat
6. Four-five pairs of socks
7. Sports shoes or any strong footwear for safaris
8. Chappals/ floaters
9. Hankies/ Napkin
10. FOR WINTER SEASON CAMPS, please carry more than adequate winter wear including sweaters / sweatshirts, top and bottom thermals, monkey caps, scarfs, gloves, socks etc
TOILET KIT -
1. Toothbrush, Toothpaste
4. Odorless Sunscreen lotion
5. Small towel
6. Please carry medicines as per your personal requirements along with prescription from your doctor, if any.
1. Camera, lenses, memory cards, charger
2. Bean Bags, Monopod etc.
5. Mobile, mobile charger
HOW TO REACH
Travel costs to-and-from Nagpur are not a part of the camp fees. However, we will be happy to help you book your train / bus / flight tickets to-and-from Nagpur on request.
Policy and Terms
- 50% Advance Camp Fees - Non refundable.
- If cancelled more than 30 days before departure - 40% of total camp fees will be retained by organisers.
- If cancelled within 15 to 30 days before departure - 65% of total camp fees will be retained by organisers.
- If cancelled within 7 to 14 days before departure - 80% of total camp fees will be retained by organisers.
- If cancelled less than 7 days before departure - 90% of total camp fees will be retained by organisers
Terms and Conditions
- Footloose Journeys reserve the right to cancel / modify any camp having regard to force majeure situations including unfavourable weather, natural calamities, strikes, riots, political unrest, spread of pandemic and subsequent lockdowns / curfews etc.
- Footloose Journeys shall endeavor to provide best possible alternative arrangements for transport & accommodation in case situations referred to in Point No. 1 above exist.
- Any additional cost of such alternative arrangements for transport & accommodation is to be reimbursed / borne by campers.
- Campers shall have no right to claim damages / losses arising from force majeure situations.
- Footloose Journeys shall not be responsible for any injury / disability / loss of life caused due to any accident during the camp. Furthermore, Footloose Journeys shall not be responsible for any illness picked up by participants during the camp, including COVID-19.
- No refund of camp fees will be granted in case of cancellation/alteration in camp schedule because of any situation beyond the control of Footloose Journeys.
- No refund of camp fees will be granted if any camper is unable to complete the camp owing to his/her medical conditions including any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
- If at any time during the camp, a participant is observed to be getting any symptoms of COVID-19, the participant will be isolated and hospitalized, if necessary. Any additional cost of such isolation, hospitalization, and other relate expenses will be borne by the participant
- Campers will have to make an advance payment of 50% of the camp fees to book their seat. The balance amount will have to be paid in full a minimum of 30 days prior to departure.
- The above terms & conditions are enforceable in the court of law at Pune district, Maharashtra, India.