Unexplored Tadoba - Customized for Mrs. Rashmi & GroupKayaking Photography Jungle Camping Wildlife
What's This About?
If it is tiger that you are after, then Tadoba might just be your best bet! Located in the wildlife-rich region of central India, this teak-covered forest is a perfect hiding hole for world's largest big cat. Land of Taru, as it is famously known, the jungles of Tadoba were once ruled by the Gond Kings. Signs of their fallen wild empire can still be seen in this historic forest. Spread over more than 600 sq. km., Tadoba is home to some other iconic wildlife including leopards, crocodiles, sloth bears, and wild dogs.
- One of the most critical tiger landscape in Maharashtra and supports the highest population of tigers in the state.
- Due to frequent presence of large water bodies in Tadoba, efforts were taken to conserve the vulnerable population of Mugger Crocodiles and a Crocodile Breeding Centre was set-up next to the Tadoba Lake.
- Great density of wildlife even in the buffer forest.
- Bits & pieces of the Gond Empire tell the tales from the history.
- Visit to the mystic shrines of the Jungle Devta and Waaghdev.
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗧𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗥
We at Footloose Journeys believe in creating value for our campers by taking them on meaningful travel experiences. Along with conducting wildlife safaris and wildlife photography sessions on the camps, we also make sure that our campers learn about the ecosystem as a whole. Through various discussion sessions, documentary screenings, quizzes, interactions with the members of tribal communities, and even interactions with forest department personnel, we make sure that our campers take with them a bagful of beautiful memories and also deep knowledge about the place.
- Nagpur-Tadoba-Nagpur travel in AC Innovas (6-in-1 car)
- Accommodation at a luxury jungle resort for 3 nights (Four Cottages)
- THREE safaris in Core Zone (entry permits, gypsy & driver charges, guide charges)
- TWO safaris in Buffer Zone (entry permits, gypsy & driver charges, guide charges)
- ONE night safari (entry permits, gypsy & driver charges, guide charges)
- Kayaking Session (One hour)
- Activities with locals & discussion sessions
- All meals as mentioned in itinerary
- Assistance of expert naturalist(s) from Footloose Journeys throughout the camp
- Travel Insurance
- Goods & Service Tax (GST) @ 5%
- Travel from your home city to Nagpur, and back.
- Laundry, tipping, and any other personal expenses.
- Mineral water, alcohol, and soft drinks.
- Camera charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the list of inclusions.
Jungle Safaris Discussion about the eco-system Kayaking Night Safari
Start the day early in the morning. Rest for the afternoon.
Late afternoon, we will do kayaking at a nearby lake situated at beautiful location around the forest.
At night, we will embark on an exciting night safari through the buffer forest.
Discussion about the jungle throughout the day.
Overnight at Tadoba.
Things To Carry
* IMPORTANT - 1. Original Identity Proof (PAN, Driving License, Passport etc.) submitted by you. 2. A health certificate from doctor. * Clothing - 1. Please carry naturally colored clothes (gray, ruddy, green). Avoid flashy colors such as red, orange, blue. 2. Five-six pairs of clothes for safaris 3. Two pairs of clothes for the night 4. Scraf / Balaclava / Hat 5. Sunglasses 6. Four-five pairs of socks 7. Sports shoes or any strong footwear for safaris 8. Chappals/ floaters 9. Hankies/ Napkin 10. FOR WINTER SEASON CAMPS, please carry more than adequate winter wear including sweaters / sweatshirts, top and bottom thermals, monkey caps, scarfs, gloves, socks etc. * Toilet Kit - 1. Toothbrush, Toothpaste 2. Hairbrush 3. Odomos 4. Odorless Sunscreen lotion 5. Small towel 6. Please carry medicines as per your personal requirements along with prescription from your doctor, if any. * Accessories - 1. Camera, lenses, memory cards, charger 2. Bean Bags, Monopod etc. 3. Binoculars 4. Torch 5. Mobile, mobile charger
1. Campers are requested to reach Nagpur on Day 1 by 8:30 AM sharp. 𝟮. 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 -𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘆. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀. 3. Get in touch with our team to know most suitable travel options from your home town. We are happy to help you in planning your travel. 𝟰. 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗟𝘂𝘅𝘂𝗿𝘆 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗜𝗿𝗮𝗶 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁, 𝗠𝗼𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶.
About Your Hosts
We, Footloose Journeys, are a novel travel venture in the area of Responsible & Sustainable Ecotourism. Since 2015, we have been working on a variety of wildlife experiences that focus on wildlife exploration, interaction with tribal communities to understand the life around the jungles, knowledge sharing about conservation of our natural heritage, wildlife photography, and also, interaction with Forest Officers to understand the details of wildlife protection and management.
Started with a mission to deliver authentic travel experiences in natural landscapes, we closely work with native communities to bring out the best of the experiences for our guests. We are honoured & proud to have been nominated for the 5th TOFTigers Wildlife Tourism Awards 2018.
Co-founder and instructor at Footloose Journey, Paresh is a Naturalist! He believes that travelling or experiencing new places is not complete unless and until the local communities are understood, even lived. He strives to introduce everyone around him to the way of living of the inhabitants of the places. With his dare-devil attitude and jocularity, he is the life of the team! Having him around on expeditions is a time spent in mirth and wonder. Wildlife Photographer | Developing community oriented tourism models at various destinations in India. | People & conservation.
If you want to know which big cat was spotted in which tiger reserve on any given day, this is the man to go to! A keen tracker of the big cats, his love for the wild has taken him on numerous journeys across India. However, don’t misunderstand him as a tiger maniac though! He is an equally avid birder and loves to spend his weekends exploring the areas around Pune looking for the winged beauties! A thoroughly joyous personality, campers love his company, be it on the camp, or over a cup of coffee after dinner!
Book an upcoming batch
[[selectedBatch.startdate|date]] to [[selectedBatch.enddate|date]][[selectedBatch.starttime|date:'shortTime']] to [[selectedBatch.endtime|date:'shortTime']]
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[selectedBatch.price | number:0]]/- per person
[[instance.price | number:0]]/- per person
Got Questions ?
WhatsApp Footloose Journeys
Been Here, Post A Review:
More From Footloose Journeys
[[ event.name ]] (Soldout)
[[price.price | number:0]]/- [[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
[[event.price | number:0]]/- [[event.price_striked]][[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
Free [[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']] , Available Seats: [[ batch.batch_size-batch.numberofbookings-batch.numberofbookings_from_host ]] No Upcoming Batches Show All