Wild Wild Pench - Customized for Mr. Susheel Bhandari & Group (3N/4D)Photography Jungle Camping Wildlife
What's This About?
Situated along the border of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh, this jewel of Central India gets its name from the Pench river winding through the forest. The lush, mixed deciduous forest is home to a number of fauna, most popularly to large herds of herbivores like the cheetal, sambar, nilgai, wild boars and langurs! Bustling with the highest density of herbivores from among all national parks in India, this gigantic population is offset by a healthy population of tigers, leopards, wild dogs and jackals.
- It was here that Rudyard Kipling wrote his legendary tale, The Jungle Book.
- Highest density of herbivores, thus making it a happy hunting ground for carnivores.
- Home to a variety of lesser carnivores, including jackals, jungle cats and the endangered Indian Wolf.
- Home to the popular tigress, Collarwali, who has successfully mothered 26 cubs so far.
- 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘆𝗮 𝗯𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗧𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗥
We at Footloose Journeys believe in creating value for our campers by taking them on meaningful travel experiences. Along with conducting wildlife safaris and wildlife photography sessions on the camps, we also make sure that our campers learn about the ecosystem as a whole. Through various discussion sessions, documentary screenings, quizzes, interactions with the members of tribal communities, and even interactions with forest department personnel, we make sure that our campers take with them a bagful of beautiful memories and also deep knowledge about the place.
- Nagpur-Pench-Nagpur travel in AC SUVs (6-in-1 car)
- Accommodation at a jungle resort for 3 nights on sharing basis
- 4 regular safaris, Park entry fees, gypsy charges, guide and driver charges (6-in-1 gypsy)
- 1 night safari, Park entry fees, gypsy charges, guide & driver charges (6-in-1 gypsy)
- Activities with locals
- All meals as mentioned in itinerary
- Assistance of naturalist(s) from Footloose Journeys
- Travel Insurance
- COVID-19 Cover Insurance
- Goods & Service Tax (GST) @ 5%
- Travel from your home city to Nagpur, and back.
- Laundry, tipping, and any other personal expenses.
- Mineral water, alcohol, and soft drinks.
- Camera charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the list of inclusions.
Nagpur to Pench, Night safari in the jungle
Jungle Safari Orientation Session
Reporting at Nagpur at 3:30 PM.
Campers will be picked-up from the airport and will proceed to Pench.
Reach Pench by tea time. After a little rest, we will head into the jungle at night for a thrilling night safari.
Overnight at Pench.
Things To Carry
* IMPORTANT - 1. Original Identity Proof (PAN, Driving License, Passport etc.) submitted by you. 2. A health certificate from doctor. * Clothing - 1. Please carry naturally colored clothes (gray, ruddy, green). Avoid flashy colors such as red, orange, blue. 2. Five-six pairs of clothes for safaris 3. Two pairs of clothes for the night 4. Scraf / Balaclava / Hat 5. Sunglasses 6. Four-five pairs of socks 7. Sports shoes or any strong footwear for safaris 8. Chappals/ floaters 9. Hankies/ Napkin 10. FOR WINTER SEASON CAMPS, please carry more than adequate winter wear including sweaters / sweatshirts, top and bottom thermals, monkey caps, scarfs, gloves, socks etc. * Toilet Kit - 1. Toothbrush, Toothpaste 2. Hairbrush 3. Odomos 4. Odorless Sunscreen lotion 5. Small towel 6. Please carry medicines as per your personal requirements along with prescription from your doctor, if any. * Accessories - 1. Camera, lenses, memory cards, charger 2. Bean Bags, Monopod etc. 3. Binoculars 4. Torch 5. Mobile, mobile charger
1. Campers are requested to reach Nagpur on Day 1 by 3:30 PM sharp. 2. Only a limited number of vehicles are allowed to enter the jungle every day. Please confirm your seat in advance to get hassle free safari bookings. 3. Get in touch with our team to know most suitable travel options from your home town. We are happy to help you in planning your travel. 𝟰. 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗟𝘂𝘅𝘂𝗿𝘆 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗶𝘀 - V Resorts Mahua Vaan, Turia, Pench 𝟱. 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗶𝘀 - Vannraj Resort & Spa, Turia, Pench
About Your Hosts
We, Footloose Journeys, are a novel travel venture in the area of Responsible & Sustainable Ecotourism. Since 2015, we have been working on a variety of wildlife experiences that focus on wildlife exploration, interaction with tribal communities to understand the life around the jungles, knowledge sharing about conservation of our natural heritage, wildlife photography, and also, interaction with Forest Officers to understand the details of wildlife protection and management.
Started with a mission to deliver authentic travel experiences in natural landscapes, we closely work with native communities to bring out the best of the experiences for our guests. We are honoured & proud to have been nominated for the 5th TOFTigers Wildlife Tourism Awards 2018.
Co-founder and instructor at Footloose Journey, Paresh is a Naturalist! He believes that travelling or experiencing new places is not complete unless and until the local communities are understood, even lived. He strives to introduce everyone around him to the way of living of the inhabitants of the places. With his dare-devil attitude and jocularity, he is the life of the team! Having him around on expeditions is a time spent in mirth and wonder. Wildlife Photographer | Developing community oriented tourism models at various destinations in India. | People & conservation.
Book an upcoming batch
[[selectedBatch.startdate|date]] to [[selectedBatch.enddate|date]][[selectedBatch.starttime|date:'shortTime']] to [[selectedBatch.endtime|date:'shortTime']]
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[selectedBatch.price | number:0]]/- per person
[[instance.price | number:0]]/- per person
Got Questions ?
WhatsApp Footloose Journeys
Been Here, Post A Review:
More From Footloose Journeys
[[ event.name ]] (Soldout)
[[price.price | number:0]]/- [[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
[[event.price | number:0]]/- [[event.price_striked]][[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
Free [[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']] , Available Seats: [[ batch.batch_size-batch.numberofbookings-batch.numberofbookings_from_host ]] No Upcoming Batches Show All