Kodachadri Offbeat Trails around Kollur
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
- Events In Bangalore
- Local Treks
- Weekend Getaways
All About It
- 12 Slots
Non-AC ( Push Back Seats )
Stay Not Applicable
Multiple Sharing separate for men and women
Meals Not Applicable
Depart from Bangalore at approx 8: 30 PM ( approx )
Multiple sharing Basis ( separate for men and women )
Reach Homestay – Freshen up & Breakfas
Start the Tre
Get Drenched in Arasinagundi Fall
Visit Belkal Theertha Falls (2 km to and fro
Retire for the night
Explor Kollur, Visit Kavaledurga Fort
Return Bangalore by 11:00 PM (approx)
Plan The Unplanned
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
What’s life without adventure? Isn’t the real purpose of life to travel, to experience new places, and witness the sunrise from new mountaintops? This thought is what united Jatin and Tarun over a cup of chai, in spite of being from two unrelated backgrounds (CA and IT). They knew each other since the time Jatin was helping Tarun learn the ways of the wilderness through weekend treks and outings with another traveling group. Their love for traveling and trekking together motivated them to start something of their own. Thus was born “Plan The Unplanned”, where travel goals come true. Under the Companies Act, Plan The Unplanned is incorporated as Unplanned Journeys Private Limited They started their journey on unsteady ground, much like any other company, but they shared an infatuation for travel and adventure with their customers, which amplified their determination, and thus, Plan the Unplanned family keeps getting bigger every day! Just about any travel idea can come alive with Plan The Unplanned…treks, adventure activities like rock climbing, kayaking, rafting, backpacking trips across the country, cultural outings, photo walks; everything that fellow travelers need, to explore the great outdoors together. Well now that the wanderlust has kicked in and you can already see a vacation in your nearest future, here’s what we have to offer!
Accommodation in Homestay on multiple sharing bases ( separate for men & women
2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinner, High Tea and Snack
To and fro transport from Bangalore (Non-A/c
Karnataka Forest Department Entry Fee
Local Guide & Outdoor Leader from Plan The Unplanne
An experience that you gain
Any kind of personal expense
Any kind of insurance (health, medical, life accidental, etc
Anything not included above
THINGS TO CARRY
- Soft Copy of your Aadhar/Voter ID (Mandatorily required for permits)
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek
- Power Bank
- Warm Layer ( Kodaikanal has a cold temperature up to 6-10 Degree )
- Water bottles – 2 (1 litre each)
- Lunch Box & Spoon to carry your packed lunch
- Raincoat/Bag covers in case of rains
- A comfortable pair of shoes with good grip for trekking
- Flip-flops for lazing around the campsite
- Torch/Headlamp to be used at night
- Portable chargers for your electronics
- Extra pair of clothes to change into once wet
- Polybags to pack your wet clothes
- Extra cash for meals not included in the itinerary
New Udupi Grand, Teacher's Colony, HSR Layout - Pick-Up Time: 8:15 PM, Departure Time: 8:30 PM
Hotel New Shanthi Sagar, Domlur - Pick-Up Time:9:00 PM, Departure Time: 9:15 PM
KTM Mekhri Circle | Pickup Time: 9:45 PM, Departure Time: 10:00 PM
Yeshwanthpur Metro Station | Pickup Time: 10:10 PM, Departure Time: 10:15 PM
HOW TO REACH
Please select your preferred pickup point from the drop-down list while bookin
Any change in Pick up locations/ timings would be updated via mail 24 hours before the start of the tri
Drop-off points shall be same as the pick-up points.
Policy and Terms
For Departures from Bangalore: In the event that YOU cancel your trek, this is the cancellation policy we follow
- If you cancel before 7 days – 90% of the amount will be refunded
- If you cancel between 3 – 6 days – 50 % of the amount will be refunded
- If you cancel between 0-3 days – No Refund
Note: For All The Above Refund Cases Transaction Fees/Internet Handling Charges will be deducted from the overall amount and the balance amount shall be refunded. You can transfer your ticket to anyone so that you could save your hard-earned money
“Transfer to a future date is only possible only if you cancel between 3-6 days before the trek date and not on the day of departure or a day before”
For other trips and travels with us, and detailed terms and conditions check the following link : https://www.plantheunplanned.com/refund-cancellation-policy
- I have booked the trek when will I get further updates regarding the trek?
Well, most of our treks are usually confirmed by Thursday and you would receive a BON VOYAGE mail that would contain details as regards Pickup Points ( Location and Timings ), Outdoor Leader ( Point of Contact ), Do’s, and Don’ts.
- Would I be added to a WhatsApp Group once the trek is confirmed?
Yes, the Bon Voyage mail would contain a link for Whatsapp Group through which one can join and interact with fellow travelers and outdoor leaders.
- Do I have any other boarding points apart from the ones mentioned?
Yes, we do have options for picking a traveler on board with a few locations provided they are on the route to our destination. The following are the same:
- Croma Store, Sony World Signal
- Trinity Circle Metro Station
- Yeshwanthpur Metro Station
- Goraguntepalya Metro Station
- Nayanadahalli Metro Station
- Do I have to carry luggage all the way during trekking?
Not at all. You could keep all the extra luggage back at the campsite/homestay and carry only the necessary stuff for the trek ( Raincoats, Torchlight, Waterbottle, lunchbox, and your valuable )
- Do you have Washrooms during the trek?
Well, you are in the mountains and none of our trails have a washroom facility during the trek.
- Is the trek safe for Women/Girls?
Yes, it’s much safe and sound. We have been organizing these treks over the years now and we always have had an equal ratio or sometimes we have women in the majority. We also have female outdoor leaders who are on board and lead the other trekking enthusiast. We have made sure our homestay/tent accommodation is separate for men and women.
- Would I be able to postpone to a future in case I do not attend the trek on the day of departure?
We are extremely sorry, you cannot postpone to any future date in case you fail to attend the trek on the mentioned date for any reasons whatsoever ( family/health/work emergencies ). You can write to us at [email protected] as regards and our team will get in touch with you on the same