- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 3 Nights 60.0hrs
- 25 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 16+ years
- Best Season - Monsoon (Aug, Sept, Oct)
We will head to Sirsi Siddapur forest region and it is one of the virgin rivers in India where the river is flowing undisturbed without any diversions caused by human activities , river with no dams to disturb the flow has water throughout the year . This river located in Uttarakannada District, Karnataka.
Aghanashini River flows near Sirsi, a town located in the Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka, India. This river is famous for its clear waters, lush green surroundings, and as a hotspot for biodiversity. It’s a popular destination for nature enthusiasts and trekkers in the Western Ghats region
- Unchalli waterfalls
- World famous jog falls
- Hidden falls trek
- Havyaka food and homestay
Stay Not Included
Meals Not Included
Overnight sleeper class journey from Bangalore to Sagar
Boarding from Mentioned pick up points with gmaps shared in whatsapp group after confirmation
Local tempo | Mini bus
Rural homestay | Authentic experience
- Reach Talguppa , Siddapur | Check in to property | Freshen up
- Breakfast in Malenad way
- Get back to vehicle with all assets
- Drive to Unchalli falls |1 hour drive particularly
Have stunning view | Take pictures. walk back
- have lunch in Malenad home
- Get ready for hidden waterfalls hike
- Hike of 1kms in dense forest of AGHANASHINI
- TAKE SHOWER , Trek back to base
- Drive 15 mins to homestay .
- Freshen up , Bonfire , hot water bath
- Retire for the day
- Sleeping in Malenad house
Unchalli waterfalls with rainbow
- Wake up and have small Areca plantation walk nearby to homestay
- Have good breakfast and packed lunch in boxes
- Drive to Bennehole falls which is 30 mins drive from homestay
- Reach falls base and Take a Breif intro by captain
- Start 2 kms of trek to Bennehole falls from base through Wild AGHANASHINI forest and Photogenic landscapes in between
- Reach falls top view and Have packed lunch
- Trek to Bottom view and take pictures
- This waterfalls is will be huge flow in monsoon so can't take shower or go under of it .
Truly travellers will feel the vibe totally different
- Trek back to base
- Drive to homestay
- Take bath and get ready
- Visit Jog waterfalls
- Reach sagar
- Board the vehicle by 8pm
- Overnight journey to Bangalore in sleeper class
Sleeper class journey to bangaloren
reach by 6am .
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Bunch of travel enthusiasts started this curation in 2020 , in a unique way to host the people especially with offbeat treks and special campings . by the now with good feedbacks , We are the fastest growing trek community in Karnataka
Had been to Uttarakannada expedition with them. Even though there were around 100 people,they made sure that not more than 20 people of their team were at specific location. They even contacted the other trekking groups in that areas and informed them of our time of arrival so that there won’t be any clashes.hats off to their planning. Coming to the locations, it was dreamy, still can’t believe that I have visited these places. The trek leads , the people i met , the local food…it was a bundle of joy
The best and the best travel company whom I have known so far in Bangalore. They are very good and kind hearted people.
Especially their Uttara kannada expedition package is one of the best you will see. If you are nature lover and loves to explore hidden places in uttara kannada please get touch with them, they are the best in the business.
I have been travelling with them since last one year and there is not even a single bad experience especially in Karnataka.
When they say come as a guest go as a friend they really meant it.
These people has my heart ❤️
I recently went for uttarakannada expedition which happened from Aug12th to Aug15th..
1. There are total 100+ people & organized in very nice way
I feel it's very difficult to satisfy everyone but this is done by organizer.hats off to him for this
2. No compromise on food & Stay. All home stays are too good
3. Uniqueness of this organizer is hidden water falls. You will feel the village life
4. If someone really looking for worthable trip we can go with this without second thought.
5. Many people cried while going back to homes from trip.
Personally felt the amount charged for this trip is very less by comparing the facilities provided by him.
Glad to be part of this.
Looking for many more trips with this team going forward
Thanks alot to the trip Margadasak team & keep doing the same
- Sleeper class journey from Bangalore
- Local transport in Sirsi
- Trip captian from Bangalore
- Local trek leads in sirsi
- All 05 times veg food
- Forest permits and Entry fees
- Accomondation / Essentials
Dinner on day 02 .
THINGS TO CARRY
ID proof (Adhar or any other Gov. ID)
Reusable water bo les at least 2 liters Cloths for two days and an extra set of clothes.
Sunscreen and sunglasses Cap/hat Toiletries:
– Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, soap, sanitizer, (Note: tissue paper is not allowed to carry for the trek), etc. Juice packs, Glucon-D, and Energy bars, etc. A Polybag to carry your wet clothes and shoes back to Bangalore. Personal medication if any. Mosquito repellent cream. Leach repellents like body spray, De ol, etc. A torch with new ba eries Camera (optional). Long socks. Good trekking shoes Sandals Power Bank to keep your mobiles charged.
HOW TO REACH
You can self arrive to Talguppa or Sagar , Shivamogga district.
we will recieve from there .
For Bangalore to Bangalore chosen people can board from mentioned pick up points by informed trip captain and
Overnight sleeper class journey till sagar
We will start itinerary by 7am from Sagar
Policy and Terms
If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees Help desk : 7348978357 Aakash | 8105731487 Niranjan | 7348978357
Terms and Conditions
- Refund will be done in 14 days after the trip
- No discounts for group bookings