Alleppey Varkala Backpacking Tour 4 days 3 nights
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 4 Days 3 Nights
Day 0:Start your overnight journey to Alleppey.
- Reach Alleppey morning and head towards Marari Beach on the way
- fresh up on the Beach and have a delicious breakfast.
- After breakfast have fun on the beach
- Around 12 leave for Boathouse
- Check in to Boathouse Overnight stay Boathouse
Wake up, freshen up and Have a delicious breakfast
Checkout from the Boathouse
Sightseeing is as follows:
- Alleppey Lighthouse stands tall, offering panoramic views of the picturesque Alleppey coastline.
- Alleppey Beach captivates with its golden sands and tranquil Arabian Sea waves, creating a serene haven for visitors.
- Perched on Varkala's rugged cliffs, the Varkala cliff side offers breathtaking vistas of the endless expanse of the Arabian Sea.
- Varkala Beach entices with its unique blend of red cliffs, golden sands, and azure waters, making it a gem along Kerala's coastline.
Afterwards, head towards the hotel and proceed with check-in formalities
Have dinner and enjoy an Overnight stay in Varkala
Enjoy a hearty breakfast to fuel up for the day, and out to explore Varkala attractions as follows.
- Head to the Anjuthengu Fort (Anchuthengu Fort) Explore the historical significance and take in the panoramic views of the coastline.
- Visit Varkala Elephant Park, at the park you can participate in various elephant-related activities such as feeding, bathing, and interacting with the gentle giants under the supervision of trained mahouts.
- Mangrove Village Adventures A hidden gem in the heart of nature, Mangrove Village Adventures offers an immersive experience into the lush mangrove forests, showcasing the vibrant ecosystem of Kerala's backwaters.
- Head to the Black Sand Beach in Varkala, also known as Thiruvambadi Beach. The beach is unique due to its dark-coloured sand, and it offers a distinctive coastal experience.
- After an adventure day back to the Hotel have dinner rest for the day
- Wake up and freshen up
- Have a delicious breakfast
- Check out from the hotel and head towards sightseeing
Jatayu Earth's Center, located in Chadayamangalam
- Explore the massive bird sculpture
- Enjoy the panoramic views
Palaruvi Waterfalls nestled in the dense forests of Kerala
- Cascades down in a breathtaking display of nature's grandeur
- Offers a refreshing escape for visitors
Afterwards, head back to Bangalore with a bag full of memories
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Backpackers United is the leading and fastest-growing Travel Community, founded in 2017, that offers exceptional travel experiences in India. Our team of young, dynamic, and passionate travelers is committed to exploring the great outdoors through sustainable nature trails. We believe in providing a unique travel experience that takes our fellow travelers off the beaten path to discover the hidden gems of nature. We offer a diverse range of travel services, including treks to unexplored places in both North and South India, Cycling Tours, Holiday Packages, Sightseeing, Backpacking Trips, Corporate treks, Team Outings, Personality Development through adventure activities, experiential learning trips specially curated for school and college students, a variety of Adventure activity packages, and much more. Our experienced travel planning team curates each itinerary to ensure every penny is worth the experience. At Backpackers United, we have executed over 2K trips for more than 20,000 enthusiastic travelers, and our weekend treks and trips from Bengaluru are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. We offer customizable travel packages that cater to specific needs and requirements, ensuring a personalized and memorable experience. Our commitment to sustainable tourism and responsible travel ensures that we leave a positive impact on the communities we visit. We encourage travelers to explore the great outdoors in a way that respects and preserves nature, and we promote eco-friendly practices in all our trips and treks. Join our community of adventure seekers, and experience the thrill of exploring nature in a unique and sustainable way. Book your next adventure with Backpackers United and make unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- 3 Breakfast 1 dinner
- Experienced Driver
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Sightseeing Entry Charges
- Additional Adventure / Water Activities
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusion
Policy and Terms
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Terms and Conditions
- Any photos or videos taken during the trip by Backpackers United's content creators or clients are owned by Backpackers United and can only be used by the company for advertising purposes. No one else can use the content for commercial use without obtaining proper permission from Backpackers United.
- Full payment for the trip must be completed before the trip begins. Failure to complete payment may result in the cancellation of the trip.
- All travellers must have a valid government-issued ID that will be verified before boarding. No boarding will be allowed without a valid ID.
- The transfer of bookings is not allowed. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation will be allowed to travel.
- For international travel, clients must ensure that their passport is valid for at least six months from the date of intended travel and not damaged in any way. Backpackers United is not responsible for clients who book travel with passports that do not meet this requirement. Any denial of entry at immigration or any additional cost arising from alternate arrangements for deportation must be borne by the travellers.
- No refunds will be given for any inclusions that are not utilized by the client.
- Travelers are responsible for their luggage and belongings. Backpackers United is not responsible for any damage or missing items.
- The time of departure is fixed and all travellers must report at the pickup point 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure. The air conditioning will be switched off in the hills and the driver will have the discretion to turn off the AC during the trip for safety reasons.
- Drinking and smoking are strictly prohibited during the tour. Backpackers United's tours involve physically demanding activities such as trekking and camping at high altitudes, so clients are advised to be in good physical shape.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any accidents, bodily injury, illness, death, loss or damage to baggage or property, or any damages or claims arising from negligence or delay by any person not employed by Backpackers United.
- Any misconduct or indiscipline will not be tolerated during the tour.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any delays or alterations to the itinerary due to natural hazards, accidents, weather conditions, landslides, political closures, or any untoward incidents.
- Backpackers United does not provide any insurance policies to cover sickness or accidents, or losses due to theft or other reasons.
- Alterations to the itinerary may be necessary due to various factors, such as weather and road conditions, and the physical ability of participants, in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being.