Andharban Jungle Trek
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 1 Days 1 Nights
- 17 Slots
- Difficulty - Moderate
- For 16+ years
Andharban Trek is one of the most beautiful & fascinating monsoon trek. We will be passing through dense forest walking on the valley edges running parallel to the famous Tamhini ghat. Evergreen forest covers you with shade throughout the trek. The same valley where is the origin of the Kundalika river famous for its white water river rafting.
- Trek through a dense Jungle
- Numerous Streams
- Mesmerizing landscapes
- 22:00 hrs: Board the Bus from SGNP Borivali
- 22:30 hrs: Pick up from Bisleri Jn. Andheri
- 23:00 hrs: Pick up from Sion
- 23:10 hrs: Pick up from K-Star Mall, Chembur
- 23:30 hrs: Pick up from Vashi Plaza, Vashi Highway
- 00:00 hrs: Pick up from McD, Kalamboli
- 05:00 hrs – Reach the base village, freshen up and have breakfast
- 06:30 hrs – Reach the start point of our Trek
- 07:00 hrs – Start the trek after a brief introduction session
- 08:00 hrs – We will be trekking through dense forests and open fields
- 12:00 hrs – Reach Hirdi Plateau and then trek back to Pimpri Dam
- 15:30 hrs – Reach the base, we will have a late Lunc, freshen up and pack your belongings
- 17:00 hrs – Start return journey towards Mumbai(we would reach Mumbai by around 9 pm depending on the traffic). This brings us to the end of our trip, Or rather just the beginning.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
We’re a team of travellers and dreamers who know how to inspire the memories you’ll have for the rest of your life. Our team consists of people from various backgrounds such as travel & adventure experts, event managers & ex-MNC employees. We have been in the travel industry for 5+ years and have organised 1000+ trips and events. We create travel experiences that exceed clients' expectations. Come discover what you have been missing!
Need Help? Directly Contact Host
It was my first trekking experience and I am glad I planned it with the best. Overall experience was very great. The weather, the people, the view everything at its best. Wandering souls made my first trekking experience memorable. Looking forward to planning more trips with them.
My first experience with Wondering soul. And we really had great experience. Our host Sidhart Tiwari is the best treak leader. Very kind, suppportive, down to earth, helpful, joyful in nature. He is the best example of how the trek leader should be. All the best Sid for your future journey. We would love to travel again. See you soon. Take care.
- Mumbai to Mumbai Private Non-AC Transport
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Forest Permit Fees
- Expertise and Guide charges
- Local Guidance
- Wash Rooms & Changing rooms facilities
- First Aid Certified Trek Leads
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
- Any Personal Expenses
THINGS TO CARRY
- Identity Proof (Mandatory)
- Bottle of Water (at least 2 litres)
- Ready to eat food like plum cakes, dry fruits etc.
- Face Mask & Sanitizer
- Cap, Camera
- Good Trekking shoes
- Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater please avoid umbrellas
- Personal care stuff, ORS, medicines which you require usually
- Put essentials like money, spare clothes in a polythene bag inside the bag
- Haversack to put all the things in, please do not carry sling bags or jholas
Hanuman Rd. Bus Stop, Andheri
K-Star Mall, Chembur
Vashi Plaza, Vashi Highway
How will you contact me once I register?
We will be mailing you the details about the ride a day or two before the event. We will also create a WhatsApp group a day before the trek.
What is the difficulty level of this trek?
This trek is of moderate difficulty with moderate endurance with around 6-7 hours of hike
Will I be able to do this trek? I have not trekked before.
This trek requires you to have basic level of fitness. We encourage you to come and experience the trek with us. Trekking is not about speed and our representatives will be there to encourage you to complete the trek
What is the age limit for this trek?
The age limit for the trek is 18 years with no upper limit. Participants below the age of 18yrs need to be accompanied by a guardian
Can I come alone?
Yes, many of our participants are solo travellers.
Is it safe for a female solo traveller?
It is completely safe for a female solo traveller as our representatives will be there with you all the time. Moreover, most of our event have 60% female participation.
Can I Bring my Car?
- Yes, you can bring your own car
Are washrooms available during the trek?
- You will not get washrooms during the trek. Washrooms are available at the base village.
Can we smoke or drink alcohol?
Smoking or drinking alcohol is prohibited.
Would I get cellular connectivity?
- You will get limited connectivity during the trek.
Will I get water during the trek?
You won’t get water during the trek, you need to carry at least 2 litres of water with you
What type of food will I get?
- We will be having breakfast & lunch at a local restaurant
What if I’m unable to complete the ride?
Our experienced coordinators will make sure you complete the ride. In case you not able to, you need to transfer the cycles back to the start point.
What if I have a medical emergency?
We will carry first aid kit with us. The coordinators will be first aid certified. If the problem increases, we will quickly get you to closest medical attention possible.
What kind of clothing we need to wear?
We recommend you wear full sleeve t-shirt and full pants. Also carry a Raincoat/ wind cheater for the rains. Umbrellas are a strict NO.
Do I need special shoes?
- We recommend trekking shoes or good quality sports shoes with firm sole
More From Wandering Souls
[[ event.name ]]
From [[price.price | number:0]]/ per person
From [[event.price | number:0]]/ per person
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']]