Hampi Backpacking Tour trip for Aishwarya.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 2 Nights
- For 10+ years
Relish the vibrant ambiance of Hippie Island tucked away gracefully amidst boulders, hills and river streams
Hike up to the Hemakuta Hills to witness the sun splashing its golden rays over the ruins as it sets making it a fascinating sight to witness
Admire the hidden jewel of Hampi, Sanakpur Lake, a scenic place enveloped in the midst of big boulders
Witness the architectural brilliance of Virupaksha Temple which has survived through the years and never ceases to prosper.
AC Transfers In Traveller
- For Private Tour, Pickup will be available at your desired location.
AC Transfers within Hampi
(Breakfast and Dinner in Hotel)
- Reach Hampi in the morning and take a breath of fresh air amidst views of picturesque sights.
- Head towards your hotel and proceed with the check-in formalities.
- Have a delicious breakfast early in the morning and take a rest for a while.
- After taking a rest for a while, depart to witness the magnificent beauty of the Hampi.
- Head towards the hidden jewel of Hampi, Sanakpur Lake surrounded by large boulders. There is a canal along the road and hills of boulders on both sides which is scenic to watch.
- One can indulge in various activities coracle ride, cliff jumping at your own cost.
- After spending a wonderful day, have your lunch in peace by around 2:00 pm.
- After delicious refreshment, head towards Anegundi Village, a division of 'World Heritage Site' of Hampi, in Gangavathi taluk, Koppal district of Karnataka state in India.
- Head towards Malyavanta Raghunatha Temple, a religious and mythological point dedicated to Lord Raghunatha.
- Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay
- Overnight stay in Hampi.
AC Transfers with Hampi
- Wake up early in the morning and have a delicious breakfast.
- Head out to explore the beautiful city; the city of ruins.
- Hike up to the Hemakuta Hills, a place which is sprinkled generously with a large number of ruins of temples, archways and pavilions.
- Stroll around the Hippie Bazaar and catch the vibrant vibe that roams in the air.
- Witness the architectural brilliance of the Virupaksha temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Next, head towards Yeduru Basavanna or Eduru Basavanna is a huge sculpture of a Monolithic Nandi, located at the east end of the Virupaksha Bazaar in Hampi.
- Also visit Kings Balance, Stone Chariot, Vitthal Temple, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Hajari Rama Temple.
- Head back home with a bag full of dreams to cherish for eternity.
- Depart for Bangalore Between 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM with a bag full of memories.
Note:- You'll be reaching back to Bangalore Between 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Backpackers United is the leading and fastest-growing Travel Community, founded in 2017, that offers exceptional travel experiences in India. Our team of young, dynamic, and passionate travelers is committed to exploring the great outdoors through sustainable nature trails. We believe in providing a unique travel experience that takes our fellow travelers off the beaten path to discover the hidden gems of nature. We offer a diverse range of travel services, including treks to unexplored places in both North and South India, Cycling Tours, Holiday Packages, Sightseeing, Backpacking Trips, Corporate treks, Team Outings, Personality Development through adventure activities, experiential learning trips specially curated for school and college students, a variety of Adventure activity packages, and much more. Our experienced travel planning team curates each itinerary to ensure every penny is worth the experience. At Backpackers United, we have executed over 2K trips for more than 20,000 enthusiastic travelers, and our weekend treks and trips from Bengaluru are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. We offer customizable travel packages that cater to specific needs and requirements, ensuring a personalized and memorable experience. Our commitment to sustainable tourism and responsible travel ensures that we leave a positive impact on the communities we visit. We encourage travelers to explore the great outdoors in a way that respects and preserves nature, and we promote eco-friendly practices in all our trips and treks. Join our community of adventure seekers, and experience the thrill of exploring nature in a unique and sustainable way. Book your next adventure with Backpackers United and make unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Buffet Breakfast from Day 2 & Day 3
- Buffet Dinner on Day 2
- Lunch (At an additional cost)
- Experienced Driver
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Sightseeing Entry Charges
- Additional Adventure / Water Activities
- Lunch on all Days
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to carry are as follows
- ID proof (Adhar or any other Gov. ID)
- Reusable water bottles at least 2 liters
- Cloths for two days and an extra set of clothes.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries: – Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, soap, sanitizer, (Note: tissue paper is not allowed to carry for the trek), etc.
- Juice packs, Glucon-D, and Energy bars, etc.
- A Polybag to carry your wet clothes and shoes back to Bangalore.
- Personal medication if any.
- Mosquito repellent cream.
- Leach repellents like body spray, Dettol, etc.
- A torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Good trekking shoes
- Power Bank to keep your mobiles charged.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees