Banasura Trek & Wayanad
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days
- Meenumutty waterfalls
- Banasura Hill Trek
- Banasurasagar Dam
- Water activities
- Tea estates
- Lot of fun and experience
- Reach Wayanad in the morning & witness the beautiful sceneries
- Reach homestay, freshen up & breakfast.
- Pack a day backpack & board our vehicle
- Reach Banasura Trek start point at around 10.00 AM
- Start the trek
- Come back to start point around 2.30 PM
- Have lunch at Meenumutty waterfalls
- Spend some peacefull time near the waterfalls
- Head back to homestay
- Departure from Bangalore at sharp 9:30 PM.
- Departure from Mysore at Approx 12.30 AM.
- Freshen up, have breakfast & checkout from the homestay
- Visit Banasurasagar Dam ( largest earth dam in India )
- You can indulge in water activities at your own cost.
- Have self sponsored lunch
- Visit the zipline hub ( you can indugle in Zipline activity at your own cost )
- Visit tea estate
- Start your journey back to hometown. By 6.00 PM we need to cross Bandipura Forest checkpost.
- Reach Mysore around 8.00 PM
- Stop for dinner
- Reach Bangalore around 11.00 PM ( drop timings may vary depending on the ground situation. Pick & drop points will be the same )
- non A/C, seater vehicle
- Tempo Traveler / mini bus / Bus depending on the number of people.
- South Indian simple Vegetarian meals
- Saturday's breakfast, packed lunch, dinner & Sunday's breakfast
- Basic homestay accommodation
- Separate for men & women
- Common/sharing washroom.
- All entry charges as per the itinerary
- Kerala state permit
- Forest entry charges
- Certified Guide / First Aid Responder.
- Complimentary goodies
- Any other expenses incurred apart from inclusions
- Friday's dinner, Sunday's lunch & dinner while retuning
- Any additional expenses due to emergencies / natural calamities.
- Travel & Medical insurance
- Any activities
- Any additional service & sightseeing.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Soft copy of your identity card ( Adhar card / any other Govt. ID)
- Comportable sports wear for trekking
- Additional clothes
- Empty lunch box
- Good shoes for trekking
- Sandals / flip flops
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek
- Water bottle
- A polybag to carry any wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Cold protective clothes - Sweaters / Jackets
- Fresh Fruits, Juice, Glucon - D, Dry fruits & Energy bars
- Sun cap & sunglass
- Charger / power bank for electronics
- Personal medications if any
Please try to avoid the plastics as much as possible
Try to carry lesser luggage for convenience Trek
Policy and Terms
Please download the pdf & read all the details before you book
Q: Whom should I contact for any queries?
A: Ms. Lahari: +91 907198 2669 Mr. Manjunath: +91 63621 91091