Bandaje Falls trek and fort
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- 20 Slots
- Difficulty - Moderate
- Bandaje Falls
- Ballarayanadurga Fort
- Rani Jhari view point
- Kodige falls
- Belur Temple
- Kottigehara Authentic food
- Campire and fun activities
- Departure from Bangalore at 8.30 PM
- Reach homestay early morning.
- Fresh up / Breakfast & pack the lunch.
- Assemble for Trek briefing & safety instruction session - Very Important
- Off road ride to starting point of Bandaje falls trek (Forest check post).
- Trek through the beautiful meadow to reach the Bandaje falls.
- Have packed lunch.
- Trek to Ballarayana durga fort
- Finish the trek and Off road ride to homestay in the evening
- Freshen up
- Take Away Session
- Wake up early morning
- Have breakfast at 7.30 AM
- Check out from the homestay at 8.30 AM
- Explore Kodige falls at around 10.00 AM ( 30 to 40 minutes time permitted )
- Self sponsored lunch in Kottigehara around 1 PM
- Visit Belur temple around 3.30 PM ( 30 to 40 minutes time permitted )
- Reach Bengaluru around 9.00 PM (drop timings may vary depending on the ground situation. Drop points will be same as pick up points)
- non A/C, seater vehicle
- Tempo Traveler / mini bus / Bus depending on the number of people.
- South Indian simple Vegetarian meals
- Saturday's breakfast, packed lunch & dinner & Sunday's breakfast.
- Basic homestay accommodation
- Separate for men & women
- Common/sharing washroom.
- All entry charges as per the itinerary
- Forest entry charges
- Jeep ride charges
- Trek guide fee, Certified trek leaders / First Aid Responder.
- Complimentary goodies
- Any other expenses incurred apart from inclusions
- Friday's dinner, Sunday's lunch & dinner while retuning
- Any additional expenses due to emergencies / natural calamities.
- Travel & Medical insurance
- Any expenses due to medical emergencies
- Any additional service & sightseeing.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Soft copy of your identity card ( Adhar card / any other Govt. ID)
- Comportable sports wear for trekking
- Additional clothes
- Empty lunch box
- Good shoes for trekking
- Sandals / flip flops
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek
- Water bottle
- A polybag to carry any wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Cold protective clothes - Sweaters / Jackets
- Fresh Fruits, Juice, Glucon - D, Dry fruits & Energy bars
- Sun cap & sunglass
- Charger / power bank for electronics
- Personal medications if any
Please try to avoid the plastics as much as possible
Try to carry lesser luggage for convenience Trek
Policy and Terms
Please download the pdf & read all the details before you book
Q: Whom should I contact for any queries?
A: Ms. Lahari: +91 907198 2669 Mr. Manjunath: +91 63621 91091