- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days
- 40 Slots
- Watch millions of Fireflies
- Lakeside camping
- Stay in the tents
- AC bus from Mumbai / Private Jeeps from Kasara
- Boating in Arthur lake
- 07:30 pm: Reach base village and proceed towards the campsite.
- 08:30 pm: Dinner time
- 09:30 pm: Settle down, for finally, Mother Nature shall bless us with a spectacle so blissful, you'd have to pinch yourselves to believe that it's not a dream!!
- Time to observe a million twinkling fireflies that will put up a light show so
- 11:30 pm: Have some BBQ and unwind at the campsite with a breathtaking view
- 07:00 am: Wake up! Have a tummy full of breakfast and a lovely tea to gear up for the day ahead.
- 08:00 am: We will go for a boat ride in the massive and absolutely scenic Arthur Lake.
- 09:00 am: Back to the campsite, freshen up and board the jeep/bus and head to Mumbai/ Kasara.
- 06:00 pm: Reach back home after having made a truckload full of everlasting memories!
- Adios! Back to the mundane city life. Until next time, Junglees!
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Have you ever been through the headache of planning THAT perfect getaway where you can cover the absolute best of a destination, meet & vibe with like-minded people, hog on delicious local cuisines, get a fine mix of luxury as well as off-beat experiences and also be in a safe, mellow environment ALL AT THE SAME TIME? Well, thats what Junglee is all about! ;)
Next Upcoming On
Saturday - June 10, 2023
Need Help? Directly Contact Host
☑️To and fro transport from Mumbai in an AC private bus/ Non-AC Jeeps (ex-Kasara) [Check the costing section]
☑️Overnight tent stay BBQ (limited)
☑️Night walk to observe Fireflies
☑️Boat ride in Arthur Lake
☑️2 Meals - Dinner (Veg / Non veg), Breakfast (Veg)
☑️Overnight tent stay along with foam mattress
Meals consumed during transit
THINGS TO CARRY
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Travelling pillow and blanket Sleeping Bag (optional).
- Toiletries (towel, toothbrush. toothpaste etc).
- Personal medication.
- Music instruments (optional), camera (optional), water bottle (to refill).
- Torch (must)
- Winter wear (Sweaters, Jacket)
- Good trekking shoes
Policy and Terms
ADVANCE AMOUNT PAID TO US IS ENTIRELY NON-REFUNDABLE.
15 days prior to the date of departure: Rs 50% will be deducted.
7 days prior to the date of departure: Rs 75% will be deducted.
6 DAYS TO THE DATE OF DEPARTURE: NO REFUNDS SHALL BE INITIATED.
P.S:- All refunds to be initiated only 3 days post the trip concludes
Terms and Conditions
1. Participant must carefully review, read and understand the directives, recommendations provided by the Junglee Outdoors for participating in any Event, including any safety manuals. And understand that Junglee Outdoors has not given any warranties (expressed or implied) about, including but not limited to, the safety and fitness of use of the goods and being used for the event and that any warranty in this regard has been disclaimed.
2. Taking part in any event contains certain inherent risks. I agree to participate in any Event entirely at my own risk and accept that the event organizers are not liable to me for any loss, damage, claim, expense, injury or accidents which may arise during the course of the Event, in any manner whatsoever. Participant in any event must abide by the instructions of the Junglee Outdoors, its personnel and any other authorized representative designated by the Junglee Outdoors. A Participant is solely responsible for their property and actions.
3. Participant must be 18 years or above in age and fully competent to understand the terms and conditions. For a participant of age below 18 years, Guardians consent is compulsory and consequently, my guardian/parent has to countersign a consent/waiver form.
4. Participant understands that any and all photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and/or likenesses of them captured during the event, its affiliated entities or contractors, and/or the media become the sole property of Junglee Outdoors. They grant the right, permission and authority to Junglee Outdoors and its designees to use their name and any such photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and/or likenesses for any legitimate purpose, including but not limited to promoting, advertising, and marketing activities. They further understand that Junglee Outdoors and its designees have the full right to sell and/or profit from the commercial use of such photographs, motion pictures, recordings and/or likenesses
5. Participants understand & agree that Junglee Outdoors would not be held responsible for damage or loss of any valuables which they may bring to the event.
6. Junglee Outdoors reserves the right to decline to accept or retain the participant in the Event at any time should my actions or general behavior impede the operation of the Event or be detrimental to the rights or welfare of the Event, any person or themselves. Similarly, if their conduct violates any policy or procedure of the Event, the participant understand that they may be required to leave the Event at the sole discretion of Junglee Outdoors.
7. The right is reserved by Junglee Outdoors , in its sole discretion, to cancel the Event or any aspect thereof if the Junglee Outdoors determines that any person is or will be in danger if the event or any aspect thereof is continued.
8. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
9. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery during any adventure or sports activity
10. A planned activity or programs may be cancelled or revised depending on the weather or any other unavoidable circumstances
11. Participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Junglee Outdoors for any losses, claims, damages, costs suffered by it as a consequence of relying upon my above statements.
12. These terms shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai
More From Junglee Outdoors
[[ event.name ]]
From [[price.price | number:0]]/ per person
From [[event.price | number:0]]/ per person
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']]