Chikmagalur Backpacking Tour
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 2 Nights
- 20 Slots
- For 10+ years
AC Transfers In Traveller
- Your Chikmagalur tour package starts from Bangalore, our representative will pick you up in the late evening from Indira Nagar: 9:00 PM/ Domlur: 9:15 PM/ Yeshwantpur: 9:45 PM/ Goraguntepalya: 10:00 PM.
- Overnight Journey through AC Sedan/SUV/Tempo Traveller (according to the group size)
- Note: For Private Tour, Pickup will be available at your desired location.
(Breakfast and Buffet Dinner in Hotel)
- Reach Chikmagalur in the morning and take a breath of fresh air amidst views of picturesque valleys.
- Head towards your hotel and proceed with the check-in formalities.
- Have a delicious breakfast early in the morning and take a rest for a while.
- After taking a rest for a while, depart to witness the magnificent beauty of the Chikmagalur.
- Head towards Baba Budangiri peak in the morning, a place known to be a sacred pilgrimage spot. It is famous for its shrine of Hazrat Dada Hayath Mir Khalander who was a 17th-century Sufi saint.
- Next, witness the white water cascading down over the boulders at Jhari Waterfall surrounded by dense forest and coffee plantations. One can also indulge in swimming to have a thrilling yet memorable time.
- Later, Seek the blessings of Lord Hanuman at the foot of the Kavikal Gandi Viewpoint hill also known as Horse Shoe Viewpoint.
- After the refreshment, head out to witness the highest peak in Karnataka, the Mullayanagiri peak. The 360 degrees panoramic view of the surroundings will fascinate you.
- After the sightseeing tour head back to the hotel and enjoy your delicious dinner.
- Overnight stay in Chikmagalur.
AC Transfers within Coorg
- Wake up in the morning in the green hills and enjoy your scrumptious breakfast.
- Check out from the hotel and depart for Bangalore.
- On your way to Bangalore, head towards Yagachi water sports, a very famous spot set up in the backwaters of this dam that offers various activities like jet ski, speed boat, banana boat, bumper ride, kayaking, and cruise boat.(At additional cost)
- Witness the temple that took 103 years to build, Belur Temple.
- Later head towards Hoysaleswara temple, also referred to as the Halebidu temple, is a 12th-century Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Take a bag full of memories to cherish for eternity.
- Depart for Bangalore Between 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM with a bag full of memories.
Note:- You'll be reaching back to Bangalore Between 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Backpackers United is the best growing Travel Community since 2017 driven by young, dynamic and enthusiastic team of passionate travelers who solely believes in experiencing outdoors through nature trails in a sustainable way. We strive to explore the most unexplored places and make sure to help other fellow travelers of our community to experience these untouched paths of nature. We offer treks to various places in both South India as well as North India, Cycling Tours, Holiday Packages, Sight Seeing , Backpacking Trips, Corporate treks, Team outings ,Personality Development through adventure activity, experiential learning trips specially curated for school and College Students, variety of Adventure activity packages and much more. We have the best travel planning team who curates the itinerary in such a way that every penny is worth the experience. Till date, we have executed more than 500 trips for nearly 10,000 enthusiastic fellow travelers. Every weekend we host treks and trips to various places from Bengaluru. All kinds of customization related to trips/treks based on the requirement is also taken care.
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Tempo Traveler for Group Departures) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Buffet Breakfast from Day 2 & Day 3
- Buffet Dinner on Day 2
- Lunch (At an additional cost)
- Experienced Driver / Certified Guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Accommodation in 3-star Hotel on double occupancy
- Sightseeing Entry Charges
- Additional Adventure / Water Activities
- Lunch on all Days
- Dinner on Day 3
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to carry are as follows
- ID proof (Adhar or any other Gov. ID)
- Reusable water bottles at least 2 liters
- Cloths for two days and an extra set of clothes.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries: – Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, soap, sanitizer, (Note: tissue paper is not allowed to carry for the trek), etc.
- Juice packs, Glucon-D, and Energy bars, etc.
- A Polybag to carry your wet clothes and shoes back to Bangalore.
- Personal medication if any.
- Mosquito repellent cream.
- Leach repellents like body spray, Dettol, etc.
- A torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Good trekking shoes
- Power Bank to keep your mobiles charged.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees