- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days
- Bababudangiri hills
- Jhari / Buttermilk water falls
- Mullayanagiri peak
- Karnataka’s highest peak
- Off road jeep ride
- Yagachi backwaters
- Water activities
- Belur temple
- Halebidu temple
- Lot of fun & experience
- Departure from Bangalore at around 10.30 PM
- Reach homestay in Chikmagalur at morning, freshen up & have breakfast.
- Visit Bababugangiri hills Enjoy the scenic views from the peak
- Head to Jhari waterfalls/Buttermilk waterfalls.
- Enjoy the thrilling off road jeep ride to reach the falls
- Spend some playfull time near the falls
- Have lunch
- Visit the highest peak in Karnataka, Mullayanagiri peak. Enjoy the sunset
- Head back to homestay & refresh
- Dinner & campfire
- Rest for the night
- Freshen up, have breakfast & checkout from the homestay
- Visit Yagachi backwaters. You can indulge in adventurous water activities.
- Visit Belur Temple
- Have lunch
- Visit Halebidu temple
- Start your journey back to hometown
- Reach Bangalore around 9.00 PM ( drop timings may vary depending on the ground situation. Pick & drop points will be the same )
- non A/C, seater vehicle
- Tempo Traveler / mini bus / Bus depending on the number of people.
- South Indian simple Vegetarian meals
- Saturday's breakfast & dinner, Sunday's breakfast
- Basic homestay accommodation
- Dormitory / shared rooms / tents
- Separate for men & women
- Common/sharing washroom.
- Enrty charges to the places mention in the itinerary
- Jeep ride charge to Hebbe falls
- Certified Guide / First Aid Responder.
- Complimentary goodies
- Any other expenses incurred apart from inclusions
- Friday's dinner, Saturday's lunch, Sunday's lunch & dinner while retuning
- Any additional expenses due to emergencies / natural calamities.
- Travel & Medical insurance
- Any activities
- Any additional service & sightseeing.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Soft copy of your identity card ( Adhar card / any other Govt. ID)
- Additional clothes
- Sandals / flip flops
- Small backpack to carry your essentials
- Water bottle
- A polybag to carry any wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Cold protective clothes - Sweaters / Jackets
- Fresh Fruits, Juice, Glucon - D, Dry fruits & Energy bars
- Sun cap & sunglass
- Charger / power bank for electronics
- Personal medications if any
Please try to avoid the plastics as much as possible
Try to carry lesser luggage for convenience
Terms and Conditions
Please download the pdf & read all the details before you book
Q: should I contact for any queries?
A: Ms. Lahari: +91 907198 2669 Mr. Manjunath: +91 63621 91091