Chikmagaluru and Kudremukha trek Tour
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 4 Days 3 Nights
- Pick up from your location at 6 a.m.
- Begin the journey towards Hebbe Falls Chikmagalur. Enjoy breakfast on the way (self-sponsored).
- Engage in sightseeing with the following itinerary:
- Hebbe Falls
- Kallathigiri Falls
- Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary (Make sure to reach before 4 pm)
- After sightseeing, head to your hotel and complete the check-in formalities.
- Freshen up, have dinner and relax.
- Enjoy an overnight stay in Chikmagaluru.
- Wake up, freshen up, and savour a scrumptious breakfast.
- Embark on a day of sightseeing with the following itinerary:
- Siri Cafe
- Baba Budangiri
- Lunch (enjoy your meal at any of the shacks)
- Jhari Waterfalls
- Mullayangiri Peak
- After the day's sightseeing, proceed towards Kudremukh.
- Take a jeep ride to your homestay, where you can relax and unwind.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner and have a relaxing evening.
- Spend the night in the comfort of the homestay.
- After enjoying breakfast, make your way to the base camp. The trek to the summit of Kudremukh Peak, approximately 22 KM round trip, will begin at 09:00 AM.
- During the ascent to the peak, we'll take a break for a midday lunch.
- Upon reaching the summit, everyone can immerse themselves in the breathtaking serenity that the peak offers.
- Following the Kudremukh trek, we'll return to the base camp.
- Freshen up and enjoy a refreshing high tea, followed by a satisfying dinner.
- Spend the night at the homestay in Kudremukh, surrounded by the beauty of the area.
- Wake up, freshen up, and have breakfast.
- Before embarking on your journey from Kudremukh National Park, visit the beautiful Somavathi waterfall.
- Witness the captivating beauty of the waterfall and allow its tranquillity to soothe your soul.
- On your way back, take a stop at the Samse Tea Estate.
- Enjoy the sprawling lush greenery and the serene atmosphere of the tea plantations.
- visit the Belur Temple for its exquisite and intricate architecture, showcasing the epitome of Hoysala craftsmanship and artistry.
- Yagachi Watersports: Your gateway to aquatic adventure and excitement.
- Afterwards, head back to Bangalore, carrying a bagful of cherished memories.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Backpackers United is the leading and fastest-growing Travel Community, founded in 2017, that offers exceptional travel experiences in India. Our team of young, dynamic, and passionate travelers is committed to exploring the great outdoors through sustainable nature trails. We believe in providing a unique travel experience that takes our fellow travelers off the beaten path to discover the hidden gems of nature. We offer a diverse range of travel services, including treks to unexplored places in both North and South India, Cycling Tours, Holiday Packages, Sightseeing, Backpacking Trips, Corporate treks, Team Outings, Personality Development through adventure activities, experiential learning trips specially curated for school and college students, a variety of Adventure activity packages, and much more. Our experienced travel planning team curates each itinerary to ensure every penny is worth the experience. At Backpackers United, we have executed over 2K trips for more than 20,000 enthusiastic travelers, and our weekend treks and trips from Bengaluru are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. We offer customizable travel packages that cater to specific needs and requirements, ensuring a personalized and memorable experience. Our commitment to sustainable tourism and responsible travel ensures that we leave a positive impact on the communities we visit. We encourage travelers to explore the great outdoors in a way that respects and preserves nature, and we promote eco-friendly practices in all our trips and treks. Join our community of adventure seekers, and experience the thrill of exploring nature in a unique and sustainable way. Book your next adventure with Backpackers United and make unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
- Accomadation for 3 nights.
- 3 Breakfast 1 packed lunch and 2 dinner.
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle.
- Experienced Driver.
- Curated Itinerary.
- Forest permits
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Entry fee.
- Activities/Jeep rides etc..
Policy and Terms
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Terms and Conditions
- Any photos or videos taken during the trip by Backpackers United's content creators or clients are owned by Backpackers United and can only be used by the company for advertising purposes. No one else can use the content for commercial use without obtaining proper permission from Backpackers United.
- Full payment for the trip must be completed before the trip begins. Failure to complete payment may result in the cancellation of the trip.
- All travellers must have a valid government-issued ID that will be verified before boarding. No boarding will be allowed without a valid ID.
- The transfer of bookings is not allowed. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation will be allowed to travel.
- For international travel, clients must ensure that their passport is valid for at least six months from the date of intended travel and not damaged in any way. Backpackers United is not responsible for clients who book travel with passports that do not meet this requirement. Any denial of entry at immigration or any additional cost arising from alternate arrangements for deportation must be borne by the travellers.
- No refunds will be given for any inclusions that are not utilized by the client.
- Travelers are responsible for their luggage and belongings. Backpackers United is not responsible for any damage or missing items.
- The time of departure is fixed and all travellers must report at the pickup point 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure. The air conditioning will be switched off in the hills and the driver will have the discretion to turn off the AC during the trip for safety reasons.
- Drinking and smoking are strictly prohibited during the tour. Backpackers United's tours involve physically demanding activities such as trekking and camping at high altitudes, so clients are advised to be in good physical shape.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any accidents, bodily injury, illness, death, loss or damage to baggage or property, or any damages or claims arising from negligence or delay by any person not employed by Backpackers United.
- Any misconduct or indiscipline will not be tolerated during the tour.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any delays or alterations to the itinerary due to natural hazards, accidents, weather conditions, landslides, political closures, or any untoward incidents.
- Backpackers United does not provide any insurance policies to cover sickness or accidents, or losses due to theft or other reasons.
- Alterations to the itinerary may be necessary due to various factors, such as weather and road conditions, and the physical ability of participants, in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being.