Chikmagalur Backpacking Tour (3 Days and 2 Nights)
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 3 Days 2 Nights
Chikmagalur is a picturesque hill station located in the southern state of Karnataka, India.
The town is known for its coffee plantations, beautiful waterfalls, and lush greenery. visit Siri Cafe, Jhari Falls, Honnammanahalla Falls, and Mullayanagiri Peak.
One of the must-visit attractions in Chikmagalur is the Baba Budangiri, which is a range of
hills named after the Muslim saint Baba Budan. The hills are known for their beautiful
landscape and are a popular spot for trekking and camping.
The Chennakesava temple of Belur is one of the best-preserved temples of the Hoysala dynasty of Karnataka. The Hoysalas were famed for the creation of intricately carved temples during their reign and the Chennakesava temple along with the Hoysaleshwara temple of Halebeedu mark the epitome of their skills in this area.
Indulge in an adventurous hike to the Mullayanagiri Peak, the highest peak in Karnataka, and get fascinated by the panoramic vistas that it offers
Hear the roar of white water cascading down over the boulders amidst the verdant coffee plantations at Jhari Falls
Baba Budangiri is a mountain in the Baba Budan Range and is renowned for its shrine to the Sufi Saint, Hazrat Dada Hayat Khalandar (also known as Baba Budan)
Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary is a protected area and tiger reserve as part of the Project Tiger, situated in Chikkamagaluru district, 23 km south of Bhadravathi city, 38 km 20 km from Tarikere town, northwest of Chikkamagaluru and 283 km from Bengaluru city in Karnataka state, India.
AC pushback Seater
- Your Chikmagalur tour package starts from Bangalore, our representative will pick you up in the late evening from Indira Nagar at 10:45 PM/ Domlur: 11:15 PM/ Yeshwantpur: 11:40 PM/ Goraguntepalya: 11:45 PM.
- Overnight Journey through Tempo Traveller (according to the group size)
- Note: For Private Tour, Pickup will be available at your desired location.
AC Pushback Seater
- Reach Chikmagalur in the morning and take a breath of fresh air amidst views of picturesque valleys.
- Head towards your hotel and proceed with the check-in formalities.
- Have a delicious breakfast early in the morning .
- part to witness the magnificent beauty of the Chikmagalur.
- Visit Siri cafe The big sculpture of a beautiful lady inside the property has become very attractive among the tourists to take some pictures.
- Head towards Baba Budangiri peak in the morning, a place known to be a sacred pilgrimage spot. It is famous for its shrine of Hazrat Dada Hayath Mir Khalander who was a 17th-century Sufi saint.
- Next, witness the white water cascading down over the boulders at Jhari Waterfall surrounded by dense forest and coffee plantations. (Jeep ride self-sponsored).
- After the refreshment, head out to witness the highest peak in Karnataka, the Mullayanagiri Peak. The 360 degrees panoramic view of the surroundings will fascinate you.
- After the sightseeing tour head back to the hotel and enjoy your delicious dinner.
- Overnight stay in Chikmagalur.
AC pushback Seater
- Wake up, freshen up, and savour a scrumptious breakfast.
- Embark on a day of sightseeing with the following itinerary:
- Kallathigiri Falls
- Hebbe Falls in Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary
- Return to the hotel, freshen up, indulge in a lip-smacking dinner, and unwind.
- Enjoy an overnight stay in Chikmagaluru.
AC pushback Seater
- Wake up in the morning and enjoy your scrumptious breakfast.
- Check out from the hotel and depart for Bangalore.
- On your way to Bangalore, head towards Yagachi water sports, a very famous spot set up in the backwaters of this dam that offers various activities like jet ski, speed boat, banana boat, bumper ride, kayaking, and cruise boat.(At additional cost)
- Witness Belur Chennakesava Temple one of the grandest examples of Hoysala architecture that took 103 years to build.
- Later head towards Hoysaleswara temple, also referred to as the Halebidu temple, is a 12th-century Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Take a bag full of memories to cherish for eternity.
- Depart for Bangalore Between 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM with a bag full of memories.
Note:- You'll be reaching back to Bangalore Between 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Yagachi Water Sports
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Backpackers United is the leading and fastest-growing Travel Community, founded in 2017, that offers exceptional travel experiences in India. Our team of young, dynamic, and passionate travelers is committed to exploring the great outdoors through sustainable nature trails. We believe in providing a unique travel experience that takes our fellow travelers off the beaten path to discover the hidden gems of nature. We offer a diverse range of travel services, including treks to unexplored places in both North and South India, Cycling Tours, Holiday Packages, Sightseeing, Backpacking Trips, Corporate treks, Team Outings, Personality Development through adventure activities, experiential learning trips specially curated for school and college students, a variety of Adventure activity packages, and much more. Our experienced travel planning team curates each itinerary to ensure every penny is worth the experience. At Backpackers United, we have executed over 2K trips for more than 20,000 enthusiastic travelers, and our weekend treks and trips from Bengaluru are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. We offer customizable travel packages that cater to specific needs and requirements, ensuring a personalized and memorable experience. Our commitment to sustainable tourism and responsible travel ensures that we leave a positive impact on the communities we visit. We encourage travelers to explore the great outdoors in a way that respects and preserves nature, and we promote eco-friendly practices in all our trips and treks. Join our community of adventure seekers, and experience the thrill of exploring nature in a unique and sustainable way. Book your next adventure with Backpackers United and make unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
- Stay for 2 nights with 3 Breakfast 2 Dinner
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle
- Experienced Driver
- Curated Itinerary
- Experienced tour captain
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Lunch on all days
- Entry fee
- Activities/Jeep rides etc
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to carry are as follows
- ID proof (Adhar or any other Gov. ID)
- Reusable water bottles at least 2 liters
- Cloths for two days and an extra set of clothes.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries (Note: tissue paper is not allowed to carry for the trek), etc.
- Juice packs, Glucon-D, and Energy bars, etc.
- A Polybag to carry your wet clothes and shoes back to Bangalore.
- Personal medication if any.
- Mosquito repellent cream.
- Leach repellents like body spray, Dettol, etc.
- A torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Good trekking shoes
- Power Bank to keep your mobiles charged.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellations made are 30 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 3 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 0 days to 3 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Terms and Conditions
- Any photos or videos taken during the trip by Backpackers United's content creators or clients are owned by Backpackers United and can only be used by the company for advertising purposes. No one else can use the content commercially without permission from Backpackers United.
- Full payment for the trip must be completed before the trip begins. Failure to complete the payment may result in the cancellation of the trip.
- All travelers must have a valid government-issued ID that will be verified before boarding. No boarding will be allowed without a valid ID.
- The transfer of bookings is not allowed. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation will be allowed to travel.
- For international travel, clients must ensure that their passport is valid for at least six months from the date of intended travel and not damaged in any way. Backpackers United is not responsible for clients who book travel with passports that do not meet this requirement. Any denial of entry at immigration or any additional cost arising from alternate arrangements for deportation must be borne by the travelers.
- No refunds will be given for any inclusions that are not utilized by the client.
- Travelers are responsible for their luggage and belongings. Backpackers United is not responsible for any damage or missing items.
- The departure time is fixed and all travelers must report at the pickup point 30 minutes before scheduled departure. The air conditioning will be switched off in the hills and the driver will have the discretion to turn off the AC during the trip for safety reasons.
- Drinking and smoking are strictly prohibited during the tour. Backpackers United's tours involve physically demanding activities such as trekking and camping at high altitudes, so clients are advised to be in good physical shape.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any accidents, bodily injury, illness, death, loss, or damage to baggage or property, or any damages or claims arising from negligence or delay by any person not employed by Backpackers United.
- Any misconduct or indiscipline will not be tolerated during the tour.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any delays or alterations to the itinerary due to natural hazards, accidents, weather conditions, landslides, political closures, or any untoward incidents.
- Backpackers United does not provide insurance policies to cover sickness, accidents, or losses due to theft or other reasons.
- Alterations to the itinerary may be necessary due to various factors, such as weather and road conditions, and the physical ability of participants, in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being.