Coorg & Ooty Backpacking tour 5 days 4 Nights
Ooty & Coorg
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 5 Days 4 Nights
A perfect weekend delight to the place known as the 'Scotland of India' to experience the beauty of rolling hills, gushing waterfalls, rich heritage and so much more.
Hear the roar of white water cascading down the boulders amidst the verdant coffee plantations at Abbey Falls
Catch a glimpse of Asiatic elephants bathing playfully by the Kaveri River at Dubare Elephant Camp and get an experience to interact with them in their natural habitat
Admire the panoramic vistas from Raja's Seat, a popular sunset point and witness an alluring view of the lush valley surrounding the verdant hills.
- The vehicle arrives at the pick-up point.
- Start your early morning journey to Coorg from Bangalore via Kushalnagara.
- On the way have a self-sponsored breakfast.
- Check-in to hotel Freshen up
- Leisure time
- have dinner and chill.
Wake up fresh up have a delicious breakfast
Visit the following places:
- Dubare Elephant camp
- Chiklihole Dam
- Nisarga Dhama
- Golden temple along and visit the local flea market
Back to the hotel. Have dinner and chill.
Wake up and fresh up.
Have a Scrumptious breakfast and Check out from the hotel
your sightseeing journey as follows:
- Abbey falls
- Madikeri fort
- Glass bridge
After sightseeing Start your return journey to Ooty via Bandipur Tiger Reserve
Check in to the hotel Have dinner and rest for the day
Enjoy the Overnight stay in Ooty.
Wake and freshen up. Have a delicious breakfast
Ooty sightseeing is as follows:
- Pykara lake
- Pykara Boating
- Pine forest
- Rose Garden
- Botanical Garden
Check-in to Hotel have dinner and chill
Overnight stay in Ooty.
wake up freshen up have breakfast
depart to Bangalore along with sightseeing
Sightseeing is as follows:
- Sims park
- Boat House
- Instant Pictures -(Studio)
After sightseeing back to Bangalore with a bagful of memories
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Backpackers United is the leading and fastest-growing Travel Community, founded in 2017, that offers exceptional travel experiences in India. Our team of young, dynamic, and passionate travelers is committed to exploring the great outdoors through sustainable nature trails. We believe in providing a unique travel experience that takes our fellow travelers off the beaten path to discover the hidden gems of nature. We offer a diverse range of travel services, including treks to unexplored places in both North and South India, Cycling Tours, Holiday Packages, Sightseeing, Backpacking Trips, Corporate treks, Team Outings, Personality Development through adventure activities, experiential learning trips specially curated for school and college students, a variety of Adventure activity packages, and much more. Our experienced travel planning team curates each itinerary to ensure every penny is worth the experience. At Backpackers United, we have executed over 2K trips for more than 20,000 enthusiastic travelers, and our weekend treks and trips from Bengaluru are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. We offer customizable travel packages that cater to specific needs and requirements, ensuring a personalized and memorable experience. Our commitment to sustainable tourism and responsible travel ensures that we leave a positive impact on the communities we visit. We encourage travelers to explore the great outdoors in a way that respects and preserves nature, and we promote eco-friendly practices in all our trips and treks. Join our community of adventure seekers, and experience the thrill of exploring nature in a unique and sustainable way. Book your next adventure with Backpackers United and make unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
- Comfortable and hygienic private vehicle for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- 4 Breakfast and 4 dinner
- Experienced Driver
- Sightseeing Entry Charges
- Additional Adventure / Water Activities
- Lunch on all Days
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusion
Policy and Terms
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Terms and Conditions
- Any photos or videos taken during the trip by Backpackers United's content creators or clients are owned by Backpackers United and can only be used by the company for advertising purposes. No one else can use the content for commercial use without obtaining proper permission from Backpackers United.
- Full payment for the trip must be completed before the trip begins. Failure to complete the payment may result in the cancellation of the trip.
- All travelers must have a valid government-issued ID that will be verified before boarding. No boarding will be allowed without a valid ID.
- The transfer of bookings is not allowed. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation will be allowed to travel.
- For international travel, clients must ensure that their passport is valid for at least six months from the date of intended travel and not damaged in any way. Backpackers United is not responsible for clients who book travel with passports that do not meet this requirement. Any denial of entry at immigration or any additional cost arising from alternate arrangements for deportation must be borne by the travelers.
- No refunds will be given for any inclusions that are not utilized by the client.
- Travelers are responsible for their luggage and belongings. Backpackers United is not responsible for any damage or missing items.
- The time of departure is fixed and all travelers must report at the pickup point 30 minutes before scheduled departure. The air conditioning will be switched off in the hills and the driver will have the discretion to turn off the AC during the trip for safety reasons.
- Drinking and smoking are strictly prohibited during the tour. Backpackers United's tours involve physically demanding activities such as trekking and camping at high altitudes, so clients are advised to be in good physical shape.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any accidents, bodily injury, illness, death, loss, or damage to baggage or property, or any damages or claims arising from negligence or delay by any person not employed by Backpackers United.
- Any misconduct or indiscipline will not be tolerated during the tour.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any delays or alterations to the itinerary due to natural hazards, accidents, weather conditions, landslides, political closures, or any untoward incidents.
- Backpackers United does not provide any insurance policies to cover sickness or accidents, or losses due to theft or other reasons.
- Alterations to the itinerary may be necessary due to various factors, such as weather and road conditions, and the physical ability of participants, in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being.