- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- Departure from Bangalore at around 10.00 PM
- Departure from Mysore at Approx 12.30 AM.
- Reach homestay st Coorg at morning, freshen up & have breakfast.
- Visit Mandalpatti hills
- You can experience an off roading jeep ride to Mandalpatti Peak. Enjoy the scenic views from the peak
- Visit Raja’s Thomb & explore this historical place
- Have lunch
- Visit Abbey waterfalls
- Visit Raja’s seat & enjoy the beautiful sunset
- Head back to homestay & refresh
- Dinner & campfire
- Rest for the night
- Freshen up, have breakfast & checkout from the homestay
- Visit Dubare Elephant camp
- Visit Tibetian Monastery / GoldenTemple
- Have lunch
- Visit Nisargadhama ( Deer park, birds park, boating, hanging bridge, adventurous activities, shopping complex )
- Start your journey back to hometown around 4.00 PM
- Reach Mysore around 8.00 PM
- Reach Bangalore around 10.00 PM ( drop timings may vary depending on the ground situation. Pick & drop points will be the same )
- non A/C, seater vehicle
- Tempo Traveler / mini bus / Bus depending on the number of people.
- South Indian simple Vegetarian meals
- Saturday's breakfast & dinner, Sunday's breakfast
- Basic homestay accommodation
- Dormitory / shared rooms / tents
- Separate for men & women
- Common/sharing washroom.
- Enrty charges to the places mention in the itinerary
- Certified Guide / First Aid Responder.
- Complimentary goodies
- Any other expenses incurred apart from inclusions
- Friday's dinner, Saturday's lunch, Sunday's lunch & dinner while retuning
- Any additional expenses due to emergencies / natural calamities.
- Travel & Medical insurance
- Jeep ride charges at Mandalpatti peak
- Any activities
- Any additional service & sightseeing.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Soft copy of your identity card ( Adhar card / any other Govt. ID)
- Additional clothes
- Sandals / flip flops
- Small backpack to carry your essentials
- Water bottle
- A polybag to carry any wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Cold protective clothes - Sweaters / Jackets
- Fresh Fruits, Juice, Glucon - D, Dry fruits & Energy bars
- Sun cap & sunglass
- Charger / power bank for electronics
- Personal medications if any
Please try to avoid the plastics as much as possible
Try to carry lesser luggage for convenience
Terms and Conditions
Please download the pdf & read all the details before you book
Q: should I contact for any queries?
A: Ms. Lahari: +91 907198 2669 Mr. Manjunath: +91 63621 91091