- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 2 Nights
- For 10+ years
Located at a distance of 96 km from the district of Chikmagalur, this Kudremukh trekking would let you explore the forests which are spread over an area of 600 sq km. Hike to reach an altitude of 6,207ft. above sea level and witness the unbounded natural scenes that adorn Kudremukh. This fun-filled Kudremukh trek begins with an overnight journey from Bangalore.
- Avail of this adventurous trekking experience to Kudremukh and replenish yourself with the splendid views from the top of the peak.
- Kudremukh trek package offers two variants- Without transportation and With transportation (from Bangalore).
- Avail the comfort of to and fro transportation from Bangalore, thus avoiding the hassles of public transportation
- Traverse through grasslands, forest and many small streams while you trek on the rugged trails
- You can also get a chance to visit refreshing Somvati Falls if the trek is completed earlier
- Enjoy trekking to the 3rd highest peak of Karnataka, Kudremukh Trek, at an altitude of 6,207 ft.
- Sit and relax after the adventurous day with your companions at Bonfire Night
Non A/C Pushback Seater
On Friday, Get picked up in Bangalore from the following points and start your Kudremukh trekking tour. The exact pick-up location and time will be confirmed after the booking.
- Gorgunte Palya
- Begin your overnight journey to Kudremukh.
one can opt to stay in Dorm or twin sharing Tents
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- On the first day of your Kudremukh trek, you will reach Kudremukh National Park around 06:00 AM.
- After having breakfast, we will reach the base camp.
- By 09:00 AM, we will start trekking to the top of Kudremukh Peak which is around 22 KM both ways.
- En route to the peak, have lunch midway.
- Once we reach the top, all of us can enjoy the relishing view of the serenity the peak has to offer.
- Return to the base camp around 06:00 PM after a trek to Kudremukh.
- Enjoy the bonfire.
- Have the lip-smacking dinner and retire for the night.
Non A/C Seater
- Around 08:00 AM, you will grab a scrumptious breakfast.
- Start from Kudremukh National Park and head to visit the Somavathi waterfall
- Enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of the waterfall and calm your soul.
- Enroute visit Samse Tea Estate
- Around 1:00 PM Visit Belur Temple before heading towards a nearby restaurant for lunch
- Have a self-sponsored lunch on the way back from the Kudremukh trek.
- Return to Bangalore around 10:00 PM and get back home with splendid memories.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Backpackers United is the leading and fastest-growing Travel Community, founded in 2017, that offers exceptional travel experiences in India. Our team of young, dynamic, and passionate travelers is committed to exploring the great outdoors through sustainable nature trails. We believe in providing a unique travel experience that takes our fellow travelers off the beaten path to discover the hidden gems of nature. We offer a diverse range of travel services, including treks to unexplored places in both North and South India, Cycling Tours, Holiday Packages, Sightseeing, Backpacking Trips, Corporate treks, Team Outings, Personality Development through adventure activities, experiential learning trips specially curated for school and college students, a variety of Adventure activity packages, and much more. Our experienced travel planning team curates each itinerary to ensure every penny is worth the experience. At Backpackers United, we have executed over 2K trips for more than 20,000 enthusiastic travelers, and our weekend treks and trips from Bengaluru are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. We offer customizable travel packages that cater to specific needs and requirements, ensuring a personalized and memorable experience. Our commitment to sustainable tourism and responsible travel ensures that we leave a positive impact on the communities we visit. We encourage travelers to explore the great outdoors in a way that respects and preserves nature, and we promote eco-friendly practices in all our trips and treks. Join our community of adventure seekers, and experience the thrill of exploring nature in a unique and sustainable way. Book your next adventure with Backpackers United and make unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
Need Help? Directly Contact Host
- Transfers from Bangalore to Bangalore (non A/C)
- Forest Permits.
- Trek leads from Backpackers United
- Local Guides
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Packed Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Jeep Ride
- Lunch on Day 3
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Xerox ID proof (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
- Good trekking shoes
- Strong backpack for trekking
- Reusable water bottles
- Cloths for two days
- Sunscreen,Sunglasses Cap/hat
- Juice packs,Glucon-D,Energy bars
- A Polybag to carry wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Personal medication if any.
- Torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Power Bank.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
More From Backpackers United
[[ event.name ]]
From [[price.price | number:0]]/ per person
From [[event.price | number:0]]/ per person
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']]