Copy for declaration form - Nethravathi
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 2 Nights
- For 10+ years
Located in the Kudremukh forest range, the trek to Netravathi Peak is one of the lesser-known yet one of the most beautiful adventurous tourist destinations. Traverse the verdant lush green forests of Western Ghats and you might also spot Sambar Deers, Bisons, and Bears. Start the journey from Banglore, stay in camps, savor the delicious meals, and have fun on the trek with your companions.
Embark on an adventurous & lesser-known intermediate-level trek in the Kudremukh forest ranges of Chikmagalur
Soak in the panoramic vistas of lush green fields, forests, and valleys from an altitude of 1,520 meters
Get interesting insights and fascinating facts about the trek and nearby locations from a friendly guide
Visit Somavati Waterfalls & Belur Temple on the 2nd day of the trip and rejuvenate yourself with relaxing vibes
Non A/C Pushback Seater
On Friday, Get picked up in Bangalore from the following points and start your Nethravathi trekking tour. The exact pick-up location and time will be confirmed after the booking.
- Gorgunte Palya
- Begin your overnight journey to Nethravathi.
one can opt to stay in Dorm or twin sharing Tents
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Reach Kudremukh National Park around 6:00 AM on Saturday.
- Have your breakfast and reach the base camp.
- At 9:00 AM, start the trek to Netravathi Peak, where you will cover a distance of 16 km (both ways).
- On your way to the peak, stop for the lunch.
- Soak in the serene views from the peak.
- At 6:00 PM, you will reach the base camp again.
- Enjoy the bonfire.
- Savor the delicious dinner and retire for the night.
- Around 08:00 AM, you will grab a scrumptious breakfast.
- Start from Kudremukh National Park and head to visit the Somavathi waterfall
- Enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of the waterfall and calm your soul.
- Enroute visit Samse Tea Estate
- Around 1:00 PM Visit Belur Temple before heading towards a nearby restaurant for lunch
- Have a self-sponsored lunch on the way back from the Kudremukh trek.
- Return to Bangalore around 10:00 PM and get back home with splendid memories.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Backpackers United is the leading and fastest-growing Travel Community, founded in 2017, that offers exceptional travel experiences in India. Our team of young, dynamic, and passionate travelers is committed to exploring the great outdoors through sustainable nature trails. We believe in providing a unique travel experience that takes our fellow travelers off the beaten path to discover the hidden gems of nature. We offer a diverse range of travel services, including treks to unexplored places in both North and South India, Cycling Tours, Holiday Packages, Sightseeing, Backpacking Trips, Corporate treks, Team Outings, Personality Development through adventure activities, experiential learning trips specially curated for school and college students, a variety of Adventure activity packages, and much more. Our experienced travel planning team curates each itinerary to ensure every penny is worth the experience. At Backpackers United, we have executed over 2K trips for more than 20,000 enthusiastic travelers, and our weekend treks and trips from Bengaluru are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. We offer customizable travel packages that cater to specific needs and requirements, ensuring a personalized and memorable experience. Our commitment to sustainable tourism and responsible travel ensures that we leave a positive impact on the communities we visit. We encourage travelers to explore the great outdoors in a way that respects and preserves nature, and we promote eco-friendly practices in all our trips and treks. Join our community of adventure seekers, and experience the thrill of exploring nature in a unique and sustainable way. Book your next adventure with Backpackers United and make unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
Need Help? Directly Contact Host
- Transfers from Bangalore to Bangalore (non A/C)
- Forest Permits.
- Trek leads from Backpackers United
- Local Guides
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Packed Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Jeep Ride
- Lunch on Day 3
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Xerox ID proof (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
- Good trekking shoes
- Strong backpack for trekking
- Reusable water bottles
- Cloths for two days
- Sunscreen,Sunglasses Cap/hat
- Juice packs,Glucon-D,Energy bars
- A Polybag to carry wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Personal medication if any.
- Torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Power Bank.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
More From Backpackers United
[[ event.name ]]
From [[price.price | number:0]]/ per person
From [[event.price | number:0]]/ per person
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']]