Gokarna Dandeli w/ Murudeshwar & Honnavar Backpacking trip
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 3 Days 4 Nights
- 20 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 18+ years
Experience the thrill of river rafting in Dandeli.
Admire the breathtaking sight of the Murudeshwar Temple.
Chance to see the world’s highest Gopuram. Immerse yourself in the wonder of Yana Caves,
Explore the captivating Vibhuti Falls. Ride through the roads of Gokarna which are too good to be true.
Enjoy Rain dance and pool time in dandeli. pristine beaches of Gokarna
Dandeli sightseeing Dandeli to Gokarna & sightseeing Gokarna local sightseeing & return Reach Pune / Mumbai
Stay Not Applicable
Meals Not Applicable
2.00 pm: We will be transporting you on a bus to Pune and tempo traveler from Pune. 9:00 pm: Pickup from Swargate
Early morning arrive in Dandeli and check in into the resort quickly freshen up and depart towards Kali River for watersports Finish watersports by lunchtime and back to resort for lunch Later enjoy some quality pool time with the group DJ Music, Rain dance night at the resort Resort check-in time is 12 noon, We will just keep our bags and freshen up for breakfast, and Leave for activities. if water levels are not sufficient for rafting then alternatively we will provide Kayaking, Boating, River Swimming
- Early morning wake up and leave for Yana Caves
- post breakfast Later visit Yana Caves Move towards Gokarna for our hotel
- check-in Later hop around the local cafes and visit Om beach
- Head to Mahabaleshwar temple in the evening Dinner followed by an overnight stay
Early morning Depart to Honnavar, Explore the Mangroves and one can enjoy boating if available at own cost Have your lunch and visit the only Shiva statue standing tall in the Arabian sea Watch the panoramic view of the Arabian Sea from the top of Murudeshwar and await a magical sunset Depart to Resective home town post-sunset
- Reach Pune in the morning.
- People coming from mumbai will be transferred by bus from Pune.
- End of the tour with beautiful trip memories.
- All internal transit costs
- You will be transferred from Pune/ Mumbai to Gokarna via a seater High back non ac bus
- Banglore to Banglore by non ac sleeper
- Total 6 meals Day 1:Breakfast,Lunch Dinner Day 2:Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner Day 3:Breakfast
- Stay in commando tents/rooms/military tents on 6-8 sharing in Dandeli resort
- Swimming pool in Dandeli Stay in triple and quad-sharing rooms in hotels/Homestay in Gokarna
- Entry charges for monuments and sightseeing spots River rafting in Dandeli(1.5 km) or Kayaking, Boating,
- River Swimming Note: In case you are booking a couple tent it will be a Camping tent without attached washrooms
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventures activities Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any dinner and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
Most Important your ID proof
Pair of clothes Towel
Casual shoes and flip-flops
Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly jewellery (at your own risk)
Personal medicines (if any) An extra bag to keep your wet clothes Water bottle (Minimum 1-2 litre)
Policy and Terms
The booking amount is non-refundable (Rs. 4500) in any case. Cancellations done 30 days prior to the date of departure - 20% of the trip cost would be charged as a cancellation charge Cancellations are done 29 - 15 days prior to the date of departure 40% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees Cancellations are done 14 - 7 days prior to the date of departure 70% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees Cancellations are done 7 - 1 days prior to the date of departure 100% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees You are not eligible for a refund if you fail to show up on the day of departure under the given timeline that has Been provided to you beforehand.
Terms and Conditions
No refund in case of any unused services/Activities
Scheduled pickup times are subject to change depending on actual start time and Traffic conditions If there is any delay in the pickup, organizers are not be blamed at all because we don't intentionally make it late and we are bound by external factors
Pickup points are subject to change and we might ask to assemble at a common point in Mumbai
Pickup will happen at highways and specific locations only, no after-requests will be entertained to make a pickup at specific locations
Bus/vehicle will not wait for anyone you will be asked to come to the next boarding point/Or any rest stop at your own cost.
In case anyone misses the bus you have to make your own travel arrangements or if you to want cancel you are obliged to pay the full trip amount or else legal action can be taken
This is a very Reasonably priced budget trip hence we request you keep the expectations realistic
Good stays and quality food will be provided.
The food menu is limited and not lavish
Organizers have the right to alter or change the itinerary and their decision will be final
We are not responsible for allocating bus seats, seats are to be occupied on 1st come 1st serve basis
any nuisance caused on the trip will not be entertained and may result in expulsion from the trip without any refund.
Sightseeing mentioned depends on time constraints, and if any spot is skipped we are not responsible
You need to follow the timelines given by organizers in order to ensure the smooth functioning of the trip.
Any solo male/female joining this trip is requested to be respectful towards other solo females/males and behave in a socially acceptable way, any kind of harassment to any traveler will lead to termination of that specific person from the trip without any refund.
The tour may get Cancelled if the minimum number of bookings is not received
The trip Captain will not be there in case there are fewer than 6 people in the trip, in that case, the tour will be handled by our local managers
We are not responsible for the breakdown of vehicles and we can try for alternate arrangements, any extra cost arising from the same will be directly payable.
organizers are not responsible for Any delay due to traffic or breakdown of vehicles