- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 1 Nights 48.0hrs
- 25 Slots
- For 20+ years
- Best Season - August
What do you visualize if we ask you about a weekend on a beach? We would not be surprised if you say Goa. And that’s precisely why we need an alternative to Goa, one which is away from the humdrum of life, one which brings peace and serenity for the weekend.
This is precisely what Gokarna offers. If you are looking for a place for an escapade, to take a break after the week-long 9-5 office hours and are tired of glancing at pictures of breath-taking beaches on your monitor, go ahead and pack your bags already.
Dandeli, on the banks of river Kali, is located in the Uttar Kannada district of Karnataka. Surrounded by dense forests, the town is rich in biodiversity and forms the perfect weekend getaway for a little adventure.
At Dandeli, whether you delve into a weekend of adventure through the unexplored trails of the Western Ghats or engage yourself in watersports; you wouldn’t run out of fun things to do.
- Arrive at the meeting point to be received by our team captain. You will depart for Dandeli from Bangalore at 9 PM (Tentative).
Sharing dorms | tents
- We will arrive at Dandeli by 9 AM and check in to our campsites.
- Next, we have on our itinerary a thrilling river rafting experience in the ebullient waters of the River Kali.
- You can indulge in various water sports activities as well.
- That rush of adrenaline definitely calls for a fulfilling lunch after which we will indulge in more fun filling experiences.
- The return to the camp would be followed by a bonfire night and bonding with your fellow travelers.
- Post dinner, it is time for bed.
Push back seater
- Rise and shine for we start our journey to Gokarna today after a healthy breakfast.
- Gokarna calls for beach
- after done lunch in Goakrna
- the Mirjan fort built by Queen Chennabharadevi, which stands as an icon of battles and British colonialism.
- Then, we head towards Sharavathi Kandla Mangrove Boardwalk, a hidden gem amongst the lush-green forest of Honnavar.
- Lastly, Enjoy Boat ride at Honnavar Backwaters. (Self-sponsored)
- It’s time to head back to Bangalore. After all, all good things must come to an end.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Bunch of travel enthusiasts started this curation in 2020 , in a unique way to host the people especially with offbeat treks and special campings . by the now with good feedbacks , We are the fastest growing trek community in Karnataka
Had been to Uttarakannada expedition with them. Even though there were around 100 people,they made sure that not more than 20 people of their team were at specific location. They even contacted the other trekking groups in that areas and informed them of our time of arrival so that there won’t be any clashes.hats off to their planning. Coming to the locations, it was dreamy, still can’t believe that I have visited these places. The trek leads , the people i met , the local food…it was a bundle of joy
The best and the best travel company whom I have known so far in Bangalore. They are very good and kind hearted people.
Especially their Uttara kannada expedition package is one of the best you will see. If you are nature lover and loves to explore hidden places in uttara kannada please get touch with them, they are the best in the business.
I have been travelling with them since last one year and there is not even a single bad experience especially in Karnataka.
When they say come as a guest go as a friend they really meant it.
These people has my heart ❤️
I recently went for uttarakannada expedition which happened from Aug12th to Aug15th..
1. There are total 100+ people & organized in very nice way
I feel it's very difficult to satisfy everyone but this is done by organizer.hats off to him for this
2. No compromise on food & Stay. All home stays are too good
3. Uniqueness of this organizer is hidden water falls. You will feel the village life
4. If someone really looking for worthable trip we can go with this without second thought.
5. Many people cried while going back to homes from trip.
Personally felt the amount charged for this trip is very less by comparing the facilities provided by him.
Glad to be part of this.
Looking for many more trips with this team going forward
Thanks alot to the trip Margadasak team & keep doing the same
- Transfer from and to Bangalore in A/C coach vehicle
- 4 meals: 3 breakfasts (Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3); and Dinner on Day 1.
- Accommodation: 1 night in Dandeli on sharing basis in
- All toll and driver charges.
- Water sports activities in Dandeli. (River rafting (1.5 Kms), Kayaking, Boating, and Swimming)
- Team Captain.
- Trek leader.
- Local sightseeing in Dandeli and Gokarna.
- Travel, Medical and Accidental Insurance.
- Cost which might arise due to uncontrollable natural or external circumstances.
- Anything else other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Soft copy of your Aadhar card and Vaccine certificate
- Face mask and Sanitizer
- Cargo/Track pants/Shorts
- Good traction shoes
- Water bottles (2)
- Cap and Sunglasses
- Personal medical kit
- Bluetooth speaker
- Flip-flops for lazing around the campsite
- Polybags to carry your wet clothes
- Extra cash for meals not included in the itinerary
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek
- And most importantly your sense of humor and the spirit of adventure.