Rajasthan Trip From Delhi
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 5 Days 4 Nights
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 18+ years
The land of multiple colors, Rajasthan is a state once home to the royals. Packing the royal forts, cultural treasures, and historic buidings, the state takes you in the whole other era. This Rajasthan trip from Delhi lets you unravel the unbeatable grandeur of the cultural capital of India.
Renowned as a the pink city, Jaipur is a photographer’s heaven reflecting the shades of elegance, royal culture, and acnient history. Pushkar is a pilgrimage destination of India due to the presence of more than 100 temples. The old town is famously known as tirtha-raj, which means the king of pilgrim sites is surrounded by aravali hills. It is the home to the only ‘Lord Brahma Temple’ in the world. Pushkar is also famed because of its beautiful lakes and ghats.
Udaipur, famously known as the Venice of the East, is enclosed by the beautiful green hills of Aravallis. Also known as the cty of lakes, Udaipur is home to Jaisamand Lake - Second Largest man-made sweet water lake in Asia. Get ready to explore the best of Rajasthan with this Rajasthan tour package from Delhi that lets you unwind all the richness of culture, heritage, and history.
Experience vibrant culture and rich heritage of Rajasthan
Witness the hostel life at goSTOPS properties
Indulge in the mythological habitat of Pushkar
Explore the rich and royal delicacies of Rajasthan
Meals Not Included
- Leave for Rajasthan tour package from Delhi early morning.
- Reach Jaipur and check-in to the hostel and freshen up.
- Later, get ready for a sightseeing tour of royal Jaipur. First word that comes in your mind when someone talks about Rajasthan is its forts.
- Visit the famous tourist attractions of Jaipur - Jaigarh Fort, the ‘Victory Fort of Rajasthan’, Amber Fort and Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site, Jal Mahal Palace, most photographed monument of the Pink city, Sawai Man Singh Town Hall, Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal) and City Palace, a royal heritage of bygone era.
- Explore the famous local markets of Jaipur in the evening.
- Get back to the hostel and enjoy the property ambiance with some games.
- Overnight stay in goSTOPS Jaipur.
- After breakfast, get ready for an artistic tour of Jaipur.
- Rajasthan and its crafts are a source of endless fascination. Visit the most happening market places in the walls of old city which include Kishanpole Bazar, Khazane Walon ka Rasta, Nehru Bazaar, Johari Bazaar, Bapu Bazaar and Tripolia Bazar.
- Get back to the hostel by evening.
- Overnight at goSTOPS Jaipur.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hostel and start your journey towards Pushkar.
- Upon arrival, check-in to the hostel and freshen up.
- Later, explore the Pushkar lake and its 52 ghats.
- Experience authentic Pushkar after ghat walk on your own.
- Overnight at goSTOPS Pushkar.
- Early morning after breakfast, check out from the hostel and depart for Udaipur.
- Upon reaching, check into the hostel and freshen up.
- Later in the afternoon get ready to explore Udaipur.
- Back to hostel in the evening.
- Overnight stay in goSTOPS Udaipur.
- Wake up to a beautiful sunrise and after breakfast, get ready to explore the beautiful city.
- Explore the Majestic City Palace of Udaipur, overwhelmed by balconies, towers and cupolas towering over the lake. Discover the marvelous and mesmerizing ornate carvings on Jagdish Temple which was built in the 17th century. Continue the tour and visit the beautiful Fateh Sagar Lake.
- Explore the nature at Gulab Bhag and complete the tour with a big smile on your face and beautiful memories to cherish in your photos.
- Visit the architectural marvel Eklingji temple complex dedicated to deity lord Shiva.
- After spending some leisure time here, get back to the hostel.
- In the evening, depart back to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi the next morning with beautiful trip memories.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
goSTOPS India’s fastest-growing backpacker hostel brand, goSTOPS predominantly aims to provide quality travel experiences and make living spaces accessible to the youth - millennials and Gen Z. Founded in 2014 by a Delhi-based couple - Pallavi Agarwal and Pankaj Parwanda, the brand not only provides accommodation, but it enhances the experience of its guests. Whether it is the quality of stay, facilities, amenities, or the things we, as humans, crave for like safety, human interaction, and a sense of belonging- goSTOPS takes care of all of it. So far, there are 25 active hostels, housing around 2,000 beds all over the country. The target is 55 hostels with 3,000 beds by March, 2022. The company has a geographical footprint in all the major tourist spots in the country like Agra, Alleppey, Amritsar, Bir, Dalhousie, Delhi, Goa, Jaipur, Kasar Devi, Kochi, Leh, Manali, McLeod Ganj, Mukteshwar, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Naggar, Nainital, Palampur, Pushkar, Rishikesh, Udaipur, and Varanasi. So far, goSTOPS has hosted more than 4,00,000 travelers across its 25 properties. The target audience is usually between the ages of 18 and 30, comprising a cross-section of solo travelers, group travelers, backpackers, digital nomads, and individuals seeking interesting stay and workation options. It is a full-stack operator brand that leases and transforms budget hotels and operates them as backpacker hostels. goEXPERIENCES goEXPERIENCES is the ‘experience division’ of goSTOPS, launched to inspire travelers to enhance their travel experiences. The founders believe that trips can be taken to the next level if they are planned and managed by experts on the ground. goSTOPS offers customized trekking and sports activities like cycling tours, snowboarding, rappelling, boulder climbing, etc. in Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh. Apart from this, travelers are introduced to new and offbeat destinations in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, and other cities.
- Transportation from Delhi to Delhi
- 2 night stay in goSTOPS Jaipur, 1 night stay in goSTOPS Pushkar and 1 night stay in goSTOPS Udaipur
- Meals: Breakfast (4)
- Stay in shared dorm rooms
- Driver allowances, toll taxes, parking,state taxes
- Applicable GST
- Any meals throughout the tour other than breakfast
- Personal expenses like shopping, room heater charges, telephone, fax, internet, laundry, etc.
- Adventure and outdoor activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the tour itinerary
- Any entry fees for the ashram, park, or anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Policy and Terms
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Terms and Conditions
The stay is provided in the dorm rooms but private rooms request can also be fulfilled which is based on the availability.
The whole payment needs to be paid in advance. goSTOPS reserves the right to change the itinerary in case of weather conditions or any other situations.
Any breakage or damage of any items in the hostels will be charged at actuals.
Q: What is the best time to visit Rajasthan?
A: The best time to visit Rajasthan is between September to April. You can also opt for a Rajasthan trip in the months of July to September as it is much cooler than the harsh summer months.
Q: What type of vehicle will be provided for the Rajasthan tour package from Delhi?
A: The type of vehicle that will be provided for this tour are Sedan, SUV and tempo traveler. The vehicles are well maintained and will be driven by a professional and friendly driver.
Q: What is the distance from Jaipur to Udaipur?
A: The approximate distance between Jaipur and Udaipur is 412 km and it takes around 8-9 hours to reach one place from the another.
Q: Why is Udaipur known as the Lake City?
A: Udaipur is called the Lake City because it has many pristine lakes right from the Doodh Talai Lake, to the Rangsagar, Swaroop Sagar, Pichola, and the Fateh Sagar Lake. Udaisagar Lake, the Rajsamand Lake that offers panoramic sunsets, and the tranquil Jaisamand Lake are also some of the prominent lakes in Udaipur. Explore the best of Udaipur with your Rajasthan trip from Delhi.
Q: Is Delhi to Rajasthan tour package safe for solo female travellers?
A: Rajasthan is safe for solo female travelers and is flocked by thousands of travelers every year. People in the cities that are covered in this tour are very welcoming and offer a warm hospitality.
Q: What is the best time to visit Jaipur?
A: Months of September to March is the best time to visit Jaipur, the pink city.
Q: When does the Camel Fair take place in Pushkar?
A: The Pushkar Camel Fair is one of India’s biggest and oldest fairs. The fair takes place during Kartik Purnima, in the month of November every year.
Q: Are there any advisories that I need to take care of?
A: The stay is provided in the dorm rooms but private rooms request can also be fulfilled which is based on the availability. The whole payment needs to be paid in advance. goSTOPS reserves the right to change the itinerary in case of weather conditions or any other situations. Any breakage or damage of any items in the hostels will be charged at actuals. Check-in time in goSTOPS properties is 1 PM and check-out time is 10 AM.
Q: Is Udaipur safe for girls?
A: Yes, Udaipur is totally safe for women travellers. Every year, numerous women indulge in solo trips to Udaipur to explore the real magnetism of the 'City Of Lakes'.
Q: Can we make a request to customized the Rajasthan tour package?
A: Yes, definitely. You can let our team know about your requests and they will try their best to accommodate them in your package.
Q: How do proceed to book this?
A: Click on contact us and put your inquiry. Our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible and help you in planning your trip to Rajasthan.