Dudhsagar Trek and Dandeli Exploration.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- 20 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy Moderate
- For 10+ years
- Best Season - July August September October
Gear up for an amazing trekking activity at The Dudhsagar waterfall and spend a memorable day with your friends. Embark on this exciting trek where you will be able to hike on the railway trail along with the beautiful water streams. Trek for 20 km and reach the tallest waterfalls in India. Be mesmerized by the outstanding beauty of nature as water jump from the height of 310 meters above sea level and falls like a sea of Milk. Revel in the well-maintained camps comfortably and get a unique stay experience.
• Embark on this trek amazing activity to the tallest waterfalls of India i.e. Dudhsagar waterfall.
• Avail of the round-trip transfers and get picked up from the above-mentioned locations in Bangalore on the night before the trek starts.
• Travel conveniently in the shared transfers; reach the base village and meet with your trek lead that will be assisting you throughout the trek.
• Stay in comfortable tents/sharing rooms on sharing basis .
• Start trekking for 20 km on the railway trail along with the beautiful water streams.
• Eat and replenish yourselves with the meals that are included in the package.
• After the trekking activity, return back to Bangalore in the shared transfers and end the experience on a happy note
Non A/C Pushback Seat
Pick-up From Bangalore
06:30 PM: Start From Bangalore and get picked up in Non-A/C Shared Bus to reach the base village.
4. Gorgunte Palya
Reach Campsite by morning and fresh up.
Have scrumptious breakfast and head towards Kulem:
- Reach the Dudhsagar checkpost have scrumptious breakfast.
- Start trekking from Dudhsagar station to Dudh Sagar waterfall.
- After trekking for around 3 hours, reach at the final point and have a packed lunch, Relax there for a while and enjoy the breathtaking views of majestic dudhsagar falls.
- After trek Back to Camp site with Bagfull of Memories
Non A/C Pushback Seat
Early morning wake, Have breakfast and Check out.
Depart to Dandeli
- Supa Dam viewpoint.
- Lunch (at additional cost)
- White water rafting (at additional cost)
- Adventure activities (at Additional cost)
Head back to Bengaluru with a bagful of memories.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Backpackers United is the leading and fastest-growing Travel Community, founded in 2017, that offers exceptional travel experiences in India. Our team of young, dynamic, and passionate travelers is committed to exploring the great outdoors through sustainable nature trails. We believe in providing a unique travel experience that takes our fellow travelers off the beaten path to discover the hidden gems of nature. We offer a diverse range of travel services, including treks to unexplored places in both North and South India, Cycling Tours, Holiday Packages, Sightseeing, Backpacking Trips, Corporate treks, Team Outings, Personality Development through adventure activities, experiential learning trips specially curated for school and college students, a variety of Adventure activity packages, and much more. Our experienced travel planning team curates each itinerary to ensure every penny is worth the experience. At Backpackers United, we have executed over 2K trips for more than 20,000 enthusiastic travelers, and our weekend treks and trips from Bengaluru are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. We offer customizable travel packages that cater to specific needs and requirements, ensuring a personalized and memorable experience. Our commitment to sustainable tourism and responsible travel ensures that we leave a positive impact on the communities we visit. We encourage travelers to explore the great outdoors in a way that respects and preserves nature, and we promote eco-friendly practices in all our trips and treks. Join our community of adventure seekers, and experience the thrill of exploring nature in a unique and sustainable way. Book your next adventure with Backpackers United and make unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
- Transportation from Bangalore to Bangalore (non A/C)
- Forest Permits.
- Trek leads from Backpackers United
- Local Guides
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Packed Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Lunch on Day 3
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Rafting and other adventure activities.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Xerox ID proof (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
- Good trekking shoes
- Strong backpack for trekking
- Reusable water bottles
- Cloths for two days
- Sunscreen,Sunglasses Cap/hat
- Lunch Box
- Juice packs,Glucon-D,Energy bars
- A Polybag to carry wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Personal medication if any.
- Torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Power Bank.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellations made are 30 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 3 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 0 days to 3 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Terms and Conditions
- Any photos or videos taken during the trip by Backpackers United's content creators or clients are owned by Backpackers United and can only be used by the company for advertising purposes. No one else can use the content for commercial use without obtaining proper permission from Backpackers United.
- Full payment for the trip must be completed before the trip begins. Failure to complete payment may result in the cancellation of the trip.
- All travellers must have a valid government-issued ID that will be verified before boarding. No boarding will be allowed without a valid ID.
- The transfer of bookings is not allowed. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation will be allowed to travel.
- For international travel, clients must ensure that their passport is valid for at least six months from the date of intended travel and not damaged in any way. Backpackers United is not responsible for clients who book travel with passports that do not meet this requirement. Any denial of entry at immigration or any additional cost arising from alternate arrangements for deportation must be borne by the travellers.
- No refunds will be given for any inclusions that are not utilized by the client.
- Travelers are responsible for their luggage and belongings. Backpackers United is not responsible for any damage or missing items.
- The time of departure is fixed and all travellers must report at the pickup point 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure. The air conditioning will be switched off in the hills and the driver will have the discretion to turn off the AC during the trip for safety reasons.
- Drinking and smoking are strictly prohibited during the tour. Backpackers United's tours involve physically demanding activities such as trekking and camping at high altitudes, so clients are advised to be in good physical shape.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any accidents, bodily injury, illness, death, loss or damage to baggage or property, or any damages or claims arising from negligence or delay by any person not employed by Backpackers United.
- Any misconduct or indiscipline will not be tolerated during the tour.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any delays or alterations to the itinerary due to natural hazards, accidents, weather conditions, landslides, political closures, or any untoward incidents.
- Backpackers United does not provide any insurance policies to cover sickness or accidents, or losses due to theft or other reasons.
- Alterations to the itinerary may be necessary due to various factors, such as weather and road conditions, and the physical ability of participants, in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being.