- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 1 Nights
Galibeedu Trek, Located at a distance of 12 km from the town of Madikeri in the Coorg district of Karnataka, Galibeedu is a small trekking destination hidden away from the world. The 14 kms long trek is as thrilling as it can get with tiny streams flowing through it in picturesque surroundings; and offers a diverse trail to scale, ideal for both the novices and professionals. The trail is marked through a jungle amidst verdant greenery, coffee plantations, overflowing streams and offers rare sights of mesmerising beautiful birdies. Round the corners, you can also witness the enchanting Western Ghats which add to the overall enticing experience.
Non AC Pushback Seater
On Friday, Get picked up in Bengaluru from the following points and start your Galibeedu trekking tour. The exact pick-up location and time will be confirmed after the booking.
Pickup locations are:-
- Mysore Road
Non AC Pushback Seater
- Arrive at Madikeri and check into your homestay.
- Have a hearty breakfast to energize yourself for the trek.
- Leave your main luggage at the homestay and carry only essential items for the trek.
- Begin the trek towards Galibeedu.
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of the Western Ghats as you trek through the lush forested terrain.
- Reach the peak savor the breathtaking views and have a packed lunch.
- Start descending from Peak.
- Reach homestay, and freshen up enjoy high Tea and Snacks
- Bonfire ( if weather permits )
- Dinner and Retire for the night
Non AC Pushback seater
Wake up, freshen up, and have breakfast.
Visit Raja's Tomb:
- It is the final resting place of Kodava kings and queens.
- Known for its Indo-Saracenic architecture and lush surroundings.
Head towards General Thimmaiah Memorial Museum:
- It is a tribute to General K. S. Thimayya, a distinguished Indian military officer.
- Showcasing his life and achievements through exhibits and artefacts.
Visit Golden Temple:
- A stunning Tibetan monastery is known for its intricate architecture, vibrant colours, and serene ambiance.
- It is a popular spiritual and tourist destination in the region.
Afterwards, head back to Bangalore with a mountain full of memories.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Backpackers United is the leading and fastest-growing Travel Community, founded in 2017, that offers exceptional travel experiences in India. Our team of young, dynamic, and passionate travelers is committed to exploring the great outdoors through sustainable nature trails. We believe in providing a unique travel experience that takes our fellow travelers off the beaten path to discover the hidden gems of nature. We offer a diverse range of travel services, including treks to unexplored places in both North and South India, Cycling Tours, Holiday Packages, Sightseeing, Backpacking Trips, Corporate treks, Team Outings, Personality Development through adventure activities, experiential learning trips specially curated for school and college students, a variety of Adventure activity packages, and much more. Our experienced travel planning team curates each itinerary to ensure every penny is worth the experience. At Backpackers United, we have executed over 2K trips for more than 20,000 enthusiastic travelers, and our weekend treks and trips from Bengaluru are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. We offer customizable travel packages that cater to specific needs and requirements, ensuring a personalized and memorable experience. Our commitment to sustainable tourism and responsible travel ensures that we leave a positive impact on the communities we visit. We encourage travelers to explore the great outdoors in a way that respects and preserves nature, and we promote eco-friendly practices in all our trips and treks. Join our community of adventure seekers, and experience the thrill of exploring nature in a unique and sustainable way. Book your next adventure with Backpackers United and make unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
- Transportation from Bangalore to Bangalore (non A/C)
- Forest Permits.
- Trek leads from Backpackers United
- Local Guides
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Packed Lunch, 1 lunch 1 Dinner.
- Dinner on day 2
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Terms and Conditions
- Any photos or videos taken during the trip by Backpackers United's content creators or clients are owned by Backpackers United and can only be used by the company for advertising purposes. No one else can use the content for commercial use without obtaining proper permission from Backpackers United.
- Full payment for the trip must be completed before the trip begins. Failure to complete payment may result in the cancellation of the trip.
- All travellers must have a valid government-issued ID that will be verified before boarding. No boarding will be allowed without a valid ID.
- The transfer of bookings is not allowed. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation will be allowed to travel.
- For international travel, clients must ensure that their passport is valid for at least six months from the date of intended travel and not damaged in any way. Backpackers United is not responsible for clients who book travel with passports that do not meet this requirement. Any denial of entry at immigration or any additional cost arising from alternate arrangements for deportation must be borne by the travellers.
- No refunds will be given for any inclusions that are not utilized by the client.
- Travelers are responsible for their luggage and belongings. Backpackers United is not responsible for any damage or missing items.
- The time of departure is fixed and all travellers must report at the pickup point 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure. The air conditioning will be switched off in the hills and the driver will have the discretion to turn off the AC during the trip for safety reasons.
- Drinking and smoking are strictly prohibited during the tour. Backpackers United's tours involve physically demanding activities such as trekking and camping at high altitudes, so clients are advised to be in good physical shape.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any accidents, bodily injury, illness, death, loss or damage to baggage or property, or any damages or claims arising from negligence or delay by any person not employed by Backpackers United.
- Any misconduct or indiscipline will not be tolerated during the tour.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any delays or alterations to the itinerary due to natural hazards, accidents, weather conditions, landslides, political closures, or any untoward incidents.
- Backpackers United does not provide any insurance policies to cover sickness or accidents, or losses due to theft or other reasons.
- Alterations to the itinerary may be necessary due to various factors, such as weather and road conditions, and the physical ability of participants, in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being.