Goa Private Tour 3 days 2 Nights
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 3 Days 2 Nights
A trip to Goa is an incredible experience that offers a perfect blend of sun, sand, sea, culture, and vibrant nightlife. Located on the western coast of India, Goa is known for its beautiful beaches, rich history, diverse culture, and mouthwatering cuisine.
Goa has a fascinating history, evident in its well-preserved churches, cathedrals, and forts. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Old Goa, including the Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, and St. Augustine Tower.
Goa boasts numerous stunning beaches along its coastline, each with its unique charm.
Goa boasts some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. From the popular Baga, Agonda, and beaches in South Goa, there's a beach for every type of traveller.
Explore the rich history of Goa through its stunning architecture. Visit the Basilica of Bom Jesus, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Discover the charming churches and cathedrals in Old Goa that reflect the state's Portuguese colonial past.
Water Sports and Adventure Thrill-seekers will love the plethora of water sports available in Goa. Try parasailing, jet-skiing, windsurfing, or taking a banana boat ride.
Overnight journey from Bangalore to Gao
Reach Goa Early morning
Check in to the Hotel in Goa and freshen up.
Have breakfast and Take rest for while.
- Start your North Goa sightseeing as follows:
- Visit the iconic Chapora Fort
- Watch the sunset at Vagator Beach.
- Return to the Hotel for an overnight stay.
After wakeup, have a delicious Breakfast at the hotel.
Proceed for a sightseeing tour to North Goa as follows:
- Visit the 16th-century-built Aguda fort.
- St. Francis Church
- Lunch break
- Dona Paula
- Titos lane
- Baga beach / Calangute Beach
Overnight Stay at the Hotel.
St. Francis Church
Dona - Paula Beach
After waking up, enjoy a delicious breakfast.
Check out of the hotel and proceed for a sightseeing tour in South Goa as follows:
- Head to South Goa after breakfast.
- Visit the Basilica of Bom Jesus and Sé Cathedral in Old Goa, both UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Spend some leisure time at Colva Beach, basking in its serene beauty.
- Finally, drop you off at the airport.
Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Backpackers United is the leading and fastest-growing Travel Community, founded in 2017, that offers exceptional travel experiences in India. Our team of young, dynamic, and passionate travelers is committed to exploring the great outdoors through sustainable nature trails. We believe in providing a unique travel experience that takes our fellow travelers off the beaten path to discover the hidden gems of nature. We offer a diverse range of travel services, including treks to unexplored places in both North and South India, Cycling Tours, Holiday Packages, Sightseeing, Backpacking Trips, Corporate treks, Team Outings, Personality Development through adventure activities, experiential learning trips specially curated for school and college students, a variety of Adventure activity packages, and much more. Our experienced travel planning team curates each itinerary to ensure every penny is worth the experience. At Backpackers United, we have executed over 2K trips for more than 20,000 enthusiastic travelers, and our weekend treks and trips from Bengaluru are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. We offer customizable travel packages that cater to specific needs and requirements, ensuring a personalized and memorable experience. Our commitment to sustainable tourism and responsible travel ensures that we leave a positive impact on the communities we visit. We encourage travelers to explore the great outdoors in a way that respects and preserves nature, and we promote eco-friendly practices in all our trips and treks. Join our community of adventure seekers, and experience the thrill of exploring nature in a unique and sustainable way. Book your next adventure with Backpackers United and make unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
- Comfortable and hygienic transport from Bangalore to Bangalore.
- experienced driver
- 2 breakfasts.
- curated Itinerary.
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Sightseeing entry fee.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Terms and Conditions
- Any photos or videos taken during the trip by Backpackers United's content creators or clients are owned by Backpackers United and can only be used by the company for advertising purposes. No one else can use the content commercially without proper permission from Backpackers United.
- Full payment for the trip must be completed before the trip begins. Failure to complete the payment may result in the cancellation of the trip.
- All travelers must have a valid government-issued ID that will be verified before boarding. No boarding will be allowed without a valid ID.
- The transfer of bookings is not allowed. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation will be allowed to travel.
- For international travel, clients must ensure that their passport is valid for at least six months from the date of intended travel and not damaged in any way. Backpackers United is not responsible for clients who book travel with passports that do not meet this requirement. Any denial of entry at immigration or any additional cost arising from alternate arrangements for deportation must be borne by the travelers.
- No refunds will be given for any inclusions that are not utilized by the client.
- Travelers are responsible for their luggage and belongings. Backpackers United is not responsible for any damage or missing items.
- The time of departure is fixed and all travelers must report at the pickup point 30 minutes before scheduled departure. The air conditioning will be switched off in the hills and the driver will have the discretion to turn off the AC during the trip for safety reasons.
- Drinking and smoking are strictly prohibited during the tour. Backpackers United's tours involve physically demanding activities such as trekking and camping at high altitudes, so clients are advised to be in good physical shape.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any accidents, bodily injury, illness, death, loss, or damage to baggage or property, or any damages or claims arising from negligence or delay by any person not employed by Backpackers United.
- Any misconduct or indiscipline will not be tolerated during the tour.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any delays or alterations to the itinerary due to natural hazards, accidents, weather conditions, landslides, political closures, or any untoward incidents.
- Backpackers United does not provide insurance policies to cover sickness, accidents, or losses due to theft or other reasons.
- Alterations to the itinerary may be necessary due to various factors, such as weather and road conditions, and the physical ability of participants, in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being.