GOA’S FIRST FIXED PLATFORM BUNGY
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- Difficulty - Moderate Hard
- For 12+ years
Bungy over the gorgeous Mayem Lake,
In North Goa!
The lake itself is set in a sleepy Goan village, and the slopes around it covered with thick forests and wild cashews, make for a beautiful setting for the bungee.
For the uninitiated, the bungee experience itself is a risky but exhilarating sport that involves jumping from a height with rubber chords tied to your ankles, after which you will swing like a pendulum in mid-air, a few times before you are carefully lowered to the ground. The process is very carefully regulated, with several harnesses and checks, to ensure an absolutely safe experience.
Jump from a height of 55 mtrs
to experience adrenaline like never before.
Who should attend?
|Min. Age||12 years|
|Min. Weight||40 Kgs|
|Max Weight||110 Kgs|
Once you’ve arrived at the Jump Zone, purchase your entry ticket and let the experience begin!
- Briefing: Understand the bungy and safety procedures.
- Waver Form: Sign the disclaimers stating hat you have read our terms and conditions and informed the crew of any medical conditions, and meet our set requirements for the tandem bungee jumping.
- Store your belongings: You will need to empty your pockets and store your valuables at the reception so as to have a smooth and clutter free swing.
- Get harnessed: A minimum of 3 safety checks are done before you jump.
- The Jump: Jump with rubber chords tied to your ankles and feel the adrenalin rush like never before
Terms and Conditions
In the event that YOU cancel your trek, this is the cancellation policy we follow:
|Intimation Period||Cancellation Fee|
|7 Days or more||10% of the total invoice value|
|3-6 days before the jump date||50% of the total invoice value|
|0-2 days before the jump date||100% of the total invoice value|
- *Intimation Period means the number of days before the tour is scheduled to start
- **Cancellation Fee is the amount of money that will be deducted from the total billing amount before offering the refund.
- Refund/Cancellation requests are accepted only by email at [email protected]
and not via call or Whatsapp.
- There will be no consideration given to cancellations on the day of departure or the day before due to work/family emergencies, health issues, etc., and no refund or transfer to alternative dates will be permitted for the same.
- You would be required to pay an additional fee of RS 1500 if you wanted to postpone your trek and cancel on the day of departure. This is only available for 3 months after the departure date of the actual trip.
- If you cancel the trek at any time (in addition to the scenario stated above), additional fees will be collected (depending on where you made your booking) as payment gateway/event listing fees.
The following is our cancellation policy in the unlikely event that we have to posten
Prior to the jump: Make a plan in the event that Jump is canceled due to a natural disaster (such as a rainstorm, flood, landslide, earthquake, or unanticipated political disturbance, curfews, local riots, government orders, or directives from the forest department). A VOUCHER for the full value of your ticket will be issued by The Unplanned.
The payment gateway fees will be deducted from any refunds that are granted.
If we have to cancel your Jump because there aren't enough reservations for that particular batch or we don't have enough participants,