Gokarna Beach Trek (2D 1N)
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- 20 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 10+ years
Home to five major beaches with gentle waves and scenic nature, Gokarna is a true beach paradise in Karnataka. It is also appreciated as the temple town is nestled beautifully on the western coast of Karnataka.
Trek distance - 7-9 km One way.
Gear up for the exciting trek to the beaches of Gokarna like Om Beach, Paradise Beach, and Kudle Beach, and create amazing stories of joy and adventure with your loved ones. Cherish an experience in the ferry boat with the views to behold, where you will witness dolphins near the lighthouse and beautiful beaches of tranquil nature.
Stay Not Applicable
Meals Not Applicable
On Friday, Get picked up in Bangalore from the following points and start your Gokarna trekking tour.
- Goragunte Palya
- After the pickups we will take a short dinner break and continue our overnight journey to Gokarna.
- 6:30 AM: Once you reach the campsite, check into your camps and freshen up.
- 9:00 AM: Enjoy your delicious breakfast and meet your trekking guide. Start the trek from Belekan beach and continue towards Paradise beach, Half-moon beach, and reach Om beach.
- 2:00 PM: After you reach Om beach, take your time to explore the nearby cafes. You can also engage in various water activities. However, the activities completely depend on the availability and condition of the tides and the sea.
- You can also have your lunch here (at personal costs) and then, head towards Kudle beach.
- The trek will end after reaching the campsite at Gokarna main beach.
- 5:00 PM: At the campsite, you can spend the evening unwinding while watching a beautiful sunset.
- Savour the delectable snacks and dinner served at the campsite. Also, you will get to enjoy some time around the Campfire with light music, and then retire for the night.
Stay Not Applicable
- Wake up early have breakfast and check out from the campsite
- Head out for Honnavar boating at Sharavati Backwater.
- Jog Falls is the tallest un-tiered waterfall in India. on the way back to Bangalore.
- Reach Bangalore around midnight or Monday early morning.
- Honnavara Boating
- Transportation from Bangalore to Bangalore (non-AC)
- Experienced Trek Captain
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
- Beachfront Campsite stay
- Lunch on all Days
- Dinner on Day 3
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to Carry
• Xerox ID proof (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
• Strong backpack
• Reusable water bottles
• Clothes for two days
• Sunscreen,Sunglasses Cap/hat
• Toiletries (Tissue papers & wet wipes etc are not allowed in the trek)
• Juice packs,Glucon-D,Energy bars
• A Polybag to carry wet clothes
• Raincoat or a poncho
• Personal medication if any.
• Torch with new batteries
• Camera (optional).
Policy and Terms
1 In case of cancellation the booking handeling chargers will be applied
2 .cancellation applicaple only 24 hrs before departure .
Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded
2. An Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check the total amount before payment
3. We recommend that you arrive at-least 30 minutes prior at the venue for a seamless entry
4. It is mandatory to wear masks at all times and follow social distancing norms
5. Please do not purchase tickets if you feel sick
6. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation
7. Rights of admission reserved
8. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time at the discretion of the organizer