Gokarna Beach Trek
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- 30 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 10+ years
- Best Season - Winter (Nov, Dec, Jan) Spring (Feb, March, April) Summer (May, June, July)
About Gokarna Beach Trek:
Home to five major beaches with gentle waves and scenic nature, Gokarna is a true beach paradise in Karnataka. It is also appreciated as the temple town is nestled beautifully on the western coast of Karnataka.
Trek distance - 7-9 km One way.
Gear up for the exciting trek to the beaches of Gokarna like Om Beach, Paradise Beach, and Kudle Beach, and create amazing stories of joy and adventure with your loved ones. Cherish an experience in the ferry boat with the views to behold, where you will witness dolphins near the lighthouse and beautiful beaches of tranquil nature.
- Gear up for an amazing adventurous trekking activity for 10 km at the renowned Gokarna beach
- Reconnect with nature & explore the serene Gokarna, Om, Kudle, and Paradise beaches
- Get a chance to spot some dolphins from a few cliffs situated near the Half Moon Beach
- Head towards Mirjan Fort and learn about the history & architectural elegance of Gokarna
Non A/C Pushback Seater
On Friday, Get picked up in Bangalore from the following points and start your Gokarna trekking tour.
- Gorgunte Palya
- After the pickups we will take a short dinner break and continue our overnight journey to Gokarna
Twin Sharing Tents
(Lunch Is Self Sponsored)
- Once you reach the campsite check in and freshen up.
- Have breakfast and kit up for the trek by - 9 am.
- 9:00 AM:- Start the trek from Belekan Beach.
- We will be trekking through Belekan Beach, Paradise Beach, and half moon beach and reach om beach, Om Beach.
- 3:30 PM:- Once we reach Kudle beach you can chill around the cafes and have lunch here, water activities are also available based on the condition of the tides and the sea. (Self-Sponsored)
- Reach the campsite and freshen up.
- Have dinner and chill.
- Spend some time around the Campfire with some light music, and retire for the night.
Non A/C Push Back Seater
Wake up early have breakfast and check out from the campsite
Head out for Honnavar boating at Sharavati Backwater.
Jog Falls is the tallest un-tiered waterfall in India. on the way back to Bangalore.
Reach Bangalore around midnight or Monday early morning.
Boating at Honnavara
Jog Falls(Monsoon Season)
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Backpackers United is the leading and fastest-growing Travel Community, founded in 2017, that offers exceptional travel experiences in India. Our team of young, dynamic, and passionate travelers is committed to exploring the great outdoors through sustainable nature trails. We believe in providing a unique travel experience that takes our fellow travelers off the beaten path to discover the hidden gems of nature. We offer a diverse range of travel services, including treks to unexplored places in both North and South India, Cycling Tours, Holiday Packages, Sightseeing, Backpacking Trips, Corporate treks, Team Outings, Personality Development through adventure activities, experiential learning trips specially curated for school and college students, a variety of Adventure activity packages, and much more. Our experienced travel planning team curates each itinerary to ensure every penny is worth the experience. At Backpackers United, we have executed over 2K trips for more than 20,000 enthusiastic travelers, and our weekend treks and trips from Bengaluru are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. We offer customizable travel packages that cater to specific needs and requirements, ensuring a personalized and memorable experience. Our commitment to sustainable tourism and responsible travel ensures that we leave a positive impact on the communities we visit. We encourage travelers to explore the great outdoors in a way that respects and preserves nature, and we promote eco-friendly practices in all our trips and treks. Join our community of adventure seekers, and experience the thrill of exploring nature in a unique and sustainable way. Book your next adventure with Backpackers United and make unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
- Honnavara Boating
- Transportation from Bangalore to Bangalore (non-AC)
- Trek Lead from Backpackers United
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
- Tent Stay(twin sharing)
- Lunch on all Days
- Dinner on Day 3
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Soft Copy (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
- Good trekking shoes
- Strong backpack for trekking
- Reusable water bottles
- Cloths for two days
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses Cap/hat
- Juice packs, Glucon-D, Energy bars
- A Polybag to carry wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Personal medication if any.
- Camera (optional).
- Power Bank.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellations made are 30 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 3 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 0 days to 3 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Terms and Conditions
- Any photos or videos taken during the trip by Backpackers United's content creators or clients are owned by Backpackers United and can only be used by the company for advertising purposes. No one else can use the content for commercial use without obtaining proper permission from Backpackers United.
- Full payment for the trip must be completed before the trip begins. Failure to complete the payment may result in the cancellation of the trip.
- All travelers must have a valid government-issued ID that will be verified before boarding. No boarding will be allowed without a valid ID.
- The transfer of bookings is not allowed. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation will be allowed to travel.
- For international travel, clients must ensure that their passport is valid for at least six months from the date of intended travel and not damaged in any way. Backpackers United is not responsible for clients who book travel with passports that do not meet this requirement. Any denial of entry at immigration or any additional cost arising from alternate arrangements for deportation must be borne by the travelers.
- No refunds will be given for any inclusions that are not utilized by the client.
- Travelers are responsible for their luggage and belongings. Backpackers United is not responsible for any damage or missing items.
- The time of departure is fixed and all travelers must report at the pickup point 30 minutes before scheduled departure. The air conditioning will be switched off in the hills and the driver will have the discretion to turn off the AC during the trip for safety reasons.
- Drinking and smoking are strictly prohibited during the tour. Backpackers United's tours involve physically demanding activities such as trekking and camping at high altitudes, so clients are advised to be in good physical shape.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any accidents, bodily injury, illness, death, loss, or damage to baggage or property, or any damages or claims arising from negligence or delay by any person not employed by Backpackers United.
- Any misconduct or indiscipline will not be tolerated during the tour.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any delays or alterations to the itinerary due to natural hazards, accidents, weather conditions, landslides, political closures, or any untoward incidents.
- Backpackers United does not provide any insurance policies to cover sickness or accidents, or losses due to theft or other reasons.
- Alterations to the itinerary may be necessary due to various factors, such as weather and road conditions, and the physical ability of participants, in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being.