Golden Triangle Tour
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 5 Days 4 Nights
- For 18+ years
Golden triangle tour takes you through the iconic and ancient cities of India- Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. These 3 cities are a perfect union of Mughal, Persian, and Hindu Architectural buildings that reflect the rich history and glory of India. From the mesmerizing beauty of Taj Mahal to the magnificent forts of Jaipur, the Golden Triangle tour dives deep into the rich culture and traditions of India.
On this tour get awed by the beautiful architecture of Qutub minar, capture the beauty of the Taj Mahal and breathe in the charm of Jaipur, popularly known as the Pink city of India. Don't forget to relish your taste buds with authentic Rajasthani cuisine and sit on the edge of the walls of the Nahargarh Fort and admire the pink city with the sunset overlooking you. This tour will take you through the rich past of our country that was commanded by many different empires which together made a unique combination.
- Upon arrival in Delhi, transfer to goStops Delhi on your own.
- Check into the hostel and freshen up.
- Later get ready to explore the capital of India.
- Visit Raj Ghat, a memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi at the bank of the Yamuna River.
- Later drive past Rajpath overlooking the Rashtrapati Bhavan and Parliament House and visit the India Gate.
- Also visit the and take pictures of tall standing Qutub Minar.
- Later in the evening, stroll the markets of Delhi.
- Back to the hostel and overnight stay at goSTOPS Delhi.
- Early morning, post breakfast, check out from the hostel and start your drive to the historical city - Agra.
- On arrival check in to goSTOPS Agra and freshen up.
- After sometime, start your tour by visiting magnificent Agra Fort. Post that, get ready to witness one of the '7 Wonders of the World' - Taj Mahal, built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz.
- In the evening, stroll the streets of Agra and explore the beautiful city of Taj.
- Overnight stay at Agra.
- After breakfast, get ready to visit the Pink City - Jaipur.
- Check in to the hostel and freshen up post arrival.
- Later, get ready to visit the most happening marketplaces in the walls of the old city and explore the rich art and culture of the city.
- Stroll the lanes with the oldest food shop of the pink city, taste a variety of royal snacks that still will mesmerize you.
- Back to hostel in the evening.
- Overnight stay at Jaipur.
- Post breakfast, start for a full day of local sightseeing in Jaipur.
- Visit the magnificent Amber Fort and Palace sitting on the top of Aravali Hill overlooking the Pink City of Jaipur and get mesmerized by the beauty of Jaigarh Fort popularly known as the victory fort of Rajasthan.
- Take a photo stop at Jal Mahal Palace, the most photographed monument of the Pink city and explore the rich history of Jaipur as you proceed to Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal) and City Palace.
- Back to hostel after a full day sightseeing tour of the city.
- Overnight stay at goSTOPS Jaipur.
- Wake up to a beautiful morning and post breakfast, explore the beautiful city by yourself.
- Later, board an evening Volvo to Delhi. Reach Delhi by late night and end your trip with beautiful memories.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
goSTOPS India’s fastest-growing backpacker hostel brand, goSTOPS predominantly aims to provide quality travel experiences and make living spaces accessible to the youth - millennials and Gen Z. Founded in 2014 by a Delhi-based couple - Pallavi Agarwal and Pankaj Parwanda, the brand not only provides accommodation, but it enhances the experience of its guests. Whether it is the quality of stay, facilities, amenities, or the things we, as humans, crave for like safety, human interaction, and a sense of belonging- goSTOPS takes care of all of it. So far, there are 25 active hostels, housing around 2,000 beds all over the country. The target is 55 hostels with 3,000 beds by March, 2022. The company has a geographical footprint in all the major tourist spots in the country like Agra, Alleppey, Amritsar, Bir, Dalhousie, Delhi, Goa, Jaipur, Kasar Devi, Kochi, Leh, Manali, McLeod Ganj, Mukteshwar, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Naggar, Nainital, Palampur, Pushkar, Rishikesh, Udaipur, and Varanasi. So far, goSTOPS has hosted more than 4,00,000 travelers across its 25 properties. The target audience is usually between the ages of 18 and 30, comprising a cross-section of solo travelers, group travelers, backpackers, digital nomads, and individuals seeking interesting stay and workation options. It is a full-stack operator brand that leases and transforms budget hotels and operates them as backpacker hostels. goEXPERIENCES goEXPERIENCES is the ‘experience division’ of goSTOPS, launched to inspire travelers to enhance their travel experiences. The founders believe that trips can be taken to the next level if they are planned and managed by experts on the ground. goSTOPS offers customized trekking and sports activities like cycling tours, snowboarding, rappelling, boulder climbing, etc. in Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh. Apart from this, travelers are introduced to new and offbeat destinations in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, and other cities.
- Accommodation: 2 night stay at goSTOPS Jaipur, 1 night stay at goSTOPS Agra and 1 night stay at goSTOPS Delhi
- Transportation: Private transfers from Delhi to Delhi
- Meals: Breakfast on Day 2, Day 3, Day 4 and Day 5
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any meals throughout the trip other than breakfast
- Pickup and drop facilities from bus stop to property and back
- Personal expenses like entry charges, shopping, room heater charges, telephone, fax, internet, laundry, etc
- Add on experiences
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion
Policy and Terms
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.