Hampi And Badami
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 5 Days 4 Nights
- Difficulty - Easy
- Mumbai / Pune to Hampi Overnight
- Hippie Island sightseeing
- Hampi local sightseeing
- Badami local sightseeing &
- return journey Reach Pune / Mumbai
- Indulge in the thrill of a coracle ride & cliff jumping.
- Experience a scenic drive through picturesque rice paddy fields.
- Visit UNESCO world heritage sights Chance to meet and forge lifelong friendships.
- Visit the mesmerizing virupaksha temple.
2.00 pm: We will be transporting you on a bus to Pune and tempo traveler from Pune
7.30 pm: Pickup from Bhujbal Chowk Hinjewadi
Reach Hampi in the morning. We begin our Hampi tour and check in to our hotel. Explore Hippie Island and visit the Lake viewpoint and do Cliff Jumping. We will go for a thrilling Coracle ride and visit Anegundi village, have lunch at the cafe and now it’s time to experience the most mesmerizing Sunset at Bala Hanuman Temple via a short hike. The night will be for music, dance, and fun with friends. Overnight stay at the Hotel / Homestay
Note - Day 1 sightseeing will be by bike/or local transport or our vehicle as per availability.Hotel check-in time - 11:00 am, we will keep the bags freshened up, have breakfast and then move for sightseeing
- Start our day at 07:30 a.m. Post breakfast, leave for sightseeing
- Explore Hampi Bazaar (A historic landmark), Virupaksha temple, Stone Chariot, Vitthal Temple, Badavi lingam, Ugranarsimha, Pushkarni, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, and Watch Tower.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel / Homestay
- Wake up early morning, and freshen up.
- Start your road trip to Badami by 5.30 AM.
- Visit Durg temple, Aihole. Mallikarjuna Temple, Pattadakal.
- Badami Caves. Start the return journey to Pune/Mumbai by evening from Badami.
- Reach Pune in the morning.
- People coming from mumbai will be transferred by bus from Pune.
- End of the tour with beautiful trip memories.
Transportation: Non AC Tempo Traveller
2 Nights hotel accommodations on a Triple / Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
Coracle Ride & Cliff Jumping
3 Breakfasts 2 Meals (Limited south Indian meals)
Sightseeing as per Itinerary
The trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
Toll taxes and parking charges
All necessary permits.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventures activities Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any dinner and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Most Important your ID proof
- Cap/Hats Sunscreen,
- Bluetooth speaker
- Torch Glares
- Pair of clothes Beachwear
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Sanitary Kit
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly jewellery (at your own risk)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes Water bottle (Minimum 1-2 litre)
Terms and Conditions
- No refund in case of any unused services/ActivitiesScheduled pickup times are subject to change depending on actual start time and Traffic conditions If there is any delay in the pickup, organizers are not be blamed at all because we don't intentionally make it late and we are bound by external factors
- Pickup points are subject to change and we might ask to assemble at a common point in Mumbai
- Pickup will happen at highways and specific locations only, no after-requests will be entertained to make a pickup at specific locations
- Bus/vehicle will not wait for anyone you will be asked to come to the next boarding point/Or any rest stop at your own cost.
- In case anyone misses the bus you have to make your own travel arrangements or if you to want cancel you are obliged to pay the full trip amount or else legal action can be taken
- This is a very Reasonably priced budget trip hence we request you keep the expectations realistic.
- Good stays and quality food will be provided. The food menu is limited and not lavish.
- Organizers have the right to alter or change the itinerary and their decision will be final We are not responsible for allocating bus seats, seats are to be occupied on 1st come 1st
- any nuisance caused on the trip will not be entertained and may result in expulsion from the trip without any refund. Sightseeing mentioned depends on time constraints, and if any spot is skipped we are not responsible. You need to follow the timelines given by organizers in order to ensure the smooth functioning of the trip.
- Any solo male/female joining this trip is requested to be respectful towards other solo females/males and behave in a socially acceptable way, any kind of harassment to any traveler will lead to termination of that specific person from the trip without any refund. The tour may get Cancelled if the minimum number of bookings is not received