HAMPI BACKPACK TRIP
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 3 Days 3 Nights
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 16+ years
- Best Season - Winter (Nov, Dec, Jan) Spring (Feb, March, April) Summer (May, June, July)
Hampi is a fantasy world of rocks and ruins; a carnival of carvings. The magnificent ruins of Hampi leave an unearthly landscape that has pulled travelers for centuries. Heaps of giant boulders perch precariously over kilometers of undulating terrain, their rusty hues offset by jade-green palm groves, banana plantations, and paddy fields. Let’s pack our bags to get adventurous with the Hampi trip.
Who should attend?
HikerWolf Backpacking trip to Hampi is limited to people up to the age of 35 years. Travellers need to be within the age limit on the date of the trip departure to be eligible to join. We strictly follow this age criterion, and can not make any exceptions.
We feel that a narrow age group leads to better experiences for our travellers when they visit a destination and the whole trip experience is more fun since people are on the same wavelength. Plus, it is always great when people make friends and keep in touch later
Start our journey to Hospet from our respective pick-up points.
Once we reach Hospet in the morning by approximately 9:00 AM we begin the Hampi tour; we transfer to Hippie Island and check in to our hotel for the day.
Explore the island and visit the Lake viewpoint and do Cliff Jumping. We shall also go for the thrilling Coracle ride and visit Anegundi village, and now it’s time to experience the most mesmerizing Sunset at Bala Hanuman Temple via a short hike.
The night will be for music, dance, and fun with friends. Overnight stay at the Hotel / Homestay.
Post breakfast, check out of the hotel by 07:30 hrs.
Explore Hampi Bazaar, Hemakuta Hills, Virupaksha temple, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Stone Car, Vitthal Temple, Badavi lingam, Ugranarsimha, and Underground Temple, Pushkarni, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Hajari Rama Temple, and Watch Tower.
Concluding the Hampi trip we leave at 5 PM to our hometowns.
Reach Mumbai around 9:00 am with lots of new friends and memories from the trip!
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Hikerwolf has become a character of a lot of travel journeys and one thing that we’re sure of is that we deliver happiness. With each trip and adventure, we’ve seen shining smiles, and an overdose of laughter packed with wistful memories. We based our foundation in 2016, and since then we have been spreading the warmth of happiness and bringing people closer to the outer lasting friendships via group tours. Hikerwolf organizes group tours, corporate trips, treks, camping events, college industrial visits, and other adventure, and travel events. How we got here Weekend trips and restaurant hoppings with his group of friends were a regular part of our Founder Smit Desai’s life during his college days. His bond with his friends was very strong, so much so that they believed that they would travel the world together. But destiny had some other plans and just like that, as they got out of college to venture into the next phase of life, everybody’s priorities started to change. New jobs, new placements, and a new set of people: a corporate lifestyle did not promise the happiness and bondings that their college buddies could provide. Although they tried catching up with their old buddies over the weekends, owing to their busy lifestyle, things didn’t quite get executed as they would have planned. While others could have sensed loneliness. Smit saw a business opportunity in this. He empathized with many others who most likely go through similar episodes and emotions in their lives. He decided to make a travel company where people could meet, make bonds, and travel as if they are travelling with a group of their old friends. The idea behind HikerWolf was born, but the journey toward the execution was not easy. Smit started and closed a few small travel ventures in 2012 before he finally decided to go big with his dream project HikerWolf in 2016. And that’s how Hikerwolf happened. Hikerwolf stirred from the same idea of bringing people together, spreading happiness, and making memories with strangers who end up becoming your friend. Our idea of spreading happiness is not only restricted to our travel ventures, we love doing the same wherever we go. Hikerwolf structures its journeys in ways that can uplift and empower the local communities across remote locations and thus make an attempt to spread happiness in their lives. So if you join us, you know that you are in for something that goes beyond travelling. Today, as Hikerwolf has evolved as a team that has a common goal as a company, we hope to instill our values through our best-curated trips and spread friendships and happiness throughout the world.
- Movie Screening by the beach
- Fun Games
- Dancing the night away
- Toilet facilities
- Tent Stay (foam mattress & air cushion)
- Drinking water
- Meals (Evening Snacks, Dinner (Jain/ Veg/ Non-Veg), Breakfast)
- Basic First Aid
- 5% GST
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions list
THINGS TO CARRY
- Comfortable Footwear
- Mosquito Repellent
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Flip Flops
- Basic Toiletry
- Mobile Charger
- Power Bank
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- Personal Medicines if any
Note: Do not carry any valuables. Please take care of it in case you are carrying the same. We will not be responsible if you lose them by any chance.
MUMBAI Vile Parle
MUMBAI Sion Chunabatti
MUMBAI Khalapur Toll Naka
PUNE Chandani Chowk
Anand Rao Circle
BANGLORE Jalahalli cross
BANGLORE 8th mile
BANGLORE PARLE GE TOLL
HOW TO REACH
HOW TO REACH HOSPET
(This is for people joining us directly at Hospet)
By Air: The nearest airport is Hubballi about 150 km. Other airports near Hospet are at Bangalore about 350 km and Belgaum about 200 km well connected by Indian Airlines flights to most parts of India.
Rail: Hospet Railway Station is well connected by rail line to Bangalore, Hyderabad, Hubli, and Vijapur.
Road: One can hire a taxi from Hubli till Hospet.
For participants joining from Mumbai
Multiple Sleepers and semi-sleeper buses are running from Mumbai (All locations) to Hospet and back.
Board Bus that starts between 17:00 hrs to 18:00hrs to reach Hospet by 09:00 hrs the next day.
Various bus operator like VRL and SRS provides this service. Kindly visit redbus.com to book your tickets now. of course, we will be there for your assistance.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 10 to 5 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 5 to 0 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If treks/events/trips are called off due to natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like heavy rain, heavy snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, protests, pandemic, etc.), HikerWolf will provide the best possible alternative solution or issue a voucher for the full amount. This voucher can be redeemed for up to the same amount for any of our upcoming treks/trips/events in the next 365 days. No refund will be provided.
- If an ongoing Trip/trek/event cannot be completed due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, protest, pandemic, etc.). No refund would be provided.
- Any extra expense coming due to any natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, protest, pandemic, etc.), Will be borne by the customer. The company will not be liable.
- If you are paying only the booking amount it won’t be refunded at any point.
We have many Solo Trippers on all our trips. The Hampi trip is planned in such a way that you will not only enjoy the trip but also make new friends.
We generally have many girls joining us on our trips so there are high chances that you are not the only girl on the Hampi trip. The major of our staff are a girls & girls safety is of prime importance to us. we assured you that you wil be with safe and reliable people on the Hampi Trip.
We prefer to have a group of 15-30 people on our Hampi Trip as we intend to have more fun and give personal care.
4. Will the Hampi trip cost be refunded if the Covid 19 PCR test report indicates positive for Covid-19?
No, the tour cost will not be refunded if your Covid 19 PCR test report shows positive for coronavirus. However, you will get 50% credit which you can use for any of our future trip within the next 1 year.
On the Hampi trip, you will be accompanied by our travel coordinators. All our events are led and hosted by professional travel coordinators who have good experiences in managing groups and conducting various team-building games and activities.
This type of team-building games and activities helps like-minded travellers to mix up, make new friends and enjoy every moment of the Hampi trip.
Yes, pick up and drop facilities are available from Pune / Mumbai in Sleeper Luxury Buses in our Hampi Tour Package
We will provide accommodation on a dual and triple sharing basis at our hotel on this Hampi trip. All rooms are well equipped with clean mattresses, cushions, and blankets. HikerWolf is known to provide the best possible accommodation on all our trips.
Generally, accommodation is provided on a dual-sharing basis. If there is an odd number of people, then there would be a triple exchange. If there is a couple, we can give them a separate room (If you’ll are couple inform us once you have booked)
Yes, the Hampi trip is limited to people up to the age of 35 years. Travelers need to be within the age limit on the date of the trip departure to be eligible to join. We strictly follow this age criterion, and can not make any exceptions.
We feel that a narrow age-group leads to better experiences for our travelers when they visit a destination and the whole trip experience is more fun since people are on the same wavelength. Plus, it is always great when people make friends and keep in touch later.
Yes, for the breakfast included in our package we will provide Jain food. For other meals which are not included, we will make sure that we visit the cafes that provide Jain food. Please inform us of your food preferences in the WhatsApp group which we make before the trip for coordination.
Yes, campfire jams, Dance, Music, and lots of Masti are our specialities. We will have an amazing time sharing stories and relaxing around the bonfire on our Hampi Trip.
No, Hampi does not have an ATM so carry enough cash. Hospet is the last place with an ATM.
Yes, the bike ride is completely safe in Hampi. Take the necessary precautions and first-aid kits with you all the time. And have a lovely time enjoying and discovering Hampi.
The Inclusion in this Hampi tour package is designed to provide maximum fun and masti on the Hampi tour. The inclusions are as follows.
- Transportation in sleeper buses from Mumbai / Pune and back
- Transportation from Hospet to Hampi and back
- 2 days sightseeing tour
- Entry charges to the monuments
- Breakfast for day 1
- Coracle ride
- Cliff Jump
- Rent for sightseeing auto
- Bike charges (except fuel)
- All internal transfers
- Fun games
- HikerWolf expertise
- Guide charges
Yes, Breakfast for Day 1 is included in the Hampi Tour Package. Hampi is known for its cafes that provide a variety of scrumptious cuisine such as Israeli food, continental, Indian, Chinese, etc. We don’t want to restrict your taste buds, rather we want you to explore the variety of food in Hampi
Following are the things you should carry for the Hampi Trip
- Most Important your ID proof
- Sunscreen, moisturizer
- Pair of clothes
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Sanitary Kit
- Personal medicines (if any)An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
Note: Do not carry any valuables on the Hampi Trip. Please take care of it in case you are carrying the same. We will not be responsible if you lose them by any chance.
Yes, the Coracle ride is included in our Hampi Tour Package. Coracle ride is one of the most thrilling activities in Hampi. Riding on the splashy water of the Tungabhadra dam is another level adventure. The fun and thrill are incomparable and it is one of the most sought activities in Hampi.
Yes, Cliff jumping is included in our Hampi Tour Package. Cliff jumping is a highly refreshing activity. The height of the cliff, the backdrop, and the activity sets a perfect tone for an exhilarating experience. You will surely enjoy it.
Yes, cliff Jumping in Hampi is extremely safe. Also, safety jackets will be provided and all precautions will be taken. And also you will be instructed by the instructor before the jump.
Highlights of Our Hampi Tour Package
- We excavate the most mysterious stories while building some promising new friendships
- We lose ourselves in the glory of the past while making memories that will always last
- We visit the temples from the olden days and click pictures that will garner everyone’s praise
- We explore olden bazaars alley after alley and cheer our souls while being a little silly
- We journey through the unknown with strangers who we feel that we’ve always known
- We eat like crazy and dance like high and fill our tummies with delicious falafel, pita, hummus & banoffee pie
- We experience the most sought-after bike ride and explore the island full of beauty, endless and wide
- We witness the most colorful sunset, a scene so beautiful that our souls won’t be satisfied yet
- We forget our stress on the coracle ride while laughing like crazy with our teeth wide
- We visit the magnificent stone chariot while ticking off a place from India’s currency note