- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 1 Days 1 Nights
- 50 Slots
- Difficulty - Moderate
- For 12+ years
- Best Season - October November December
Harischandragad, situated in the Malshej region of the Western Ghats is one of the most famous hill forts in the region. It is located at an altitude of 1,426 meters above sea level and offers breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape. Embark on a fun-filled trek to Harishchandragad fort and come across Saptatirtha Pushkarni Temple and the Kedareshwar Cave where resides a big Shiva Linga, which is surrounded by water. Book your tickets to the Harishchandragad Trek and visit the Temple of Harishchandreshwar and Konkan Kada which provides a scenic view of the surrounding region.
Konkan Kada overlooks the Konkan region hence the name. Kada means cliff in Marathi.
It is a standing tall natural wall that has a concave structure. Because of this structure, you can experience many natural phenomena such as vertical cloud bursts, circular rainbows also called a Brocken spectre.
The clouds nearing the cliff get sucked into the pitfall area below and thrown vertically into the sky. This creates the impression of the vertical cloud burst.
When there is a bit of mist in the valley and the sun is exactly behind the person facing the valley, a circular rainbow can be seen.
Activity Duration: 1 Day & 1 Night
Harishchandragad Trek Height: 4,650 ft.
Trek Difficulty: Moderate
Trek Distance: 3 KM
Trek duration: 2 hours
Cost For Harishchandragad Trek
Per Adult Own Transportation ₹.699 (Adult have to come by own vehicle)
Per Adult With Transportation ₹.1399 (Adult will get Kasara to kasara Travel)
Hike through one of the most popular treks of the Western Ghats in Maharashtra - The Harishchandragad Trek
Visit the Kedareshwar Cave and explore its naturally formed structure featuring several smaller shrines, carvings & sculptures
Take part in this trek with an experienced & friendly guide who will be helping you throughout the trek
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape from the top of the Harishchandragad fort
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend Ratangad Monsoon Trek?
Best suited for groups, solo trekkers, corporates, couples, and families.
Zeep Travel From Kasara to Kasara
(VEG< NON-VEG, JAIN)
08:44 pm Catch the Train for Kasara Station from CSMT or Other Stations as per your convenient
CST – Kasara Fast Local Time Table
- 08:44 pm - CSMT
- 08:51 pm - Byculla
- 08:58 pm - Dadar
- 09:07 pm - Kurla
- 09:11 pm – Ghatkopar
- 09:26 pm – Thane
- 09:42 pm – Dombivali
- 09:52 pm – Kalyan
- 11:04 pm - Kasara
- 11:20 PM: Report to the Trekleaders at Kasara Station Ticket Counter( https://goo.gl/maps/mcqSN6qsjjaUHskE8 )
- 11:30 PM: Start journey towards base village (Paachnai) post briefing by Trek Leaders
- 04:30 AM: Reach base village, Get freshen up and have breakfast
- 05:00 AM: Get Assemble, Instructions, and briefing session by Trek Leaders
- 05:10 AM: Start trek to Harishchandragad
- 07:30 AM: Reach the Kokankada and Relax.
- 08:00 AM: Enjoy the view, do photography, and Have breakfast
- 09:30 AM: Start hike to Harihareshwar Temple, explore temple, caves, pushkarini etc.
- 10:30 AM: Start descending to the base village.
- 01:30 PM: Reach Base Village and Have Lunch
- 02:30 PM: Depart for Kasara
- 06:00 PM: Reach Kasara Station (Arrival Time Depends on Pace of Group and Traffic)
- (Take the next available local train to Mumbai)
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Group of Youngsters came together and started Bhatakna.com with a motive to make people around part of their Journey, where everyone asked them “kidhar jaa rahe ho Bhatakne”? “Kidhar gaya tha Bhatakne? ” ” Bhatakna accha lagta hai kya”? As a youngster a typical answer hit their mind “Tujhe kya karna hai? OR else “Tu bhi chal mere sath Bhatakne, fir samjega Bhatakna Kitna jaroori hai” and here The Journey of a Bhatkanti began. Keeping this in mind we started to organize Travelling Events to help Travellers, make their trip Excellent and Meaningful. If you are a wanderer, don’t hesitate to drop a comment or email Us 🙂
We are thankful to this company for organising significant trek for kalsubai this place is magnificent. Our sherpa (Smit) and (Kapil) was very interactive , entertaining , magnanimous and knowledgeable of history. I will not hesitate to recommend this company to my colleagues , family and friends. Thank you
The best trek I’ve ever gone to. I’ve travelled with many other tours but they are the best. From travelling to climbing, I was never bored. The trek leader is so interactive that you won’t feel lonely even if you go solo. They are punctual about their time and also they provide all the necessary services as per our needs. Enjoyed a lot during this trek and hoping to go on the same with this tours and travels.
Great team of admirable and fun people. Made the trek and the whole tour very enjoyable. The best part is the team actually takes interest in making the trip fun for everyone as a group
Vaibhavi Naik Pagare
Had an amazing trip to kalsubai wid Bhatakna ppl , well coordinated & yess dey keep u motivated throughout d jurney Local food was yumm😊 for begginers ~ dnt worry dey dnt leave u alone unless d trekk gets over #adrenaline rush👌👍thumbs up👍
Awesome trip, well must say organizers- Sameer, Abhijeet & Pranay were bang on & very helpful. About the camp - movies under the stars is one of your USP, food was great, fabulous arrangement. In short had a great time. Thank u Bhatakna team.
Had an amazing trip. The local food was delicious. The people are extremely welcoming and treat you well. The overall experience was very good. The only thing which I could suggest is that the washrooms could have been cleaner. Overall enjoyed it :)
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from (Kasara to Kasara)
- Unlimited Breakfast & Lunch.
- Washroom & Changing Facilities at down
- Entrance Fees
- Bhatakna Expertise Representatives
- First-aid assistance.
- New Friends made, new Bonds attached
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till pickup points
- 5% Gst on booking tickets
- Any kind of personal expense like Mineral water/lime water/ Soft Drinks/ Extra snacks or meals that are not included in the inclusions, purchased for personal consumption
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned and included in the inclusion of this package.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Any kind of Insurance
THINGS TO CARRY
(Highly Required and Mandatory Things)
- ID proof
- backpack (waterproof or covered with waterproof cover)
- trekking shoes or any sports shoes with a Good grip
- Trekking pants (compulsory), 2 T-Shirts (Preferably full sleeves or Half T-shirt with sleeves), Raincoat/ waterproof jacket/ windcheater, Handnapkin/Towel, etc
- Water 2-3 liters.
- Ready-to-eat food like plum cakes, Dry fruits, dry snacks and biscuits, Chikki, chocolate bars, etc.
- Personal Medicines and Personal First aid
(Required but Optional Things)
- To change after trekking - Facewash, Extra pants/ shorts, Extra T-shirt, sleeper/ floaters, an extra bag to carry your trekking shoes, innerwear, etc
- Sweater For bus journey
- Electoral or Glucose D powder.
- Portable Phone Charger, Earphones, etc.
- Sun protection cap, sunglasses, Sunscreen lotion, toothbrush-toothpaste, etc
- Proper face mask or shield
- Extra Pair of clothes.
(Note: Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant, this will protect your body and skin from Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles, etc)
Policy and Terms
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.