Harishchandraghad Aug 15
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 4 Days 3 Nights 96.0hrs
- 30 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 18+ years
The Monsoon is here! The rainy season in Maharashtra is one of the most beautiful times to visit the mountains and forts. It's a time for lush green fields, rice paddies and foggy mornings. You can't wait to explore the beautiful countryside during this magical time of year. We have compiled our list of the safest monsoon treks in Maharashtra. So you'll get to experience all the best parts of Maharashtra on the safest trekking routes with your friends and families
- Nanemachi ghat waterfall
- Harischandragad trek
- Aadrai Jungle trek
- Hidden waterfall trek
- Kelavati waterfall
- Khas patter
Who should attend?
- Solo female travellers
- Adventure enthusiasts
- Weekend getaway
Sleeper non AC
(Breakfast is self)
Overnight sleeper journey from Bangalore and Mangalore and Hubballi
to Pune .
nasik phata | 14 hours sleeper journey
Departing Bangalore by 8pm on August 11
reach the bus station on time by 13PM
- Our trusty vehicle will be waiting to whisk us away to Ozar Village base at 13:45PM (we'll get you there in style).
- Take a much-needed lunch break at 01:00 PM ().
- Embark on a 5.3-hour journey to Ozar at 02:00 PM (get ready for some epic road trip ).
- Check into the rooms upon arrival at 08:00 PM (finally, a place to rest those tired legs).
- Have dinner at 09:00 PM and get a good night's sleep (because tomorrow's adventure awaits).
Sunday August 13
- Time to hit the road and travel to Khireshwar Base at 05:00 AM (we promise it'll be worth the early wake-up call).
- Reach the base village by 07:30 AM (it's like being on time is our superpower).
- Enjoy a complete breakfast fit for champions and kickstart the trek to beautiful Harischandragad (because breakfast is the most important meal of the day, especially when trekking is involved).
- Explore the temple, Kokankada, Kedareshwar Cave, and more upon reaching the summit at 11:00 AM (because we don't do ordinary, we go all the way!).
- Recharge your energy levels with a delicious Maharashtrian lunch at 12:30 PM (because trekking on an empty stomach is a big no-no).
- Hike back to the base village and reach by 2:30 PM (time to pat yourself on the back for a job well done).
- Freshen up and spend some quality time with friends at 07:00 PM (because what's a trek without bonding and laughter?).
- Indulge in a hearty dinner at 08:00 PM and prepare for departure (because we need to say goodbye to this epic adventure).
- Leave Khireshwar Base at 09:30 PM (but don't worry, the memories will stay with you forever).
- Rise and shine at the ungodly hour of 4:30 AM(because who needs beauty sleep when you can have a breathtaking adventure?).
- Say goodbye to Ozar and hop on our magic bus to Khereshwar Base Village at 5:30 AM (we promise it's not a bus, but the magic part is true).
- Fill up your belly with a delicious breakfast at 06:30 AM (because you need fuel for the upcoming jungle escapade).
- Get ready for the Aadrai Jungle Trek, a thrilling expedition that covers approximately 12kms of terrain (up and down, of course). Oh, and did we mention it's monsoon season? Expect rain, mud, and a whole lot of laughter!
- Reach Aadrai Jungle by 10:00 AM and witness the majestic waterfall in all its glory (prepare to be soaked in awe).
- Time for the main event: the magnificent Kalu Waterfall, the largest in the Malshej region! Brace yourself for a wet and wild experience at 12:00 PM (don't forget your swimsuit!).
- Head back to the base point for a well-deserved lunch at 1:30 PM (because trekking works up an appetite).
- Explore the picturesque Malshej Ghat at 03:00 PM (because who can resist those breathtaking views?).
- Hop back on our trusty ride and travel back to Ozar at 04:30 PM (but beware, the ride may or may not include impromptu dance sessions).
- Check-in to your cozy rooms at 06:30 PM (time to dry off and relax those muscles).
Early morning ride to Shivaneri fort where Shivaji born
Take blessings from the temple and come back
Have breakfast and savor some last moments at the hotel until 10:00 AM
Visit to waterfalls view point and journey to Nasik phata
- Reach the bus station for a bittersweet lunch at 3:30 PM (because nothing says farewell like a meal shared with newfound friends).
- Catch the return bus to Bangalore at 4 PM(Sleeper Class, of course, because we like to end things on a comfy note).
- Bid farewell to this incredible adventure (but remember, you're always welcome to join us for more hilarity in the future).
-Bus Arrival in Bangalore: 07:00 AM (we hope you've got some funny stories to share with your friends).
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Bunch of travel enthusiasts started this curation in 2020 , in a unique way to host the people especially with offbeat treks and special campings . by the now with good feedbacks , We are the fastest growing trek community in Karnataka
Had been to Uttarakannada expedition with them. Even though there were around 100 people,they made sure that not more than 20 people of their team were at specific location. They even contacted the other trekking groups in that areas and informed them of our time of arrival so that there won’t be any clashes.hats off to their planning. Coming to the locations, it was dreamy, still can’t believe that I have visited these places. The trek leads , the people i met , the local food…it was a bundle of joy
The best and the best travel company whom I have known so far in Bangalore. They are very good and kind hearted people.
Especially their Uttara kannada expedition package is one of the best you will see. If you are nature lover and loves to explore hidden places in uttara kannada please get touch with them, they are the best in the business.
I have been travelling with them since last one year and there is not even a single bad experience especially in Karnataka.
When they say come as a guest go as a friend they really meant it.
These people has my heart ❤️
I recently went for uttarakannada expedition which happened from Aug12th to Aug15th..
1. There are total 100+ people & organized in very nice way
I feel it's very difficult to satisfy everyone but this is done by organizer.hats off to him for this
2. No compromise on food & Stay. All home stays are too good
3. Uniqueness of this organizer is hidden water falls. You will feel the village life
4. If someone really looking for worthable trip we can go with this without second thought.
5. Many people cried while going back to homes from trip.
Personally felt the amount charged for this trip is very less by comparing the facilities provided by him.
Glad to be part of this.
Looking for many more trips with this team going forward
Thanks alot to the trip Margadasak team & keep doing the same
- SLEEPER travel from Bangalore , Mangalore , Hubballi
- Seater travel from Pune
- All Accomondation | Freshen up
- Two breakfast and Two dinner
- Local transport and Guidance
- Medical and accidental insurance
- Any journey dinners and Lunches
- Entryfees if any
- Jeep safari if any
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and
unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad
THINGS TO CARRY
Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Energy Powder or Glucose D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear or rain coat
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
Policy and Terms
- Once booked amount will not be refunded and can be used to next trek
Terms and Conditions
100% of the total trek cost should be paid 0 days before the date of booking
No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
● Transportation and Logistics may vary depending on group size, Because we don’t want spoil your planned weekend :)
● Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Team TT, won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
● Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over-the-counter medication for temporary treatment, so give them a heads up if you need any medical assistance.
● Travellers are requested to treat the local culture with respect and avoid littering, defacing property and monuments, and causing a general disturbance.
● When a guest books the product/service offered by Time Travelers, provides his/her information and consent for initiating the booking, and thereafter makes the payment of registration amount, indicates that the guest is interested in the tour and has read, understood, and accepted all the Terms and Conditions
Q: Is allowed for solo female
A: Yes , Surely safe and enjoyable