India's highest bungy (107m)
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 1 Days 1.5hrs
- 150 Slots
- For 14+ years
Himalayan Bungy offers the ultimate adrenaline rush with India's highest bungy jump. At 107 meters high, jumpers will freefall while taking in stunning views of the surrounding mountain ranges & the holy Ganges. Our experienced and certified instructors prioritize safety and follow safety standards set by New Zealand and Australia. Crew members are trained by British expert, and state-of-the-art equipment is regularly checked to ensure the safety of all jumpers. Come join us for a thrilling and safe adventure at Himalayan Bungy, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- india's highest bungy jump at an astonishing 107 meters, offering a truly extreme adventure experience.
- Adheres to Australian and New Zealand safety standards, ensuring the utmost safety and security for thrill-seekers.
- Conducted under the guidance of a highly trained British bungy expert with over 15 years of experience, guaranteeing professionalism and expertise.
- Located in a stunning natural setting, allowing jumpers to enjoy breathtaking panoramic ganga views while taking the plunge.
- An adrenaline-pumping adventure that combines the thrill of extreme sports with the beauty of India's diverse landscapes.
- A must-visit destination for adventure enthusiasts looking to push their boundaries and experience the ultimate bungy jumping thrill.
Who should attend?
Due to it's extreme nature, this sport is not suitable for people with the following medical conditions:
- Heart condition
- Recent fracture
- Neurological disorders
- Recent surgery
- Consumption of alcohol
- Fragile skin
- Bone disorder / osteoporosis
- You are suppose to reach one hour before your slot time.
- Once you reach, the procedure will start at the reception.
- Your weight will be verified for eligibility.
- A small orientation will be provided regarding what you expect.
- You will be enquired about your health condition.
- A concent form will be asked to sign.
- Our shuttle service will take you to the jumping site.
- You are required to reach at the top of the tower via lift.
- As 10 jumpers can be present at once, you are suppose to wait for your chance.
- Once your chance comes the bungy master will call you and will give a small orientation on how to jump due to safety measures.
- The bungy master will prepare you while harnessing.
- Once you are at the edge of the platform the countdown will be done 2 times only. If you fail to jump your chance will be over.
- If you attempt the jump, after reaching the landing area the staff will safely place you on the matress and will remove the harness.
- After removing the harness if you have taken the photos and videos package you are suppose to collect your data from the media corner.
- At last collect your achievement certificate from the reception.
- 107m bungy under New zealand and Australian safety standards.
- Shuttle service from reception to bungy platform.
- Achievement certificate.
- Photos and video (avail at an extra cost)
THINGS TO CARRY
You are not suppose to take any of your belongings to the top of the tower. Every thing will be kept in the locker at the reception.
HOW TO REACH
The bungy site is located at a 20 minutes drive from main Rishikesh city centre. Easily accessible by public and private transport.
Once you reach Rishikesh, The bungy site is located at the distance of 15Kms.
Landmark: Indian oil petrol pump, Shivpuri, Rishikesh.
If you are travelling via private commute the four wheeler goes till the site.
If you are travelling via public transport you can either hire a taxi or rent a two wheeler.
Policy and Terms
The booking cost will be the 50% of the total payable amount of the activities chosen. Once the amount is paid the customer will receive a booking confirmation over email.
Cancellation of the booking
1. The Customer will bear no cancellation charge on cancelling 30 days prior the booking date.
2. The Customer will bear 50% of the booking amount as the cancellation fee, if cancelled 15 days prior the booking date.
3. No refund will be made in case of cancelling 7 days prior the booking date.
4. If the customer fails to reach the destination on the day of booking, no refund will be processed.
5. The refunds will be processed through original payment methods within 10 working days after cancellation.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please make sure that you meet our weight & age limit.
• 50-110 Kg ( includes 2 Kg weight of the harness)
• 14 - 99 yrs (The jumpers needs to be Fit & Healthy)
2. Please reach on the site 30 min prior your booking.
Once you reach the site the time taken would be 2-3 hours which includes waiting time, completing the process & getting ready for the jump. This may be due to the rush hour or rush days of the week.
3. You will be given 2 chances at the most while you are standing at the platform for the jump. If you fail to jump in those 2 count downs the money will not be refunded.
4. Camera has an auto shut timer for every 3 min, if you won't jump in those
3 min the video will not be recorded & the Himalayan Bungy team will not be responsible for it.
5. All the content recorded at the site can be used for promotional purpose.
7. Your Jump can be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances & weather.
You will not be allowed to jump under the influence of Alcohol.
Note: Only jumpers are allowed to go at the top of the tower.
Q1 Is pre-booking mandatory?
We have limited slots available per day and due to heavy rush pre-booking a week before is advisable. On spot slots availability is not guaranteed.
Q2 How far is the place from Rishikesh city centre?
The site is 18 kms away from Rishikesh city centre & 9 Kms away from Tapovan, Rishikesh.
Q3 Are there any offers available?
Sorry we don't have any current running offers.
Q4 Is there any group discount?
Sorry, we don't have any group discount available at the moment.
Q5 Is it safe?
Yes, the activity is safe to do. We are following Australian and New Zealand safety standards. Bungy Masters are highly skilled trained under British Experts. They are professionals with an experience of 10+ years.
Q6 When is the best time to go for Bungy?
The best time would be anytime before 5 pm.
Note: The First jump process starts at 9 in the morning & goes till
7 to 7:30 pm.
Q7. How much time does it take to complete?
The whole process takes 2 to 2 & 1/2 hours to complete, we do not compromise with the safety measures.
Q8. How Shall we reach the site?
• If you are coming via personal vehicle, the commute goes till the bungy reception.
• If you are coming via Public transport, you can either hire a cab or rent a two-wheeler.