JIM CORBETT NATIONAL PARK
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 3 Days 2 Nights
- Difficulty - Easy
Nestling in the foothills of the Himalayas, Corbett National Park has rich and varied topography and vegetation which supports its diversity of habitat and natural beauty. Corbett is home to more than 200 tigers & 700 wild elephants. Elephant safari is one of the best ways to explore the jungle and viewing wildlife from close quarters.
Enjoy an adventurous safari experience through the lush greenery and get a chance to catch a glimpse of Royal Bengal Tigers
Spot the different beautiful species of birds that will be a mystical escapade to embrace
Indulge in a delightful experience to witness the rich flora and fauna to make your experience truly memorable
Catch a glimpse of majestic Koshi river that flows inside the park.
Early Morning Drive Delhi to Corbett National Park and check in at resort .
Get acclimatized to the environment. Post lunch relax at resort or one can indulge in indoor & outdoor games like table tennis, cricket etc.
Hi tea in the evening. Enjoy bonfire (Weather Dependend) & Music.
Dinner & overnight at resort.
Early morning open Jeep Safari at Corbett National Park. A thrill to track this elusive animal by its pug marks, territorial marks and above call a alarm call of fellow animals awards a unique experience.
After safari return to resort and have breakfast. After breakfast start for local sightseeing. Visit Corbett museum, Garjia temple, Heritage suspension bridge. In the afternoon back to resort. After lunch enjoy elephant safari in the forest. Elephant safari is one of the best ways to explore the jungle and viewing wildlife from close quarters. After safari back to resort & enjoy bonfire with guitarist.
Dinner and overnight at resort.
Early morning enjoy a nature walk in the forest around the resort. Back at resort and have breakfast, Drive back to Delhi.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
We are excited to introduce our organisation TravelMite Outdoors (TravelMite), which is specialised in organising experience based Treks and Accommodation to Uttarakhand in India. We have been in the Industry for the past 4 years and our operations have been thoroughly vetted, audited and endorsed on the parameters of sustainability and excellence in operations, services and customer care. You can thus be assured that we have pledged to uphold and maintain the highest standards on the above criteria. We have had the opportunity to make over 7000+ guests experience what true adventure is. We offer multiple touch points to add value to our customer’s experience.Our dedication to creating outstanding travel experiences has allowed us to build quite a fan base. The organisation and the team truly believe in providing individuals with a memorable adventure, which can be backed by our social media reviews/testimonials – Facebook, Google Review
- Comfortable and sanitized vehicle (Sedan/ SUV depending on group size) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Toll tax and parking.
- Safari Included in Package (As per Availability)
- Driver Allowance.
- Accommodation in Standard properties.
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) at all hotels as per itinerary.
- Experienced Driver cum Guide.
Laundry, Phone calls, Shopping or items of personal nature
Local Sightseeing of Corbett (like Corbett museum, Garjia temple, Heritage suspension bridge etc.)
Any adventure activity at the Accomodation.
Transfers to & from elephant mounting point
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures (Strike, Hartal, Bandh) or any untoward incidents.
HOW TO REACH
We will provide you with complete assistance in planning your travel from your hometown to the meeting point. You are free to choose any mode of transportation, be it train, flight or bus as per your budget and convenience.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 10 to 5 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 5 to 0 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Terms and Conditions
- If treks/events/trips are called off due to natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like heavy rain, heavy snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, protests, pandemic, etc.), Travelmite will provide the best possible alternative solution or issue a voucher for the full amount. This voucher can be redeemed up to the same amount for any of our upcoming treks/trips/events in the next 365 days. No refund will be provided.
- If an ongoing Trip/trek/event cannot be completed due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, protest, pandemic, etc.). No refund would be provided.
- Any extra expense coming due to any natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, protest, pandemic, etc.), Will be borne by the customer. The company will not be liable.
- If you are paying only the booking amount it won’t be refunded at any point.