Nainital Jim Corbett Tour Pakage
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 4 Days 3 Nights
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 10+ years
- Best Season - Winter (Nov, Dec, Jan) Spring (Feb, March, April) Summer (May, June, July)
The tour will take you through the twists and turns of the hilly terrain to a location that will help you unwind. Embrace the experience to visit Girija Mata Temple, an ancient Devi temple in India, which is located on the outskirts of a beautiful village called Girjiya near Ramnagar. Visit Corbett Waterfall which is a small, scenic waterfall nestled in the forests of the Corbett National Park. Be mesmerized by the sheer beauty of the place as you explore the inner depths of the Corbett National Park. Try getting a glimpse of a Bengal Tiger as you scan the forest area to spot the varied flora and fauna of the place. Relish the flavour of exotic meals during your stay that will ease your hunger. Step into the paradise of nature and wilderness as you capture the picture-perfect moments in the City of Lakes, Nainital.
Step into the paradise of nature and wilderness as you capture the picture-perfect moments in the City of Lakes, Nainital.
Set foot in the sacred abode of Naina Devi temple as you seek her divine blessings in the heart of Uttarakhand.
Journey to the clouds as you ascend to the Snow View Point amidst the embrace of the majestic mountains.
Seek solace from the rush of city life in the refreshing oasis of crystal-clear waters of the Corbett Waterfalls.
Discover India’s oldest home for Royal Bengal tigers as you embark on a thrilling jeep safari at the Jim Corbett National Park.
Embark on your scenic tour with a comfortable transfer from a pre-decided spot in Ram Nagar to Nainital. Experience a picturesque drive, immerse yourself in the beauty of Nainital, and indulge in nature's bounty amidst the Himalayan backdrop. On your arrival in Nainital, check in to your pre-booked hotel, relax for some time, and get ready for the sightseeing tour.
A beautiful sunrise marks another day of exploring the amazing city of Nainital. Gear up for the sightseeing of majestic mountains and the sparkling waters of the lake add an immense lot to the beauty of the town. Every sight reveals the enchanting blend of nature's wonders and urban elegance. Nainital's charm, both natural and cultural, promises an unforgettable experience for every travler
- After having a healthy breakfast and completing the check-out formalities, the driver will take you for local sightseeing of Nainital.
- Post sightseeing, get transferred to your hotel for an overnight stay and dinner.
- You will first visit Snow View Point via Ropeway (at additional Cost).
- After that, you will visit Bhimtal, which affords splendid views and visual vistas of nature's beauty.
- Next, you proceed towards Sattal, one of the few unspoiled and unpolluted freshwater biomes in India.
- Now visit Naukuchiatal, surrounded by enchanting flora and fauna, making it a pleasant sight to savor.
- Then head to Khurpatal, encircled by the lofty pine and old cedar trees offering a gorgeous vista of the mountains.
- Lastly, conclude your sightseeing by visiting Eco Cave Park, which comprises several natural interconnected caves of different animals.
Start your journey with a seamless transfer from Nainital to Jim Corbett, RamNagar at your resort. After a hassle-free check-in, visit the Garija Mata Temple and Corbett Waterfalls on a local sightseeing tour. Enjoy the beauty of nature before returning to your resort for an overnight stay in Corbett.
- Embark on a local sightseeing tour in Corbett.
- Marvel at the ancient Girija Mata Temple located in the midst of the flowing Kosi River.
- Visit the Corbett Waterfalls and enjoy the scenic beauty of nature.
- After an exciting day, return to your resort for an overnight stay in Corbett.
Stay Not Applicable
Start your day with an Early Morning Safari at Jim Corbett National Park and Tiger Reserve. After the safari, enjoy a delicious breakfast. Check out from the resort and enjoy a comfortable transfer to Ram Nagar Railwaystation in a private car.
- Start your day with an early morning safari at Jim Corbett National Park, surrounded by lush forests and vibrant wildlife.
- Spot a Bengal tiger or a herd of playful elephants in their natural habitat.
- Marvel at the rich flora and fauna as you explore the national park.
- After the safari, enjoy a delightful breakfast and check out from the resort.
- Enjoy a comfortable transfer to New Delhi.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
We are excited to introduce our organisation TravelMite Outdoors (TravelMite), which is specialised in organising experience based Treks and Accommodation to Uttarakhand in India. We have been in the Industry for the past 4 years and our operations have been thoroughly vetted, audited and endorsed on the parameters of sustainability and excellence in operations, services and customer care. You can thus be assured that we have pledged to uphold and maintain the highest standards on the above criteria. We have had the opportunity to make over 7000+ guests experience what true adventure is. We offer multiple touch points to add value to our customer’s experience.Our dedication to creating outstanding travel experiences has allowed us to build quite a fan base. The organisation and the team truly believe in providing individuals with a memorable adventure, which can be backed by our social media reviews/testimonials – Facebook, Google Review
Pre-designed buffet meals at our Restaurant
Tea/Coffee maker in the room
One Jeep Safari
Evening bonfire (depends on weather) & Light Music
Live guitarist every alternate evening
Outdoor & Indoor games like table tennis, badminton, soft ball cricket etc.
Transportation Delhi to Delhi
Laundry, Phone calls, Shopping or items of personal nature
Any adventure activity at the Accomodation.
Transfers to & from elephant mounting point
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures (Strike, Hartal, Bandh) or any untoward incidents.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellation is made 30 days or more before the date of travel, 25.0% of total booking cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation is made between 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel, 50.0% of total booking cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation is made within 15 days before the date of travel, total booking cost will be charged as cancellation fees.