- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 1 Days
- 50 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 10+ years
This place is home to many temples and historical sites and is truly a pilgrimage with great mythological significance. The place is famous for Karnataka’s great bilingual poet Sri Yogi Kaiwara Narayana Taatha, also known as Thataiyya. It is believed that he meditated at the hills of Kaiwara and hence the name. Kaiwara also has various stories attached to Ramayana and Mahabharata.
A small zoo and a National Park are also maintained by the Forest Department with few animals and birds. The place is definitely for those who believe in mythology especially Ramayana and Mahabharata as the place offers the views of hills where once legends lived and will leave you spellbound.
- The Kaiwara Hill region is known for its picturesque landscapes and natural beauty. The trek offers stunning views of lush green hills, rocky terrains, and beautiful valleys.
The Kaiwara Hill Trek is considered to be of moderate difficulty, making it suitable for both beginners and experienced trekkers.
The region surrounding Kaiwara Hill is home to a variety of flora and fauna. While trekking, you may encounter several species of birds, including peafowls, partridges, and various migratory birds.
The tranquil surroundings and the serene atmosphere of Kaiwara Hill offer a spiritual experience to visitors. The trek provides an opportunity for introspection and a chance to connect with nature.
Non A/C Pushback Seats
Day 1 - Bangalore to Kaiwara and back.
- Start your journey from preferred pickup locations between 6:00 AM.
- You will start the Kaiwara trek of about 6 Km.
- Reach the peak by noon time and have your packed lunch or Anadanam at Temple
- Grasp the wonderful view of the Hills
- After relaxing, embark on the journey back to the base of the trek by 1 pm - 2 pm.
- visit to kaiwara thattayya temple or kailasagiri temple..
- Head back to respective drop-off locations in Bangalore.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Backpackers United is the leading and fastest-growing Travel Community, founded in 2017, that offers exceptional travel experiences in India. Our team of young, dynamic, and passionate travelers is committed to exploring the great outdoors through sustainable nature trails. We believe in providing a unique travel experience that takes our fellow travelers off the beaten path to discover the hidden gems of nature. We offer a diverse range of travel services, including treks to unexplored places in both North and South India, Cycling Tours, Holiday Packages, Sightseeing, Backpacking Trips, Corporate treks, Team Outings, Personality Development through adventure activities, experiential learning trips specially curated for school and college students, a variety of Adventure activity packages, and much more. Our experienced travel planning team curates each itinerary to ensure every penny is worth the experience. At Backpackers United, we have executed over 2K trips for more than 20,000 enthusiastic travelers, and our weekend treks and trips from Bengaluru are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. We offer customizable travel packages that cater to specific needs and requirements, ensuring a personalized and memorable experience. Our commitment to sustainable tourism and responsible travel ensures that we leave a positive impact on the communities we visit. We encourage travelers to explore the great outdoors in a way that respects and preserves nature, and we promote eco-friendly practices in all our trips and treks. Join our community of adventure seekers, and experience the thrill of exploring nature in a unique and sustainable way. Book your next adventure with Backpackers United and make unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
- Forest Permits.
- Trek leads from packers United.
- Local Guides.
- Personal Expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Xerox ID proof (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
- Good trekking shoes
- Strong backpack for trekking
- Reusable water bottles
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses Cap/hat
- Juice packs, Glucon-D, Energy bars
- A Polybag to carry wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Personal medication if any.
- Torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Power Bank.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellations made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Terms and Conditions
- Any photos or videos taken during the trip by Backpackers United's content creators or clients are owned by Backpackers United and can only be used by the company for advertising purposes. No one else can use the content commercially without permission from Backpackers United.
- Full payment for the trip must be completed before the trip begins. Failure to complete the payment may result in the cancellation of the trip.
- All travelers must have a valid government-issued ID that will be verified before boarding. No boarding will be allowed without a valid ID.
- The transfer of bookings is not allowed. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation will be allowed to travel.
- For international travel, clients must ensure that their passport is valid for at least six months from the date of intended travel and not damaged in any way. Backpackers United is not responsible for clients who book travel with passports that do not meet this requirement. Any denial of entry at immigration or any additional cost arising from alternate arrangements for deportation must be borne by the travelers.
- No refunds will be given for any inclusions that are not utilized by the client.
- Travelers are responsible for their luggage and belongings. Backpackers United is not responsible for any damage or missing items.
- The departure time is fixed and all travelers must report at the pickup point 30 minutes before scheduled departure. The air conditioning will be switched off in the hills and the driver will have the discretion to turn off the AC during the trip for safety reasons.
- Drinking and smoking are strictly prohibited during the tour. Backpackers United's tours involve physically demanding activities such as trekking and camping at high altitudes, so clients are advised to be in good physical shape.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any accidents, bodily injury, illness, death, loss, or damage to baggage or property, or any damages or claims arising from negligence or delay by any person not employed by Backpackers United.
- Any misconduct or indiscipline will not be tolerated during the tour.
- Backpackers United is not responsible for any delays or alterations to the itinerary due to natural hazards, accidents, weather conditions, landslides, political closures, or any untoward incidents.
- Backpackers United does not provide insurance policies to cover sickness, accidents, or losses due to theft or other reasons.
- Alterations to the itinerary may be necessary due to various factors, such as weather and road conditions, and the physical ability of participants, in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being.