- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 8 Days 7 Nights
- Difficulty - Easy
Jammu and Kashmir was a region formerly administered by India as a state from 1954 to 2019, constituting the southern and southeastern portion of the larger Kashmir region, which has been the subject of a dispute between India, Pakistan and China since the mid-20th century.
- 5 Nights of accommodation on triple occupancy.
- One Night stay at HouseBoat.
- Train from Delhi to Jammu and Back
- All Meals mentioned as per itinerary.
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking Charges, etc.
- Team Captain throughout the trip
- Pahalgam vehicle to go to Aru and Betaab Valley
- Anything not mentioned in itinerary.
- Airfare to and from Srinagar
- Unspecified Meals.
- Any Entry charges or Monument Fee.
- Any Personal expenses/Tips/Permits
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances including medical emergencies, goverment issues or acts of God.
- Pony Rides, Adventure sports, Room heater charges.
- Extra days stay/food at any place during the tour because of bad weather or road blocking due to snow.
In some of the towns in Kashmir, they don’t allow vehicles from outside that town to visit sightseeing points. One needs to either use ponies or local cars. The cost for that will be divided among all the trippers on the spot, wherever necessary. Everywhere else, we will have our own minibus to travel.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Down jacket– 1nos. (Comfortable till -15 temp)
- Pants 2 -3 nos (Winter woolen trek pants)
- T shirts – 3 nos
- Fleece – 2 nos ( woolen fleece )
- Gloves-1 Nos ( Waterproof woolen gloves)
- Sun cap- 1 Nos
- Woolen Cap – 1 nos (carry one cap extra for layering)
- Neck Warmer/bandana – 1 nos ( woolen bandana)
- Quick Dry Napkin/Towel – 1 nos
- Undergarments – 3 to 4 pairs
- Thermal inner wear – 2 Pair
It is advised not to bring any valuable item, in case of any loss of such items Glabol will not be responsible. People are advised to bring fewer luggage.
Policy and Terms
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Terms and Conditions
- All our bookings are on the basis of First come First policy.
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- In case of cancellation of bookings from the consumer's end, no booking amount shall be refunded in any case.
- Glabol reserve the rights to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of unavoidable events (i.e whether condition, political condition or any others).
- An original individual identification proof(Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport must be carried by the traveler during the journey.
- Glabol will not be responsible for any man made or natural calamity.
- All the sports are safe and approved by the state ministry, activities performed will be under the guidance of highly trained professionals. However, in case of any injury or accident during the adventure sport and travel Glabol will not be liable.
- In case of any updates in the booking, the consumer has to give a prior notice to Glabol.
- In case of inappropriate weather or any change in local government norms, activities mentioned above can be scheduled or canceled without any prior notice.
- Any mischief or inappropriate attitude will not be tolerated and Gabol reserves all rights to cancel such bookings without any refund at any time in between the trip.
- Glabol can cancel the trip or individual booking without any prior notice.
All Rights Reserved by Glabol India.