- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 6 Days 7 Nights
Jannat Kaha hai, bas yahi “Kashmir” me hai. Yes, a glimpse of what heaven might look like. The Kashmir tour is a must-do trip at least once in your lifetime. Snowy mountains, Skiing, Sledging, Gandola ride, staying in a boathouse, and shopping in the market which floats in the lake are few extraordinary things that will excite an adventurer within you other than exquisite beauty of this place.
This place creates a little warmth in the heart even in a chilly climate, that’s our Kashmir. No wonder it’s the most popular tourist destination, the climate, the combination of greens and snowy mountains, everything sets it apart. A place every traveller has on their bucket list.
Do not wait for any more, Ji le Jara…..
Reach Srinagar and check in at the Hotel at 01:30 pm. Indulge yourselves in the local sightseeing of Srinagar such as the Mughal Gardens, Nishant Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh, Dinner and Overnight in Srinagar
After breakfast, we do a day excursion to Sonmarg. Sonmarg is absolutely true to its name, which means ‘Meadow of Gold. The moment you enter Sonmarg, the first thing that you will notice will be the snow-covered mountain that forms the backdrop of the town. Covered with alpine trees from all sides, Sonmarg has a few of the loveliest flower collections. You may take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains around the year. Later we return to Srinagar by evening for an overnight stay. Dinner and overnight in Srinagar.
After breakfast, we check out of the hotel in Srinagar and proceed towards Gulmarg. Gulmarg is one of the most beautiful destinations in the Kashmir valley. It boasts Asia’s highest and longest cable car project, the Gulmarg Gondola. You can also try skiing and a Gondola ride (at your own cost). Afternoon we return to Srinagar and check in to your luxury houseboat. Dinner & overnight at a houseboat in Srinagar.
After breakfast, we check out of the houseboat in Srinagar and proceed to Pahalgam En route a brief stop at Kesar Farms and Cricket Bat Factory. Arguably Pahalgam is one of the most beautiful places on earth; the town of Pahalgam (Village of Shepherds) offers breathtaking views of the Himalayas. On arrival, we checked into the hotel. Afternoon we proceed for a visit to the famous Aru Valley, Betaab Valley and Chandanwari. Farewell dinner & overnight in Pahalgam
This morning after breakfast, we proceed towards Srinagar. On arrival, we check in at our hotel. Evening free for shopping at the local market or to just relax at your hotel. Dinner and overnight in Srinagar.
It’s 09:00 am and Alas! The goodbye is here. But it’s not the end, right? Kyon ki phir milenge, chalte chalte!
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
We are excited to introduce our organisation TravelMite Outdoors (TravelMite), which is specialised in organising experience based Treks and Accommodation to Uttarakhand in India. We have been in the Industry for the past 4 years and our operations have been thoroughly vetted, audited and endorsed on the parameters of sustainability and excellence in operations, services and customer care. You can thus be assured that we have pledged to uphold and maintain the highest standards on the above criteria. We have had the opportunity to make over 7000+ guests experience what true adventure is. We offer multiple touch points to add value to our customer’s experience.Our dedication to creating outstanding travel experiences has allowed us to build quite a fan base. The organisation and the team truly believe in providing individuals with a memorable adventure, which can be backed by our social media reviews/testimonials – Facebook, Google Review
- Accommodation on all days
- 1 Night stay in House Boat
- Breakfast and Dinner on all days
- Internal Transportations
- All toll taxes and parking
- Shikara Ride in Dal Lake.
- All Garden entry fees
- HikerWolf expertise
- Rides and any other adventure activity. (Inc- Gandola ride)
- Meals not included in inclusions
- Any personal expenses
- Pony ride
- In some of the towns in Kashmir (for example Sonmarg and Gulmarg), they don’t allow vehicles from outside that town to visit sightseeing points. One needs to either use ponies or local cars. The cost for that will be divided among all the trippers on the spot, wherever necessary. Everywhere else, we will have our own transportation
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusion
- 5% GST
THINGS TO CARRY
- Must carry heavy woollens, sweaters, Jackets, Coats, and scarves, especially if travelling during winter
- Shoes are needed if you plan to indulge in adventure activities
- Basic medicine like Vicks, tablets like Avomine, Metacin, Saridon, etc.
- Umbrella, if travelling during December.
- Light snacks
- Personal Medicines
- Cold creams/Lip Guard
- Identity Proof
Policy and Terms
Cancellation policy for short trips (less than 2 nights)
- If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 10 to 5 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 5 to 0 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Cancellation policy for long trips (2 nights or more)
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15 to 30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 15 to 0 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If treks/events/trips are called off due to natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like heavy rain, heavy snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, protests, pandemic, etc.), TravelMite will provide the best possible alternative solution or issue a voucher for the full amount. This voucher can be redeemed up to the same amount for any of our upcoming treks/trips/events in the next 365 days. No refund will be provided.
- If an ongoing Trip/trek/event cannot be completed due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, protest, pandemic, etc.). No refund would be provided.
- Any extra expense coming due to any natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, protest, pandemic, etc.), Will be borne by the customer. The company will not be liable.
- If you are paying only the booking amount it won’t be refunded at any point.
1. How big will the group be?
We prefer to have a group of 15-18 people as we intend to have more fun and give personal care. We need at least 6 people to manage our trip
2. Who will accompany us on the trip?
All our trips are led by professional travel coordinators who have good experience in management groups.
3. If I’m the only girl in the group, is it safe to travel?
We generally have many girls joining us on the trip so there are high chances that you are not the only girl on the trip.
Safety is of prime importance and we understand them very well. The major of our staff is a girl for that very reason so be assured you are in safe and reliable hands.
4. What type of ground transportation will be used during the trip?
We rent taxis such as Innova, Tempo Traveler, Bolero, Tata Sumo, etc. from our suppliers.
5. What will be the type of accommodation?
We are known to provide the best possible accommodation on our trips, the accommodation can be in a hotel / alpine tent/dome tent/living room at home.
6. How many trippers will be in a room?
It totally depends on the dynamics of the group. If there is a couple, we can give them a separate room, or if there is an odd number of people, then there would be a triple exchange. (If you’ll are couple inform us once you have booked)
7. How can I book a trip with you?
After selecting the trip, you can book by clicking the Book now button or you can contact us and we will guide you through the booking.
8. What kind of food is served during the Trip?
We provide nutritious and healthy food on the trip. We always try to select best/famous restaurants for the food on our trips
9. Can we change the itinerary?
Yes, you can make suggestions. We will analyze this and, if we consider it feasible, we will apply it.
10. Can the trip be personalized?
Yes, we can customize any trip based on your needs and feasibility.
11. Do you prefer to take medications with me?
Yes, it is recommended to bring your own medicines on the trip