KASOL KHEERGANGA TREK
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
- Adventure And Sports
- Events In Delhi
- Himalayan Treks
- Leisure And Travel
- Local Treks
- Travel & Work
- Weekend Getaways
All About It
Kasol Kheerganga trek is one of the most well-known destinations for trekking and is located at a height of 2950m. Deep in the Parvati Valley, it’s considered as nature’s paradise as the beauty is almost spellbinding.
There are plenty of things to do in Kheerganga. While you’re on the trek, there are plenty of lovely villages that will offer the option of a homestay.
The most important options are Barshaini and Tosh. Don’t miss out on these cheap options that’ll allow you to experience the amazing hospitality of the people there! Another famous place to visit in Kasol and Kheerganga is Naktan. This is the most ideal pit stop and one of the most colorful villages throughout the trail.
An interesting fact about Kasol and Kheerganga is that Kasol is the last stop for an ATM.
Assemble at RK Ashram Metro Station / Majnu Ka Tila by 6:30 PM. Meet our Trip Lead.
We will start our journey from Delhi towards Kasol which is 513 km by 7 PM. We take our first stop at a restaurant near Murthal for Dinner and then continue our drive to Kasol in Himachal Pradesh.
After an overnight stay at the Hotel at Kasol, we start our trek to Kheerganga Village. The total distance of the Kasol Kheerganga trek is 8 km and the trail passes through dense forest with multiple waterfalls on the trail.
Stay overnight in camps at Kheerganga. Dinner at the property.
Wake up early and enjoy the sunrise. If time and weather allow, we hike up to some of the nearby waterfalls. After having breakfast we start our downhill trek towards Kasol. It takes around 3-4 hours to reach Kasol. Our vehicle will pick you from Kasol and we will start our return journey to Delhi.
Reach New Delhi the next day early morning by 7 AM.
Plan The Unplanned
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
What’s life without adventure? Isn’t the real purpose of life to travel, to experience new places, and witness the sunrise from new mountaintops?
This thought is what united Jatin and Tarun over a cup of chai, in spite of being from two unrelated backgrounds (CA and IT). They knew each other since the time Jatin was helping Tarun learn the ways of the wilderness through weekend treks and outings with another traveling group. Their love for traveling and trekking together motivated them to start something of their own. Thus was born “Plan The Unplanned”, where travel goals come true. Under the Companies Act, Plan The Unplanned is incorporated as Unplanned Journeys Private Limited
They started their journey on unsteady ground, much like any other company, but they shared an infatuation for travel and adventure with their customers, which amplified their determination, and thus, Plan the Unplanned family keeps getting bigger every day!
Just about any travel idea can come alive with Plan The Unplanned…treks, adventure activities like rock climbing, kayaking, rafting, backpacking trips across the country, cultural outings, photo walks; everything that fellow travelers need, to explore the great outdoors together.
Well now that the wanderlust has kicked in and you can already see a vacation in your nearest future, here’s what we have to offer!
- Transport Delhi to Delhi by Volvo Bus - Meals during Trek ( 6 Meals - Day 1 - Lunch + Dinner , Day 2 - Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner , Day 3- Breakfast ) - 1 Night Camp stay in Kasol and 1 Night camps stay at Kheerganga - Trip Lead - Trek Guide - Assistance during the tour
- Anything apart from mentioned in the Inclusions - Meals during Travel - GST
THINGS TO CARRY
- Down Jacket (Main jacket)
- Raincoat/ Poncho
- Inner Layer
- Tshirt or Fleece
- Trek Pant
- Extra pair of Socks
- Woolen Cap
- Rucksack (At least 40L)
- Mufflers/ Neck Warmer
- Extra pair of Clothes
- Power Bank
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Water Bottle
- Tissue Roll
- Hand Sanitizer
- Personal Toiletries
- First Aid Kit
- *Add extra thermal layers and sweater during the winter season
Policy and Terms
- No cancellations will be taken over call or whatsapp msg. Please reply to the email of payment receipt that you have received at the time of booking.
- Free Cancellation upto 45 days before the departure date
- 44 Days to 30 days of Departure date. 10% of total Trip cost along with the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- 29 Days to 20 Days of Departure date. 25% of the total trip cost along with the booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- 19 Days to 10 Days of Departure date. 50% of the total trip cost along with the booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- 10 Days to 6 Days of Departure date. 75% of the total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fee.
- 6 Days to Trip Departure date. 100% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- No Show. No refund.
- Incase of government orders, harsh weather conditions , protests , landslides or any other unforseen circumstances , we work out the best possible alternate plans or trips/treks. At times even even certain activities are cancelled , the organization provides the best alternate but no refunds are provided.
- If a trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.), JustWravel will issue a trek voucher for the full amount and if possible will provide an alternate trek. The voucher can be redeemed upto same amount for the same trek or another trek in the next 365 days from the trek departure date.
- If a trek or trip cannot be completed due to natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.). No refund would be provided.
- Any extra expense coming due to any natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.), Will be beared by customer. Company will not be liable.
- Cancellations policy will differ during the peak season and popular places.