Kasol Kheerganga Package
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 3 Days 2 Nights
- Difficulty - Easy
Kasol, also known as Mini Israel of India is situated in the state of Himachal Pradesh. It's an ideal place for those who wish to relax around and spend the weekend sipping on some steaming cups of tea on the banks of Parvati River. The village attracts tourists from all around the country and is becoming popular as a trekking destination with trails such as the Kheerganga trek
With this Kasol Kheerganga package from Delhi, explore the trail of Kheerganga deep in the Parvati valley. Kheerganga is one of the unique trails in which you are rewarded with excellent meadows, pine trees, and natural hot spring at the height of 10,000 feet
The one of a kind experience of Kasol Kheerganga tour from Delhi offers you a perfect mix of soul soothing experience along with postcard views of Parvati river and snow capped mountains.
Stay at goSTOPS
Meals Not Included
- Reach Kasol early in the morning and transfer to goSTOPS Kasol on your own.
- Check-in to the hostel and freshen up.
- Overnight stay at goSTOPS in Kasol.
- Wake up early in the morning and enjoy the breakfast post which check out from the hostel and get transferred to Barshaini.
- From here, the much-awaited trek to Kheerganga begins.
- This 12 km will take you around 5-6 hours to complete.
- Start your trek after a briefing session from the guides.
- Trek through the forest with the company of Parvati river.
- Reach the campsite and relax for a while.
- Head towards Parvati Kund, which is the highlight of this trek.
- Have dinner and retire for the night.
Stay Not Included
- Wake-up early in the morning and enjoy the beautiful sunrise.
- After breakfast, begin your trek down to Barshaini Dam. Upon reaching Barshaini, we'll head out for Kasol.
- Reach Kasol by the evening and end your Kasol weekend getaway with beautiful memories.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
goSTOPS India’s fastest-growing backpacker hostel brand, goSTOPS predominantly aims to provide quality travel experiences and make living spaces accessible to the youth - millennials and Gen Z. Founded in 2014 by a Delhi-based couple - Pallavi Agarwal and Pankaj Parwanda, the brand not only provides accommodation, but it enhances the experience of its guests. Whether it is the quality of stay, facilities, amenities, or the things we, as humans, crave for like safety, human interaction, and a sense of belonging- goSTOPS takes care of all of it. So far, there are 25 active hostels, housing around 2,000 beds all over the country. The target is 55 hostels with 3,000 beds by March, 2022. The company has a geographical footprint in all the major tourist spots in the country like Agra, Alleppey, Amritsar, Bir, Dalhousie, Delhi, Goa, Jaipur, Kasar Devi, Kochi, Leh, Manali, McLeod Ganj, Mukteshwar, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Naggar, Nainital, Palampur, Pushkar, Rishikesh, Udaipur, and Varanasi. So far, goSTOPS has hosted more than 4,00,000 travelers across its 25 properties. The target audience is usually between the ages of 18 and 30, comprising a cross-section of solo travelers, group travelers, backpackers, digital nomads, and individuals seeking interesting stay and workation options. It is a full-stack operator brand that leases and transforms budget hotels and operates them as backpacker hostels. goEXPERIENCES goEXPERIENCES is the ‘experience division’ of goSTOPS, launched to inspire travelers to enhance their travel experiences. The founders believe that trips can be taken to the next level if they are planned and managed by experts on the ground. goSTOPS offers customized trekking and sports activities like cycling tours, snowboarding, rappelling, boulder climbing, etc. in Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh. Apart from this, travelers are introduced to new and offbeat destinations in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, and other cities.
- Accommodation: 1 night stay at goSTOPS Kasol and 1 night at the campsite in Kheerganga.
- Meal- Breakfast on Day 3 and Dinner on Day 2.
- Trek guide
- Additional gst
- Any meals throughout the trip other than breakfast
- Pickup and drop facilities from bus stop to property and back
- Personal expenses like entry charges, shopping, room heater charges, telephone, fax, internet, laundry, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion
HOW TO REACH
By Air:-The nearest airport to Kashmiri Gate is Indira Gandhi International Airport, located at a distance of 20 km. It takes around 45 mins to reach there from the airport. There is a metro line also available from Airport to New Delhi railway station.
By Rail:- The nearest railway station to Kashmiri Gate is Old Delhi railway station located at a distance of around 2 km. New Delhi railway station, which connects all the major cities by train route is also 4 km from Kashmiri Gate.
By Road:- Kashmiri Gate is well connected by road and metro line. Maharana Pratap ISBT is the nearest bus terminal for Kashmiri Gate. Kashmiri Gate metro station is on Delhi metro red, yellow, and violet line which is accessible from all the major places in the city.
Policy and Terms
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Terms and Conditions
- Hostels are subject to availability.
- goSTOPS reserves the right to change the itinerary in case of weather conditions or any other situations.
- Entry tickets to places are not included in the package cost.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the hostels will be charged at actuals.
Q: Is there snowfall in Kasol?
A: Yes. Kasol receives snow-fall during the winter months from November till February. If you are opting for your Kasol Kheerganga package from Delhi around this time, many parts of the town get covered in snow which is a whole other experience. Besides, the temperatures also remain low with chilly winds making the atmosphere dry around this season.
Q: Which month is best for Kasol?
A: All year except the months of monsoon are ideal to opt for a Kasol tour. The weather remains pleasant and varies in the range of 15 to 22 degree celsius in the daytime. In winters, due to snowfall, the temperature drops below zero. The magical festival, Shiva Squad Festival, and Parvati Peaking are some summer festivals enjoyed in Kasol.
Q: How long is the Kheerganga trek?
A: Kheerganga trek distance is 24 km(both ways) which takes 2 days to complete.
Q: Is the Kasol Kheerganga trek from Delhi safe for girls?
A: Kasol is considered to be one of the safest places. People travel to Kasol for tourism purposes every year. As long as you take certain precautions and do not fall for tourist traps, you will be completely safe.
Q: What is the Kheerganga trek difficulty level?
A: Going to Kheerganga is a commendable choice as it is a fairly easy trek with some patches ranging to an easy to moderate in difficulty. A person must be in good physical and mental state.
Q: What type of vehicle will be provided for the Kasol Kheerganga tour from Delhi?
A: The type of vehicle that will be provided for this tour are Sedan, SUV, tempo traveler. The types of sedan can include Suzuki Dzire, Hyundai Xcent or Indigo. The sedan car can accommodate up to 4 passengers, while the SUV can accommodate up to 6 passengers. The cars are well maintained and will be driven by a professional and friendly driver.
Q: What are some famous music festivals held in Kasol?
A: Kasol is known for its psychedelic parties which attract a lot of travelers from around the world because the experience is one of a kind. Parvati peaking, Shiva squad, Himalayan music festival, Indrasen festival are some of the festivals organized in Kasol. You can search for the exact dates for festivals in advance and plan your Kasol Kheerganga trip accordingly.
Q: How many days are required for a Kasol Kheerganga trek from Delhi?
A: At least 3 days are required to visit Kasol so that you can enjoy the scenic spots in and around the town.
Q: Is Kasol safe in December?
A: Yes, December is absolutely safe to plan the Delhi to Kasol tour package. The temperatures throughout this month lie within the range of 3 to 14 degrees, and the region remains covered with a shiny white sheet of snow. The spine-chilling breezes hovering here and there will keep you in an excellent mood to complete your trekking adventure.
Q: What is the Kheerganga trek height?
A: The highest altitude of this trek is 9650 ft and the total distance covered will be 24 km.