- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 3 Days 2 Nights
- 15 Slots
Kasol is a small village in India, known for its picturesque views, laid-back atmosphere and stunning natural beauty. Visitors can experience the serene beauty of the Parvati Valley, the crystal-clear waters of the Parvati River and the lush greenery that surround the village. It is a popular destination for backpackers, hikers and nature enthusiasts, also offers delicious Israeli food, vibrant nightlife and treks to nearby villages such as Tosh, Malana and Kheerganga. A perfect destination to escape the city life and reconnect with nature.
- The picturesque views of the Parvati Valley and the crystal-clear waters of the Parvati River
- The lush greenery and peaceful atmosphere of the village
- Popular trekking trails to nearby village Tosh
- Glimpse into the traditional way of life of the local people
- The famous hot springs of Kheerganga
- Delicious Israeli food
- Vibrant nightlife, with music venues and bars hosting live performances
- A perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and reconnect with nature
- An opportunity to explore the local culture and traditions
- Outdoor activities like camping, fishing, and river rafting.
AC DELUXE BUS/ TRAVELLERS
3 TO 4 STAR PROPERTY
- Reach Kasol in the morning.
- Check-in at stay. Freshen up and relax for some time as you must be tired from the overnight journey.
- After this, we will proceed for Kasol sightseeing and visit Kasol flea market, nearby cafes and you can also explore Chalal village known as hippies den(A small riverside trail of 3 km both ways).
- Reach back to the stay.
- Dinner will be served alongside a bonfire and light music.
- Wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast. Check out from stay, leave for Tosh (2hrs drive).
- Reach Tosh, Hotel/Home stay check-in.
- Post this, explore the local village of Tosh and enjoy the mesmerizing views of Parvati Valley.
- Enjoy bonfire, Dinner, and overnight stay at Tosh.
TRAVELLER/AS DELUXE BUS
Stay Not Applicable
Meals Not Applicable
- After early morning breakfast, we'll check out and head for a sightseeing tour where we'll visit Tosh Waterfall and go for cafe hopping.
- Afterward, we'll head toward Kasol. En route, we'll visit the holy Manikaran Gurudwara.
- In the evening, we'll board a bus for our return journey to Delhi.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Byko Journeys offers experiential travel with a positive impact. We specialise in group expeditions to offbeat destinations and handle all aspects of trip planning, booking, budgeting, and organising. Our attractive packages provide a competitive edge and are customisable to fit your preferences and budget. Let us make your travel experience personal and fulfilling.
Just did the Himachal Trip with BykoJourneys and probably is one of my best decisions of 2023 !! An awesome team of our trip captains nikhil and naveen who are super chilled out & fun to hang out with.We did have some feedback for the trip leaders at the beginning which was heard and we saw changes in the subsequent days, which was awesome. BykoJourneys team is open to feedback and did their best to make us comfortable. The stays/ hotels booked were safe, clean and awesome..no complaints there. Overall a fun trip with a fun gang ! Will probably do another one with Byko soon. Thanks for the memories Byko !!
- Accommodation(1-night stay in Kasol + 1-night stay in Tosh) 4 Meals (2 Breakfast, 2 Dinner)
- All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer to/from in deluxe vehicle
- Taxi charges Barshaini to Tosh bridge Trekking to Tosh waterfall
- Bonfire and light music
- Tour curator
- All permits and taxes.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Any other expense not included in the inclusion column.
- Any other costing involved due to natural calamity forced circumstances which are out of our control
- Any entry tickets to the viewpoints.
Policy and Terms
- The advance amount is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Full Payment of the trip cost must be made before the trip begins. Pending Payments may eventually lead to the cancellation of the trip.
- The IDs will be verified before boarding. No boarding shall be entertained without a valid Govt. ID.
- The Transfer of the bookings is not permitted. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation shall be allowed to travel.
- No refunds shall be made towards any inclusion(s) not availed by the Client.
- Travelers must take care of their luggage & belongings. The management shall not be accountable for missing items along the tour.
- The time of departure is stated & fixed. All travelers must update their status with the Trip Coordinator(s), & report at the pickup point 30 mins prior to the scheduled departure.
- The Air Conditioning will be switched off in the hills. Also, during the trip, it shall be the driver’s discretion to put off the AC as & when required, considering the travelers’ safety & ease of travel along uneven & dangerous routes.
Terms and Conditions
- Drinking & Smoking are strictly prohibited in the vehicle due to the health & safety of fellow passengers.
- No act of misconduct or indiscipline shall be tolerated on the tours. We are a friendly travel community and we aspire to bring to you a hassle-free and memorable experience.
- If a trek, trip, and/or activity(s) cannot be completed due to natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, etc.). No refund will be provided.
- The customer will bear any extra expense incurred due to any natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, etc.). The company will not be liable for the expense.
- We do not provide any insurance policy to cover the expenditure on sickness or accidents or losses incurred due to theft or other reasons.
- Numerous factors such as weather and road conditions the physical ability of participants etc. may bring alteration to the itinerary. We reserve the right to make necessary changes in the schedule in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being!