Kodachadri Trek (2D 1N)
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- 20 Slots
- Difficulty - Moderate
- For 10+ years
Make a trip memorable with your loved ones by hopping on this adventurous journey of exploration. Experience a fun and peaceful trek at the pleasing beauty of Kodachadri located in the Shimoga district. The peak of this trek is situated at a height of 1,343 m and it is the 10th highest peak in Karnataka. Explore the dense forest, rich fauna, and open grasslands along with the blissful view of the sunsets throughout the journey
On Friday, Get picked up in Bangalore from the following points and start your Kodachadri trekking tour.
- Goragunte Palya
- After the pickups we will take a short dinner break and continue our overnight journey to Kodachadri .
- Reach the Homestay around 06:00 AM and freshen up.
- Around 08:00 AM, begin your journey of Kodachadri trekking to Kumble Village and Hidlumane Waterfalls after breakfast.
- Relax for some time near the waterfall.
- Proceed trekking to the top of the Kodachadri peak and have lunch on the way up.
- reached Shankaracharya Enjoy the serenity at its best from the top and spend a good time there.
- Descend to the Homestay after sunset Via Jeep (Included in package)
- Retire for the night and have a lip-smacking dinner.
- Enjoy the bonfire, depending on weather conditions.
- Wake up early at around 6:00 AM and freshen up one can explore the local surroundings and plantations around the homestay.
- Pack your bags and check out from the campsite after breakfast around 07:30 AM.
- Visit Nagara Fort.
- Visit Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Located on the banks of River Tunga, Sakrebailu Elephant Camp is the home for elephants.
- Have a self-sponsored lunch..
- Wind up the Kodachadri trek package and get dropped back to Bengaluru at around 11:00 PM.
- Transportation from Bangalore to Bangalore (non-AC)
- Trek Lead from TRAVELLERS TOGETHER
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
- Tent Stay(twin sharing)
- Lunch on all Days
- Dinner on Day 3
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to Carry
• Xerox ID proof (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
• Strong backpack
• Reusable water bottles
• Clothes for two days
• Sunscreen,Sunglasses Cap/hat
• Toiletries (Tissue papers & wet wipes etc are not allowed in the trek)
• Juice packs,Glucon-D,Energy bars
• A Polybag to carry wet clothes
• Raincoat or a poncho
• Personal medication if any.
• Torch with new batteries
• Camera (optional).
Policy and Terms
1 In case of cancellation the booking handeling chargers will be applied
2 .cancellation applicaple only 24 hrs before departure .
Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded
2. An Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check the total amount before payment
3. We recommend that you arrive at-least 30 minutes prior at the venue for a seamless entry
4. It is mandatory to wear masks at all times and follow social distancing norms
5. Please do not purchase tickets if you feel sick
6. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation
7. Rights of admission reserved
8. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time at the discretion of the organizer