- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- 25 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy Moderate
- Kodachadri peak summit
- Hidlumane falls
- Sarvagnya Peeta
- Off road Jeep ride
- Nagara Fort
- Lot of fun and experience
- Departure from Bangalore at 8.00 PM
- Reach homestay at Kattinahole early morning. Freshen up, breakfast and pack the lunch
- Assemble for Trek briefing & safety instruction session - Very Important
- Trek towards Kodachadri Peak.
- Visit to Hidlumane Waterfalls.
- Have packed lunch amidst the scenic Shola forest.
- Trek further to reach the peak and enjoy the view from Sarvagna Peeta (place where Adi Shankaracharya is said to have meditated)
- Off road jeep ride till homestay
- Campfire (if weather permits)
- Wake up around 6.00 AM. Freshen up and breakfast at around 7.15 AM
- Check out from the homestay at around 8.00 AM
- Explore Devagange at around 9.00 AM (30 to 40 minutes time permitted)
- Explore Nagara Fort at around 10.00 AM (30 to 40 minutes time permitted)
- Self sponsored lunch on the way.
- Reach Banglore around 9 PM ( drop timings may vary depending on the ground situation )
- non A/C, seater vehicle
- Tempo Traveler / mini bus / Bus depending on the number of people.
- South Indian simple Vegetarian meals
- Saturday's breakfast, packed lunch & dinner & Sunday's breakfast
- Basic homestay accommodation
- Separate for men & women
- Common/sharing washroom.
- All entry charges as per the itinerary
- Forest entry charges
- Jeep ride charges
- Trek guide fee, Certified trek leaders / First Aid Responder.
- Complimentary goodies
- Any other expenses incurred apart from inclusions
- Friday's dinner, Sunday's lunch & dinner while retuning
- Any additional expenses due to emergencies / natural calamities.
- Travel & Medical insurance
- Any expenses due to medical emergencies
- Any additional service & sightseeing.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Soft copy of your identity card ( Adhar card / any other Govt. ID)
- Comportable sports wear for trekking
- Additional clothes
- Empty lunch box
- Good shoes for trekking
- Sandals / flip flops
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek
- Water bottle
- A polybag to carry any wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Cold protective clothes - Sweaters / Jackets
- Fresh Fruits, Juice, Glucon - D, Dry fruits & Energy bars
- Sun cap & sunglass
- Charger / power bank for electronics
- Personal medications if any
Please try to avoid the plastics as much as possible
Try to carry lesser luggage for convenience Trek
Policy and Terms
Please download the pdf & read all the details before you book
Q: Whom should I contact for any queries?
A: Ms. Lahari: +91 907198 2669 Mr. Manjunath: +91 63621 91091